It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of You Will Want This Underwear. THIS is an Amazing Discovery. 100% Serious.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wha?

You mean the days of SBDs are numbered?

Silent But Deadlys were the old school troll's nuclear weapon.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
... They need to do something to suppress the sound now and they'd be onto a winner!

Oh butt(sic) they have!

Ceramics in my underpants? Cant imagine how bad the chaffing will be...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i'm sorry but i don't want this underwear, but i think everyone around me should have them.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't think Obama will be purchasing this new underwear since his $#! 7 doesn't stink.

Sorry, just couldn't control myself.

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Your underwear and sock collection runs in the thousands of dollars...

I am sorry but that is the funniest thing I have heard in weeks...

I am sure the sock and undie people just love you.

I hope you dontate allot of your earnings to the needy because I could not sleep at night knowing that my sock and undie collection cost that amount money no matter how much money I had.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by boncho

Thousands?!?! That can't be per year right? You are talking per century or something?
Either you wear stuff once and toss em away, or you have a walking closet the size of my house

I'd say about 5-10 pairs a year, but at $50+ a pop that adds up pretty fast.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Great...just in time for Thanksgiving & Christmas...after all those big meals
I wonder if they have any infomercial(s) for this product featuing a celebrity?
would love to see that.
edit on 13-11-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Surprisingly, this invention could be a great boon to the medical field.....
I imagine fart proof blankets, as well as bodybags,and theres always the favourite smell proof depends....
you can sit in your own excement and noody is the wiser.....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, this is good news for the dog.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A pair of fart pants and a good supply of fresh balls. Workers dream... or not

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yes but are they itchy?

Wasn't it Fat Bastard who said sniff sniff Oh we like our own brand don't we?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Now if only they could develop a silencer in the underwear to muffle out the sound of a fart too

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
On a serious note this product will be immensely handy for body builders.

I train 3 times a week at the gym and take regular protein supplements in between, the downside of this is a lot of wind from the protein.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Yes but are they itchy?

Wasn't it Fat Bastard who said sniff sniff Oh we like our own brand don't we?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Yes he did

edit on 13-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I'd really like to know how it's done, but I wasn't motivated to search through the website. That info would be nice though.

Biggest problem with companies similar, is that the products are gimmicky or just do not meet the standards of other market offerings.

Although, if the technology was a fabric that could be sold to other designers, or a coating that could be soaked into existing fabrics, you get the same tech with the same current specs of your briefs. I'm not sure I'd be willing to change designers. Maybe just buy one pair for Mexican food night...

You have your underwear "designed"?

2nd

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
All this talk and humor about farts reminds me of the Donny Baker song about sharts! Oh, well time for truth or dare!
How many of you will admit that when you see a dead skunk on the road, find yourself unable to resist taking a whiff to see how pungent the little critter was? I see those hands!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayeagle
All this talk and humor about farts reminds me of the Donny Baker song about sharts! Oh, well time for truth or dare!
How many of you will admit that when you see a dead skunk on the road, find yourself unable to resist taking a whiff to see how pungent the little critter was? I see those hands!

I find that driving past an area where a skunk has sprayed momentarily peaks my curiousity. Probably because for a split second my mind envisions a huge skunky field of marijuana... and then I'm like "um no, that is WAY too skunky"

It's nowhere near as bad as the smell of pig # or perhaps even Nyqil, yeah I think I would take a brief experience with "evidence of skunk" over sticking my nose in a bottle of nyqil as long as I was not directly sprayed, but when you think about where it comes from it truly *is* disgusting.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The japanese are so prudish. But I still like em :0

How can you not like someone that wants to wear fart pants?

But seriously... farting is gross! It may be part of being human, but so are cavities and rashes and obesity and bad breath and smelly armpits and other things. I guess this makes me a prude too.

Stifling farts works somewhat, but it's not manly. Real men let it blow. Real men know that farts don't define who we're and if people think farts matter then they don't know what defines who we're. Civilization wasn't built on the backs of people who stifled their farts. It was built on the backs of people who worked from sun up till sun down and farted freely with every burst of effort.

But real men should also know that things change. Farting may not define who we're, but it doesn't exist alone. It's surrounded by other swirls and ripples and splashes. Its continued existence is not a given and its loss does not mean we've forgotten what defines us as human beings.

If a real man farts to feel like a real man then that means that man is not real because farting is not what defines us and if you let it define you then you're guilty of the same thing you oppose.

A real man doesn't try to be real, they just ARE.

Note: I'm not a real man because I stifle and I detest farting wherever it comes from. I respect human history and don't view myself as better than others. I just have a picky nature - my OCPD.
edit on 13-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Just waiting on the first cancer reports...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Nice, stank proof underpants.

And theres only one tiny side effect: testicle cancer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join