It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't I change My avatar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i did it the same way i did it the first time....it won't change. it was from a file in adobe photoshop just like the old one.

what am i doing wrong? im uploading it from lagwood something.....now i cant even get my OLD avatar..

SHEESH

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
check the file extension is it a .bmp, i think it should only be a gif or a jpeg/jpg

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Check the file size as well.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hey thats an excellent service you have there, you can upload pics to the net without ftp and for free!

click here to see the service
mig.lathwood.co.uk...

BTW I couldn't get your avatar to work either, so it may be that the address is wrong

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
like chickin siad i think u got it wrong i looked for it on the site and it wasnt the same url as u had

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
well atleast i got the old isis back but i dunno what the hell im doing wrong. i wish it would tell me. what determines the basis for what is too large???

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Very quick and easy, and simple....

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isis Fibonacci
well atleast i got the old isis back but i dunno what the hell im doing wrong. i wish it would tell me. what determines the basis for what is too large???

GIF and JPEG file formats only with a maximum dimension of 160 pixels wide, by 320 pixels tall. File sizes should not exceed 75k, and animated GIF's are allowed.

Is that Gazrok with an avatar or did someone hack into his account??

top topics

join