It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of You Will Want This Underwear. THIS is an Amazing Discovery. 100% Serious.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I'll definitely take one of those shirts. Being a heavy sweater is no fun! Nothing can keep up with me, though that's become a nuisance and not a bragging rite.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Whatever happened to the art of stifling ones fart. That's what a real gent does. Save it for later

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I think it's still pretty on topic. And in any case, when you spend premium on apparel you expect certain things. For instance, I generally expect (with proper care) for my underwear to remain comfortable and last a few years. (I've had some over 5)

I come from a family that always purchased top end things, but kept them until they fall apart. So while my underwear collection might set off some OWSers, it's not as if I bought it all on one shopping spree.

Be it underwear or anything, making cheap products with cheap craftsmanship is great way for planned obsolescence... (For some products it's good, some not) Which is where this technology will probably see it's make or break point.

Did they give a timeline of how long the underwear would be effective for? Because I wouldn't want to have to be buying these things on the regular. And most people are reluctant to buy underwear in the first place...

Although, from the other angle, someone with irritable bowel syndrome might have no problem with frequent underwear purchases.
edit on 13-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
No good, wont work. I'd have to start wearing underpants.

And my boys prefer the wild open fields, than being cramped up in the barn.

besides, all underpants are there for is to protect your pants from 'accidents'..

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Underwear to hide the smell of farts? Where's the fun in that? Give some "shart" protection and you're on to something.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
They can't market them as " thunderwear", as there is a line of deep concealment holsters by that name. An although " odoreaters" would be correct,, you'd think Dr. Schoal would take issue with that.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
There is nothing better than droping a beauty under your mates nose
priceless

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
reply to post by boncho

If I remember correctly it's a charcoal filter.
I read about it in the bathroom reader about 2 years ago.

Good for a SHTF gas attack senario, just whip off your underpants and stick them over your head.

Bonus

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Hi im new on here, been following for a while thou, i had 2 reply as this is funny, look what i found out lol :

www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I see the Japanese have come quite a way since this vid,

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by n00bUK

I'm sure you've thought of this, but you can get firearm silencers in many different calibers. In your case, fitting the proper one might be a bit awkward, but maybe worth it?

LMFAO

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thousands?!?! That can't be per year right? You are talking per century or something?
Either you wear stuff once and toss em away, or you have a walking closet the size of my house

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I still haven't got enough info guys, I need to be better briefed on this explosive issue or I'll kick up a stink! Lol!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Glade Plug up.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm afraid I don't have any gems to add to this discussion, but I just wanted to thank you Charles, for injecting a little humor - the threads here have been starting to get to me - so, I needed the laugh.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Neutralise? I think amplifying would be much more fun.

I'm with you, besides, the smell never really bothers me. I usually wait until just when the elevator doors open and I'm about out.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I debate the quality of these things because after a hard night on the booze and what-not my farts could burn through bank vaults

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
Underwear to hide the smell of farts? Where's the fun in that? Give some "shart" protection and you're on to something.

They have been selling Depends for years, good shart protection but not too stylish.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Ah FORGET this one!

I enjoy the smell of my exhaust. And I ESPECIALLY enjoy giving others the privilege of the joy as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Just a drop for your toilet, beano to stop gas, now anti-stink underpants?

They are really taking all the fun out of it aren't they.
Next thing will be intra-bladder drying pads and intra-bowel turd incinerators?

How embarrassed about this $**t should we be?
We are living beings, we release gas, it's a fact, a fun fact!

PS, I love to fart in elevators before I get off, they don't know what they are walking into!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join