It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consider These Verses Today - Isaiah 17 and 19 will Happen Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Isaiah 17

17 A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the Lord Almighty.

AUDIO

Aroer means Dwarf Juniper. The Juniper symbolism is Succor: In the Bible's Old Testament, a juniper tree with an angelic presence sheltered the prophet Elijah from Queen Jezebel's pursuit. Similarly, a later apocryphal biblical tale tells of how the infant Jesus and his parents were hidden from King Herod's soldiers by a juniper during their flight into Egypt. Likely Jordan.

Ephraim - Most likely symbolic of Britian or United States. Interesting Article This could be seen also as other locations. There are quite a few articles on this to be found. Anyone else have an idea where this fortified city is? The Young Bull? The only fortified city in the US is St. Augustine, Fl. In Britain it's England. I go with England and the Tarot Card of Big Ben.

Demascus - Longest continuously occupied city in the world.

Aram is the highlands in Syria. Armenian Christians in Syria (Highlands) Mainly this is the nation of true Syrians. The remnant are the true believers that are in Syria. The Bible mentions (Isaiah) God's people in Egypt, his Inheritance in Israel and his handiwork in Syria. We see a commerce system setup later in this next prophecy.

What are we to gather from this? Jordan will be devastated, Damascus will be utterly destroyed and some fortified cities in the young bull will be devastated. The Armenian Christians are protected.

Isaiah 19

23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. 25 The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”

We can return to the top of the chapter and see that the Pyramids is a monument to the Lord. This might explain why he says His people are Egypt.

19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border. 20 It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the Lord because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them.

The stirring of Egypt has already happened.

A prophecy against Egypt:

See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.
2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.

Here is the rest of the prophecy from Hermes: Egypt Prophecy

A quote from the above thread:

"In those days, the earth will not be stable, and men will not sail the sea, nor will they know the stars in heaven. Every sacred voice of the word of God will be silenced, and the air will be diseased. Such is the senility of the world: atheism, dishonor, and the disregard of noble words.

"And when these things had happened, Asclepius, then the Lord, the Father and god from the only first god, the creator, when he looked upon the things that happened, established his design, which is good, against the disorder. He took away error, and cut off evil. Sometimes, he submerged it in a great flood; at other times, he burned it in a searing fire; and at still other times, he crushed it in wars and plagues, until he brought ... (4 lines missing) ... of the work. And this is the birth of the world.

edit on 12-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Well it's a good thing I don't read fiction , and take it for truth !

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by letseeit7

Armenian Christians Torn in Syrian War

Shelling from Syria into Israel

Jordan Drawn into War with Syrian and Israel

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Egypt urges End to War with Syria

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Armenian Refugees in Israel (Jerusalem Western Quarter)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ephraim and Manassah as US and Britain

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Raw Video of first shots fired.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
RT TV

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Britain General weighing in on the subject.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

YES Israel will attack Syria
YES Israel will nuke Syria
YES Israel will kill millions of people

And most of you will join the evil and call this God's will. Hey Jews can do whatever
they want because they are supposedly God's people

I guess I will be minority calling for justice while the rest of you let yourself become
body of Evil. Calling for wars destruction defamation.

All you warmongering bible thumpers can go to hell, cause you sure aren't going anywhere else.

AND THEN AFTER ISRAEL MAKES AN ENEMY OUT OF EVERY
SINGLE HUMAN IN THE EAST,
AN ARMY OF 200 MILLION WILL MARCH AGAINST ISRAEL

AND ISRAEL WILL NUKE EVERYONE, IN TOTAL FROM PALESTINIANS
TO THE FUTURE DEATHS

ISRAEL WILL BE GUILTY OF MURDERING MORE THAN 200 MILLION PEOPLE

The rest of you are fools if you side with any of this coming crap, bible prophets
were future remote viewers, who decided to write how this is God's will at the
end of their prophecies.

Bloody shame on all you.

edit on 12-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

And most of you will join the evil and call this God's will. Hey Jews can do whatever

I guess I will be minority calling for justice while the rest of you let yourself become

All you warmongering bible thumpers can go to hell, cause you sure aren't going anywhere else.

TO THE FUTURE DEATHS

The rest of you are fools if you side with any of this coming crap, bible prophets
end of their prophecies.

Bloody shame on all you.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

You appear to have some knowledge of these matters, but a limited grasp of their true import.

Why did you stop learning?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If American had 1900 rockets lobbed into it over the course of a few years, we would defend ourselves as well. I doubt America would be as patient as Israel. No need trying to say Israel occupies another people's land. America took ours from the Indians. Israel has a right to the land and always did.

Palestine is Jordan and they already have a homeland.

Originally posted by LostPassword

TO THE FUTURE DEATHS

end of their prophecies.

Bloody shame on all you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
2012.9 = 11/24/2012

Maybe something, maybe not. This was a leap year, so I don't know if that would affect your 2012.9 calculation in any way other than dividing by 366 (which I did) rather than 365.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

That's quite the crystal ball that you have there.

Apart from a few hardcore nuts, I don't see anyone "cheering on" Israel or promoting war in the Middle East. For most of us, it's just a foregone conclusion that we have little, if any, impact on. The forces of the world will do what they will, we're just observing and taking note of it.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wel'p......today is 2012.9
Wonder if anything remarkable will happen?

Maybe, maybe not.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

however I personally believe that the book of Isaiah is not that reliable even compared to books like Psalm and others. anyhow it is interesting.
I do believe that these are related to end times and most likely it would become even worser. but when, I am not sure. God knows better.
the leadership of Saudi will die, and then the war of power will start between princes which will never end.
(this is obvious even now)
radical so called muslim terrorists (Jihadists) will conquer Syria, Iraq and of course they would be glad to conquer Iran too but no it is hard so they will move to Saudi. their victims and targets are other muslims not Christians. however they believe that every other person of the world is a polytheist. so they are trying to cleaning world from polytheists. they have started their work against other muslims, because they think that other muslims have altered Islam and they are even worser than polytheists !
(look at them they are fighting in Syria, suicide bombing in Iraq and killing other muslims in Pakistan and their leadership is in Saudi).
if they attack Israel, I will not get amazed, because their goal is just hypocrisy. however I doubt that they act against Israel, at least they are saying that Israel is not their enemy now !
some cities will be swallowed by earth. (through earthquake, ..... )

we are waiting too, when, God knows.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The book of Daniel says that many countries will be overthrown with the arrival of a man referred to as the King of the North. It names a few by name, Egypt and Libya being the two main ones. Quite a bit of what is described has already happened, so we can expect all hell to break loose very soon, most likely starting with a fight breaking out between Syria and Israel.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him. Daniel 11: 39-45

Syria vows Retaliation after a Declaration of War Israeli Airstrike (May 05, 2013):

top topics

join