It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Shrine and Amaranth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Freemasonrywatch was snapped back not by hordes of Masons (although we would have had just *moral* cause, at least), but by the long arm of the law: Serious violations of ISP Terms of Service, threatening posters, intellectual rights violations (theft), posting obscenities, among other things.

Legal steps were taken, not in the least by Brother Theron, and now Freemasonrywatch is being . . . . watched.

I have, in fact, had a look at that site, particularly when I was just learning about Masonry. Being an individual of sound mind and body, and educated beyond the 8th grade, I quickly dismissed the site as a sounding board of a very disturbed individual (or individuals.)

Those who get ther ideas from that trash heap are free to do so. If they post them on these boards, however, in the hopes of framing so much loose, meaningless fluff into an actual argument, they will be answered. Althogh I'd rather not see that sort of garbage reproduced in paragraph form, it is among the easiest to uncover and dismiss.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Jasp - Are you seriously trying to say that you would sue Freemasonry Watch for liable?
Heck firstly that would mean that all the "exposed secrets" on the site is TRUE!
Anyway most of these rituals and suchlike are well over 100 years old so unless you could claim them as "religious items" then you would be out of luck and even then you would be having to establish a landmark case.
Note that the Scientologists used this ploy to get their nutbar exams taken off the Internet, but their rituals are still covered by literary copyright - The Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite has no such protection.
Well thanks at least for confirming that the stuff on FW is the real MacCoy.

I still can't get over this nonsense about it being a hate site and being on the verge of closure etc...he really has hit a nerve on you guys hasn't he?

I can't get over the way you guys speak about this site as if it no longer exists - its like you've blocked that unfortunate bit of reality out of your collective mind.
Still I have seen this sort of behaviour time and time again out of you and your fellow zombies.

[edit on 27-10-2004 by MrNECROS]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
LTD seriously - what makes you think Theron would know anything about this at all?
Unless he was one of the low-lifes who tried to nobble the site in its early days why would he know anything about it?
The reason "Morgan" moved the site is because his old ISP was unable to prevent the DDOS attacks that were soaking up his bandwidth and also because they allowed someone to BS their way into the server room and walk off with his server once.
Since he moved to 50Megs he hasn't been off air once.
There is no "Hate Material" on the site, he had some dodgy lawyer try to prosecute the site for "Hate Crimes" but it never went to trial because there was no case to answer.
There is no hate material on the site - maybe you should actually have a look at it.

How about some truth in all this rhetoric. As the individual Morgan claimed assulted his site , I claim and have evidence to back up what I am saying. Morgan, aka Connie Mack Berry does not control Freemasonry Watch. He Hijacked the old Forum when the owners of FW left it to its own devices. For what reason I do not know. He then surfed arround the internet, causing havoc everywhere he went.

Let me demonstrate . Here is the current forum site:
b4.boards2go.com...

You will find such imaginative tiltes such as .
Eric = nazi vatican inquisitor, LOL!
Posted on October 25, 2004 at 06:25:08 AM by Farmer Joe

Why Not Implant a Microchip? Icke was right!
Posted on October 20, 2004 at 03:18:53 PM by Neo

and

Why does Farmer Joe consider sperm "holy"?
Posted on October 15, 2004 at 10:11:57 AM by Eric

To my knowledge Morgan ( Connie) has started at least 6 forums all called Freemasonry Watch.

He accuses me of downing the Bravenet Forum, but he has a link on the new forum top right to my website ? Go figure.

The Bravenet forum was closed for breaking the Service Provider rules, the most important one being publication of Phornographic Material.

Of corse Morgan / Connie was unable to remove the offending material once he had put it up. As he was not the administartor of the site as I said he Hijacked an abandoned forum. He could publish but could not delete.

So the site was warned, but because no one reacted it was closed. But, as usual it was all down to those nasty Masons.

So Mr. Necross please do not tell the guy that was there when it happened what happened, Theron and I know Morgan exstremely well, we tried to befriend him , as many others have done. He was forgiven his tresspasses again and again. But just could not help himself. He was a Troll.

Psychodrmlanc and CaptainMorganTheron being only 2 of the names he used to attack other boards.
pub8.ezboard.com...

As a result of using my image six times on his board, Psychodrmlanc has been globally banned on EZBoard.

He has now posted my image twice as CaptainMorganTheron and this incident too has been reported.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaseP
But you know what,... just because sites like his exist, more people become curious about what we really are about... It's as if Broccoli was a controlled substance. Teenager would be eating plenty of it, and sayin how cool it was...

The only thing Freemasonrywatch did was make me laugh and gave me questions to pose to REAL Masons, and really it's all the nonsense posted there that was a large part of why I started at Masonry as something I wanted to be a part of. Look at me now, I'm turning in my petition tomorrow.

Anyone with half a brain and an open mind can see right through that site.

[edit on 10/27/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Jasp - Are you seriously trying to say that you would sue Freemasonry Watch for liable?

Actually, the term is LIBEL... which means:

1 a : a written statement in which a plaintiff in certain courts sets forth the cause of action or the relief sought b archaic : a handbill especially attacking or defaming someone
2 a : a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt (2) : defamation of a person by written or representational means (3) : the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures (4) : the act, tort, or crime of publishing such a libel

Heck firstly that would mean that all the "exposed secrets" on the site is TRUE!

Actually, if you read the definition of Libel, you will see that it is a tort for:

a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt

It is, essentially, a tort of defamation, which on its face presumes that what is written is UNTRUE. In fact, an element of the tort case would be to present facts which show that the defendant knowingly presented statements that were untrue. Nice try though.

Anyway most of these rituals and suchlike are well over 100 years old so unless you could claim them as "religious items" then you would be out of luck and even then you would be having to establish a landmark case.

Really? And when did you start practicing law, there, old son? Ever heard of COPYRIGHT?? Fair use does not even come close...

Note that the Scientologists used this ploy to get their nutbar exams taken off the Internet, but their rituals are still covered by literary copyright -

Yup, and thus you make my point for me.

The Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite has no such protection.

really? Are you SURE? Are you willing to risk your finances, such as they are, on this false belief?

Well thanks at least for confirming that the stuff on FW is the real MacCoy.

Actually, no one has confirmed anything... FW is full of falsehoods, lies, frauds and deceptions... and is a contradiction, a website that is really a waste treatment repository...

I still can't get over this nonsense about it being a hate site and being on the verge of closure etc...he really has hit a nerve on you guys hasn't he?

Not at all... we are, in case you can't tell, laughing at it as being so whacked out that only someone such as a mrnecros would buy into it... folks with an IQ over their shoe size can see it for the bilious nonsense that it really is...

I can't get over the way you guys speak about this site as if it no longer exists - its like you've blocked that unfortunate bit of reality out of your collective mind.

Please provide any citations for this... no one has ever even intimated that it is gone, only that it has no value to anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together...

Still I have seen this sort of behaviour time and time again out of you and your fellow zombies.

Uh huh... laughing at you...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Masonry no longer sits and takes this crap:

Daily Mirror reported to Press Complaints Commission
The Grand Secretary, Bob Morrow, has formally complained to the Press Complaints Commission (PCC) about the Daily Mirror following comments by columnist Brian Reade in the paper on 15 July.
The formal complaint is for a breach of Article . (Accuracy) of the PCC Code of Conduct. The north-west, and later national, editions of the Daily Mirror for that day carried an article by Reade headlined �Law shattered by Masonic boom�.
The Grand Secretary, in his complaint to the PCC, described the article as �both inaccurate, misleading and an unwarranted attack on the integrity of the more than 350,000 Freemasons in the United Kingdom.�
In answer to a question posed to himself, Mr Reade states categorically: �Because it is becoming increasingly clear to young adults that the people who make and interpret our laws belong to some distant Masonic club they�re not part of.�
Bob Morrow told the PCC: �It is parliament that makes the law and the judiciary that interprets it. Of the current membership of Parliament (Lords and Commons) less than a dozen are Freemasons.
The previous Lord Chancellor, Lord Irvine of Lairg, published statistics showing that less than 5% of the judiciary and less than 10% of the magistracy were Freemasons.�
Mr Reade refers to three high profile cases in his article, claiming that the defendants involved received much-reduced sentences because of this �distant Masonic club�. The PCC is informed that none of the three named individuals is a Freemason.
Mr Reade then describes Lord Butler�s report on Iraq as �this latest Masonic coverup� and implies that Lord Hutton�s report was a similar Masonic cover-up. Neither Lord Butler nor Lord Hutton is a Freemason, nor are the Prime Minister or the Foreign Secretary.
The Grand Secretary wrote to the editor of the Daily Mirror requesting a published apology. His response was less than satisfactory, and to date there has been no comment from Mr Reade.
The Grand Secretary�s response to the editor has yet to receive the courtesy of a reply, and no apology or comment has appeared in the newspaper.
The editor has described the piece as a �highly personal view on the world�. Bob Morrow comments: �We believe it to be a factually incorrect and gratuitously offensive piece of conspiracy theory, unworthy of a national newspaper.�
The Grand Secretary, in a letter to the editor, described the article as �one of the nastiest and most dishonest anti-Masonic diatribes we have seen for some time.� He added: �Your newspaper has earned a reputation for investigative journalism and factual accuracy. Mr Reade�s piece shows evidence for neither of those qualities.
None of the individuals referred to in his piece are Freemasons. How can there be �this latest cover-up� if none of those involved are Freemasons?�

www.mqmagazine.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

[edit on 27-10-2004 by MrNECROS]

TO THE MODS: My apologies for the longish post . . won't happen again. It just seems that these "zombies" haev done quite well, not just for their communities, but for the world entire.

Zombies . . . . such as George Washington, signers of the Constitution . . . .

Abraham Baldwin James McHenry
Gunning Bedford Jr. James Madison
John Blair Alexander Martin
William Blount Robert Morris
David Brearley William Paterson
Daniel Carroll William Pierce
William Richardson Davie Charles Pinckney
Jonathan Dayton Edmund Randolph
Oliver Ellsworth George Read
Benjamin Franklin Roger Sherman
Elbridge Gerry George Walton
Refus King George Washington
John Langdon George Wythe
John Lansing Jr.

. . . . .signers the Declaration of Independence . . .

Benjamin Franklin--
Author of the book, John Hancock
William Hooper Richard Stockton
Matthew Thornton George Walton
William Whipple

a portion of Revolutionary War generals, and . . .

King George IV (1762 - 1830)
King William IV (1765 - 1837)
King Edward VII (1841 - 1910)
King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
King George VI (1895 - 1952)

Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)
Geoffrey Fisher, Archbishop of Canterbury (1887 - 1972)
Sir Joseph Banks (1744 - 1820)
Dr Edward Jenner (1749 - 1823)
Sir Alexander Fleming (1881 - 1955)
Sir Bernard Spilsbury (1877 - 1947)
Dr T. J. Barnardo (1845 - 1905)
1st Viscount Leverhulme
Sir William "Billy" Butlin (1899 - 1980)
Alexander Pope (1688 - 1744)
Edward Gibbon (1734 - 1794)
Richard Brinsley Sheridan (1751 - 1816)
Robbie Burns (1759 - 1796)
Sir Walter Scott (1771 - 1832)
Anthony Trollope (1815 - 1882)
Sir William S. Gilbert (1836 - 1911)
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859 - 1930)
Rudyard Kipling (1865 - 1936)

John A. MacDonald
John Abbott
MacKenzie Bowell
Robert Borden
Richard B. Bennett
John G. Diefenbaker

Nat Bailey, founder of White Spot restaurants
Robert Butchart, owner of Butchart Gardens, Victoria
Robert James Cromie (1887-1936), founder Vancouver Sun newspaper
Hewitt Bostock, founder Vancouver Province newspaper
Gordon Gibson Sr., lumberman
Julius Harold Bloedel, partner, BC forestry company MacMillan Bloedel
Alfred Wallace, founder Burrard shipyards
Charles Woodward, founder of Woodward stores
Austin C. Taylor, sportsman, businessman. Mount Moriah Lodge No. 38 [28]

John Brown abolitionist [15]
Jean-Henri Dunant (1828-1910), Red Cross founder [5], [15]

Lord Cornwallis (1738-1805), [ascribed][5]
Viscount Jellicoe PGM, Tasmania [29]
Lord Kitchener
Sir Horatio Nelson
Field Marshal Suvorov, Lodge Zu Den Drei Kronen
Admiral Alfred von Tirpitz (1849-1930), Lodge Zur Aufrichtigen Herzen, Frankfurt
Duke of Wellington, i. December 7, 1790, Lodge at Trim No. 494, Meath, Ireland
Victoria Cross recipients

Yes, that's right, NECROS . . . . all mindless zombies, right?? People who can't think for themselves. Some of YOUR greatest heroes populate the list. There are MANY more (countless), however. I suppose Chruchill and the Duke of Wellington, for instance, were completely out to lunch. lol. And Dunant founding the Red Cross? Probably a fluke. Horatio Nelson at Trafalgar? Big deal, right?

You are so out of your league, here, NECROS.

I take EXTREME exception to your characterization of Masons as "zombies." Take care to give credit where credit is due.

If you can even achieve 1/10,000th of what these people have done, I'd be impressed.

[edit on 27-10-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Its amazing how these guys just polute any thread with the same old garbage.

Always facinated by the way the bottom feeders of Freemasonry like to spout off about past heros of Masonry, true to their "Walter Mitty Complex."
Each Zealotous fanboy that just pumps out the same rubbish from the same sheet as his previous postholder grabbing onto the delusion that he can count himself as the equal of Kings, Poets and Warriors of time gone by.
This seems due to the "Collective Thought" process used in their indoctrination - these guys really can't separate between fact and fiction, their own deeds and achievements (or lack thereof) and those of others.
The constant cycle is amazing, as soon as one drops off another one appears, really is like "The Living Dead."
In time though they all learn though, unfortunataly all to late.

Still nobody who is actually knowledgeable on Amaranth & White Shrine but lots of Zombies making Zombie noises to stop any real discussion.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Always facinated by the way the bottom feeders of Freemasonry like to spout off about past heros of Masonry, true to their "Walter Mitty Complex."
Each Zealotous fanboy that just pumps out the same rubbish from the same sheet as his previous postholder grabbing onto the delusion that he can count himself as the equal of Kings, Poets and Warriors of time gone by.
This seems due to the "Collective Thought" process used in their indoctrination - these guys really can't separate between fact and fiction, their own deeds and achievements (or lack thereof) and those of others.
The constant cycle is amazing, as soon as one drops off another one appears, really is like "The Living Dead."

Still nobody who is actually knowledgeable on Amaranth & White Shrine but lots of Zombies making Zombie noises to stop any real discussion.

Hmmm, I guess you like posting fertilzer posts, there necros... you don't have any point but defamation, and while you point the finger, you have offered nothing of substance, while we have rebutted handily the nastiness that you are posting.
'
You may TRY to denigrate it with epithets (hardly intellectual discourse) and slanders, but it is the MASONS and MASONS FRIENDS that have handily shown you and your arguments for the falsehoods that they are...

Thanks for playing though...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Mr Necros why do you go out of your way to seek ways to hate Freemasons and Freemasonry? You have told us your fable of persecution by these evil Freemasons; who destroyed your toilet and put drugs into. You have been told on many occasions about the good works that Freemasons do on behalf of the whole community. I think that you should reflect on these issues and seek help from people who are able to see life in a more open way. In other words chill out and enjoy life. If you do this your persecution complex might go away and you might see life as it is and not as you think it is.

Gerard

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
You BET I called the FBI, and filed complaints based on the internet harrassment of one individual. I filed complaints with the CHAT/DISCUSSION hosting services that FW abused, and had SIX of their chatrooms taken offline by the hosts for clear violations of the TOS of those services.
I do not care what trash they post or discuss on those sites, FW is, as LTD noted, the cesspool and trash heap of the internet, but when they violate the law and the TOS of their hosts, they pay the penalty. All they have to do is obey the rules of the forums they set up...
Slander, defamation, copyright violations, impersonations, Spyware, etc are violations of the TOS. Try is HERE and see what happens... your posts will be locked or deleted and your access cut off. Well, FW tried it, and I, as is my right under the constitution and the law, exercised my right to complain...
ALL of us that were being abused illegally, complained, and guess what, the admin folks shut them down. Am I proud to have been a part of it? YOU BET! You take a swing at me and I will not waste time getting even.
You have a difference of opinion? Fine, knock yourself out. I exposed the host of the original FW site, a nice woman just outside of Dallas Texas and her fundy evangelical David Icke operation. She didn't like it, and kicked FW off her servers... even an Icke Accolyte didn't want to be PUBLICALLY associated with that vile pit of frauds.
Nothing I have done is illegal, immoral or fattening. If you want to attack me or masonry, go for it. I have no problem with opinions, but stand ready to be called to task if you try to hack my system, send my viruses, send spyware, impersonate me, post things in MY NAME that I would never in a milliion years write or say, use my likeness illegally etc etc.
This is not a threat, I am simply acknowledging that I was a key player, along with many of my brothers, in making the nasty little children at FW pay for harrassing me. I am not ashamed, I am PROUD.
Free speech is an essentially American right... Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech... first amendment... but with freedom comes RESPONSIBILITY. The folks at FW thought they could attack me willy nilly without repercussion... guess what? They were wrong.

Theorn, that is frickin hysterical, you post bragging about how you helped shut down web sites for something you disagreed with, then close with a statement on the 1st ammendment touting freedom of speech. Not to mention you seem overtly belligerant and rude in your earlier posts. Try the decaff man.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Theorn, that is frickin hysterical, you post bragging about how you helped shut down web sites for something you disagreed with, then close with a statement on the 1st ammendment touting freedom of speech. Not to mention you seem overtly belligerant and rude in your earlier posts. Try the decaff man.

So what would you do, constant attacks on the forum that I pay for, constant attacks on a forum that Theron pays for. Then repeated lies and name calling, theft of intelectual property, posting of pornograhic material with comments attached refering to you.

You would say , thats OK. ?? I dont think so.

Freedom of speech , has to have a responsibility that goes with it. Many thousands have given the ultimate sacrifice so that you can click on here and say your piece. I for one will not surrender that to any corrupt or disturbed individual at any time in any place.

That privilege is not to be taken lightly.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   

So poluting athread is disagreeing with you , yes?

I agree, its who where and now that really matters.

but thats why your here surely , to teach us ?

I checked and every comment is in reply to your remarks. The only other alternative is for you to just give a lecture. Maybe the Moderatoescan arrange that?

but your right , I have no idea about this, Amaranth & White Shrine.
www.coloradomasons.org...
The Order of the White Shrine of Jerusalem is a Masonic Affiliated Organization. Both men and women can belong. It was incorporated in 1894 in Illinois. The Order has a three fold purpose; Charitable, Social, and Fraternal. It aims to bring together women and men with high moral and social character. These members are interested in sharing their desire to create enjoyable experiences for themselves and to provide aid to those less fortunate. The Order is based on the Christian Religion is a Masonic Affiliated Organization. Both men and women can belong. It was incorporated in 1894 in Illinois. The Order has a three fold purpose; Charitable, Social, and Fraternal. It aims to bring together women and men with high moral and social character. These members are interested in sharing their desire to create enjoyable experiences for themselves and to provide aid to those less fortunate. The Order is based on the Christian Religion.

The Order operates a Benevolent Program titled "Material Objective." Through this Benevolent Program they assist those in need of rehabilitation regardless of race, creed, sect, or age.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by billmcelligott]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
1.) Masons come from all walks of life, fall into all income brackets. Some are successful, some are not. Those examples I posted were of Masons who happened to succeed in life. The fact that they were Masons might or might not have contributed. They were not, however, "zombies." Nor are the rest of us "bottom-feeders." If you knew anything about Masonry, you would know that appendant degrees can be conferred relatively quickly. There are many 32nd degree Masons who are not famous for anything, not even wealthy or particularly successful. A 32nd degree is NOT a sine qua non for success. Opportunity is opportunity, for Masons and non-masons alike.

2.) FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT TO BE WRONG, NOT TO DO WRONG.

Freemasonrywatch DID wrong, put very simply. Thanks to Brother Theron and others, the problem was dealt with.

And on we go . . . . . .

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
LTD how the f*ck would you know what went on at FW - you weren't posting in the BBS are far as I'm aware, heck you claim not to even be a Mason until about 2 months ago.

This thread was supposed to be about Amaranth & White Shrine but you guys just decide to picked up on the fact that I posted a diagramme from the FW site to be an open day on the same old nonsense.

The good news is that even despite an a campaign of sleaze, slander and dirty tricks the new site has been up uninterrupted for over 1 year now.

Congrats to 50 Megs!

Unfortunatally this thread had been 2 pages of nothing...kind of wish I could just delete it.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   

LTD how the f*ck would you know what went on at FW - you weren't posting in the BBS are far as I'm aware, heck you claim not to even be a Mason until about 2 months ago.

This thread was supposed to be about Amaranth & White Shrine but you guys just decide to picked up on the fact that I posted a diagramme from the FW site to be an open day on the same old nonsense.

The good news is that even despite an a campaign of sleaze, slander and dirty tricks the new site has been up uninterrupted for over 1 year now.

Congrats to 50 Megs!

Unfortunately this thread had been 2 pages of nothing...kind of wish I could just delete it.

The only dirty tricks, slander and sleaze that exits is coming from the 'Hate' website called Freemason Watch. This is a website that exits to slander the good name of Freemasons and the Fraternity of Freemasons. If only the people who control that website could put their time to a better and more productive use.

Brother Gerard

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Ah, nothing like the intricate dance of thick innuendo and slender insinuation to get the blood flowing!

Them Freemasons must be up to something, all high and mighty in their lodges like that. What could they be up to? Must be no good!

Oh sure, they answer every question asked of them, but that's probably just a front they put on. Yeah, we aren't fooled that easily. They's reasons why they's so mysterious, and t'ain't proper for God-fearing people to go sneakin' around like that!

Oh they try and act all respectable, but we know that they worship the devil, sacrifice children in their secret ceremonies and are plotting world domination, because somebody somewhere said so -- and it doesn't get more positive than that! We need to tell the world the truth about the Freemasons, before it's too late!

But what's a boy to do? Finding out the truth about Freemasonry might require actually doing some research, and we know that's not going to happen. That would take effort, and might accidentally lead to thinking.

So is there hope for those who cannot be bothered with facts? Yes! Hallelujah!

Here's the fastest, secretest way to learn the Absolute Honest-to-God Truth About Freemasonry� (Wow!!!), as stunningly revealed on many insider Freemasonry websites and The Sun:

Turn out all the lights and look in the mirror. Now say "Jacques de Molay, show me your secrets!" three times, slowly and deliberately as you stare into the mirror.

Do this, and Jacques de Molay will appear in the mirror and tell you all of Freemasonry's Dark Secrets of Inestimable Gothic Horrour!

Marvel as you discover Shocking Tales of Intrigue, Deception and Mystery! Swoon to guest appearances by Baphomet and Albert Pike! Gasp at all the Mysteries and Scandals that Unfold before your very Eyes!

The procedure has the additional advantages of being both more exciting and intellectually uplifting than posting the same discredited, childish nonsense to a forum that is already bulging at the seams with such rubbish.

Edit: I try to avoid sarcasm as a general rule, but I swear, if I see one more new thread with as lame a premise as this one, I'm going to post something even sillier. And I will just keep getting sillier as the lame threads keep coming, asymptotically approaching Absolute Silliness as the threads approach Absolute Lameness.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good conspiracy theory, and the masons are natural targets. However, as much as I love good conspiracies, I really dislike lame ones.

Posting stuff that's obviously wrong and uninformed when so much factual, useful information is available on the Internet in exchange for literally lifting a few fingers isn't a conspiracy, just an embarrassing public display of intellectual flaccidity.

[edit on 11/2/2004 by Majic]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Mr. Necross

Your first post:

The picture is also here on the original website:
www.freemasonrywatch.org

Both these organizations appear to stem from the Order Eastern Star which is shown to be largely contained within the realms of "The Square."
Google searches and the like have drawn blanks for me on any real material, it is possible that they no longer exist but I would be interested if they do as they are both shown higher up the ladder, into the realms of "The Compass."

You introduce Freemasonry Watch and then proceed to enhance it with:

The reason "Morgan" moved the site is because his old ISP was unable to prevent the DDOS attacks that were soaking up his bandwidth and also because they allowed someone to BS their way into the server room and walk off with his server once.

You then complain:

Fact : Morgan does not control FW. Fact: it has had several service providers over the years Fact: Masons played no part in shutting the various sites down.

Show me the sleaze.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Majic . . . hehe . . welcome to the Masonry threads! Enjoy your stay. Careful you don't trip over the goat on yuor way in

Agreed, Majic. Wholeheartedly so. Research isn't happening. I posted a challenge a couple of months ago, daring people to conduct actual empirical research by **gasp** speaking to Masons in person and asking questions at open house nights. Get to know them, shake hands with them, actually look at their eyes, and simply judge character the good old-fashioned way: man-to-man. I even challenged people to bceome Masons. No better way to learn the truth than to actually SEE it. If they can only be satisfied by reaching the 32nd degree, then by all means they should do that. Certainly, with all zeal they display when attacking freemasonry, you'd think they'd be a little more committed to finding out the "truth" . . . .

There weren't many takers. Surprise, surprise.

Oh well.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
ROFLMAO at Majic's post! Well done my good man!

Classic. You said that you try to refrain from sarcasm, but if it is half as humorous as that I welcome and look forward to more if it! Kudos!

I am reminded of the phrase "Put that in your pipe and smoke it". Awesome.

[edit on 11/2/04 by The Axeman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join