It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I find the lack of media coverage disturbing.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by scmoG
reply to post by Cosmic911

Again, isn't that the whole point?

I probably didn't read enough of this thread to truly grasp the significance of your rebuttal. I'm sure you're spot on though. There's no way I'm reading through 10 pages of any 2012 thread. 2012 will come and go just like any other day and year.
edit on 30-11-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

Again, something has to happen. There has been no other time, in which so many occultic things come together, all at once. If you do a little digging as to what will happen in the first few months of 2013, you'd recant those statements. However, people who believe what you believe shows that the elite were successful in their plans. So many false dates and now when the true one comes, no one is listening. I'll tell you this. The events we are about to face, will be like a huge snowball rolling down the steepest of mountains. Event after event, with no time to breathe nor cope with what is happening. How else do you expect the world to fall in the palms of one man? These events have to be broad spread and eventually they have to be out of this world. Do keep in mind, that I am not saying that it is the end. We have have four more years for that. It's the beginning.
edit on 4-12-2012 by scmoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The royals are expecting a baby. Perhaps even twins. Nothing is going to happen. They wouldn't be pregnant if something were planned.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

while I can appreciate your opinion I don't think the new pregnancy has any bearing on whether or not anything happens. They did , after all , print 2013 calendars

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

Awesome and true, I already purchased one! See you here on the 22nd.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by scmoG

So you've bought into the worthless gibberish posted by charlatans?

There have been so many predictions to date about 2012 that have failed that no one should consider any 2012 predictions anything other than malarkey. Here are some huge failures:
1. gigantic quakes
2. comet Elenin destroys the world
3. new planet in solar system
4. appearance of a second Sun
5. endless storms
6. gigantic asteroid hits Earth
7. WW3 started
8. time wave zero and singularity
9. Calleman's nine steps

This and all of the predictions going into 2013 are what you step in when circumnavigating cattle.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I agree! If you Youtube it, you will find they have had things on the different news channels starting a few years ago when this whole things came to light. What I do not understand is the fact that Nat Geo has been running 2012 things back to back. I guess it could be if they scare enough people the ratings for Doomsday Preppers might go up. I would not think anything of this date if it were just the Mayans noting that day. People say the Mayans that are alive today think nothing of the date, maybe they are not as smart as their ancestors. I do not know what will happen but I really think the Sun is our biggest issue, even scientist have warned about CME's. Checkout this site I found typing in just CME, www.solarstormwarning.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

The royals are expecting a baby. Perhaps even twins. Nothing is going to happen. They wouldn't be pregnant if something were planned.

Eloquently argued! Have a star!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by scmoG

Again, something has to happen. There has been no other time, in which so many occultic things come together, all at once.

Clearly, you were not yet born in 999 AD, but you must remember Y2K, if not the "Harmonic Convergence,"way back in the 1980s. This Mayan Prophecy scam must have Jose Arguelles rolling in his grave.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What would the networks say?

Their job is to accurately report the facts. Would you like for them to say that some people are misinformed and don't understand basic astronomy or ancient cultures and have been frightened into believing the end of the world is coming? I suppose they could do that, but it's not really news.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join