It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mesa, AZ woman runs over husband for not voting.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by nixie_nox

attacking your attacker is self defense. either way u look at it this whole thread is a double standard. people are laughing and making jokes. if it was a man hitting a women, the feminists and man haters would be calling for this mans head on a spike, but since it was a women doing the attacking laughing and jokes. if u cant see this then u are lost. and im wasting my time. and sorry u were in an abusive relationship i hope he got what was comming to him.

I'm not laughing and I'm a Feminist.

The generalizing of women really gets annoying.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

so does the double standard of men and women, we should all be equal, all the time, not just when it suits women. for instance in an emergency situation it is still the standard of women and children first. since women have equal rights now shouldn't it be children and an equal number of men and women first, or at least children and those in the most need of rescue, man or women? this is just one example of equal rights not being equal. and this idea of unequal equality can serve many situations not just rescue situations(relationships,workplace,bars,ect.) another one is spousal abuse as mentioned before.

and for those that would like to turn this around on me and try to indicate im a cowered for not letting women go first in a emergency situation can save it. my life is no precious thing to me, the only thing that would get me inline before other people is if my kids life were in danger and it was necessary for me to live to ensure there safety. we all end up dust and bones and are energy lives on in one form or another. no need to fight what is coming for all of us.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

and for those that would like to turn this around on me and try to indicate im a cowered for not letting women go first in a emergency situation can save it. my life is no precious thing to me, the only thing that would get me inline before other people is if my kids life were in danger and it was necessary for me to live to ensure there safety. we all end up dust and bones and are energy lives on in one form or another. no need to fight what is coming for all of us.

Sounds like this guy: Click the link for a laugh.

edit on 13-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

hey good ole george.

maybe he was trying to clear the way,lol

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Sissel

hey good ole george.

maybe he was trying to clear the way,lol

Glad you have a sense of humor about it, considering you didn't want any comments about what you had to say. Sorry, I just couldn't resist!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Just shows you how stupid republicans are...Obama is gonna cause hardship...so I will run over my husband which should not cause my family any hardships...

Haha it's as bad as 'Obama is gonna case hardship...so I'm just gonna fire all my employees now to prove a point.'

Republicans are taking this election pretty damn hard

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Most of you must not have ever been in a relationship, while the outcome was extreme and probably and accident she expected him to flee, the anger is normal. Those of you in relationships or marriage know that real fights are about trivial things, but they build up over time. I took a shoe to the back because I was told not to leave them on the living room floor a billion times. So for someone who got into a shouting match because of a thermostat I can tell you that stuff happens, and if she is behind the wheel of a car, don't piss her off because she might get "emotional" and kill both of you.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
AZ voted red, apparently she didn't watch any news and assumed 1 more red vote in AZ would have changed the outcome? Doesn't surprise me, I'm seeing any Romney related stories being blown out of proportion, there were no riots, but the media are like scavenging vultures, looking for any scrap to manipulate.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
AZ voted red, apparently she didn't watch any news and assumed 1 more red vote in AZ would have changed the outcome? Doesn't surprise me, I'm seeing any Romney related stories being blown out of proportion, there were no riots, but the media are like scavenging vultures, looking for any scrap to manipulate.

Hah you think someone stupid enough to run over their spouse knows how the electoral college works?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
Most of you must not have ever been in a relationship, while the outcome was extreme and probably and accident she expected him to flee, the anger is normal.

...If you think that's normal, you may want to reevaluate some things...
edit on 14-11-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Holly Solomon, 28, was upset about President Barack Obama’s re-election and began arguing with her husband when she found out that he didn’t vote, authorities said. - AJC.com

Either you die undecided.
Or you live long enough to vote Republican.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by chishuppu
Most of you must not have ever been in a relationship, while the outcome was extreme and probably and accident she expected him to flee, the anger is normal.

...If you think that's normal, you may want to reevaluate some things...
edit on 14-11-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

Depends on whether you want me to evaluate based upon what is or what is supposed to be. If I am evaluating what is then obvious that is normal behavoir, now if I am evaluating based upon what we want it to be or supposed to be then no, its not normal.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
wondered what would have happened if she found out that he voted for obama???

ya know, I knew a couple once that well, everytime she got pregnant (she had three kids in a row) daddy would have to move out of the house, she got so wacky....

I am gonna give this lady a BIG benefit of the doubt, which is probalby what her lawyers will do, and say it was the hormonal imbalance caused by pregnancy...

I'm trying, I'm trying....nope isn't working...

this is just another story showing just how society is at the breaking point and the crazies are multiplying daily!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Daniel Solomon claimed his wife believes their family will now face hardship due to the re-election of President Barack Obama.

I guess she wasnt thinking about the hardship, SHE would cause with an attempted manslaughter charge!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join