It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Live Solar Eclipse Cam Watch It Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The total solar eclipse will last only approx 2mins

Here is a blurb regarding the event

In an ongoing mission to share a live view of the Universe, Slooh Space Camera will broadcast a free,
real-time feed of the stunning total solar eclipse live from Cairns, Australia - the only land site in
the world to view totality. Stargazers all over the world are invited to capture a first look of the
total solar eclipse on Slooh.com, Tuesday, November 13th starting at 11:30 AM PST / 2:30 PM
EST / 19:30 UTC (International times here: goo.gl...). This eclipse will be particularly
dramatic as the Moon commences its journey across the face of the Sun at sunrise.

Here is a link to be able to view it live

ECLIPSE CAM

LIVE SOLAR ECLIPSE CAM
edit on 12-11-2012 by magma because: fixed link

edit on 12-11-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
thanks, but the link seems to be a pdf document rather than a link to watch live?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Awesome !! thank you! I will check it out tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
thanks, but the link seems to be a pdf document rather than a link to watch live?

Here is one - www.ufo-blogger.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Thanks! I sure wish I could be where this will be visible, but your link looks great. As soon as I clicked on it, it gave me the time to tune in from Arizona. Being the ninny that I am, I never would have figured out the time difference on my own~~~!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Scroll down to the bottom

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
thanks magma and hydrawolf.. i'll be watching this and spreading the linky!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf

Here is one - www.ufo-blogger.com...

And here is the link for the SLOOH Space Camera total solar eclipse live feed with countdown - events.slooh.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey All...

I live in Cairns, Australia and to be honest, I dont think we are going to see anything. Its the beginning of the Wet season and it has been raining for 3 days and doesnt look like its going to clear in time for the Solar eclipse however there are places inland which should be fine. I will be at the beach watching it, something like 50,000 plus tourists have converged on Cairns in the last few days which is a quarter of the population here so the city is buzzing atm.

Its gonna be quite a spectacular site given the weather holds. Fingers XXX

Is anyone else in Cairns to see it???

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Isn't this the solar eclipse that people on ATS have been saying you will see a second sun behind our sun or something ?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

There is a thread about that, but it was some old hippy probably telling porky pies.

No second sun.

Well not yet anyway

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
And here is another live video stream of the Total Solar Eclipse Australia - www.eclipsecairns.com...

This live stream has been organised by "Tourism Tropical North Queensland" with the assistance of NASA and the Astronomical Association Queensland.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Thanks!......and I don't get the the whole second sun thing...? I would have thought we Would have seen it by now...but anyway I remembered reading somewhere on here this solar eclipse was the time to see it or something. Like that....
And we have a lunar eclipse at the end of the month too? Does anyone know where that will be visible? ...I will be watching the live webcam tomorrow! Thanks all...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
hate to say it but dss1986 is right on the money, i'm a cairns local too and it's 3 am, about to go set up outside to get ready, but as stated it's the start of the wet season and it's already been raining pretty hard. but i'll give it a go anyway, got my glasses, my chair and smokes all set and ready to go! BRING IT ON!

dss1986, if your looking for a good spot, i'm at McGregor road, right near JCU, and they are setting up in the field across the road, if you don't already have plans, pop over! it would be great to meet a fellow ATSer

Love, Light, and all that crap.....
edit on 13/11/2012 by blazingdefiance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see this.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
bumping this as it's going on right now!!

events.slooh.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Pretty cool!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
That was really spectacular!!!

And now they are talking about the Nibiru bunk!!

It's pretty funny.

Someone has brought up Vulcan!!!

Now they are talking about how Pluto was the original Planet X & was hijacked.

Good chats going on.
edit on 13-11-2012 by OneisOne because: (no reason given)

top topics

join