It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mesa, AZ woman runs over husband for not voting.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hi.

It seems we do things a bit differently in Arizona.
ktar.com...

A Mesa woman brought an end to an argument with her husband over his not voting by running him down in a Jeep. The argument began in a parking lot at North Gilbert Road and Vaughn Avenue. Witnesses reported hearing yelling before Holly Solomon got into a Jeep and began chasing her husband around the lot, all the while yelling at him. Daniel Solomon claimed his wife believes their family will now face hardship due to the re-election of President Barack Obama.

So she got pissed off because her husbund didn't vote and Obama was elected. The guy is in critical condition which isn't funny but I bet he'll vote next time.

P.S. -

Police said Holly Solomon did not appear impaired.

She was sober.

edit on 12-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
She's driving a Jeep, and was expecting her husband to vote for Romney ......

I wonder if Romney's "jeep production moving to China" is what pushed her over the edge?

Production moving to China? Yeah, Right.

KIA produces two models of cars in Georgia, a heavily Republican state, for sale in the USA.

If Chrysler opens NEW Jeep plants in China, it's only doing what most other car manufacturers do, built cars that are sold internationally in the markets where they're sold.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I guess this kinda trumps the thread asking if people had lost friendships over the election, huh?

It really does take all kinds, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'll try to respond when I stop laughing.

OK, seriously now, did she really believe his one vote or lack of vote made a difference? Poor guy.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just shows you how stupid republicans are...Obama is gonna cause hardship...so I will run over my husband which should not cause my family any hardships...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ouch! Nothing worse than a woman scorned! This is to the extreme, totally extreme! I hope he will be ok. I see DIVORCE in the future.

edit on 12-11-2012 by GideonFaith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I know it's not suppose to be funny... but it is. It really is.

You folks really take voting seriously.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Yeah, republicans are idiots. But so are democrats. Two groups of people hat continue to worship politicians because hey say the are a donkey or an elephant.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Just heard this on the local news a few minutes ago. I hope the guy is okay!

Sheriff Joe will have a nice spot for this lady in tent city for a while! Errrmmm, wonder if she voted for him?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Barack Obama 62,255,298
Mitt Romney 58,890,300

His 1 vote would have made all the difference. He got exactly what he deserved; Obama's reelection rests squarely on his shoulders.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
S&F OP I needed a laugh. It is sad yes but it is still funny. Family values differ with them I guess.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I..... ugh. Somewhere deep down in my heart I wish the 2012 'prophecy' is true.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

DAAAMN ! Talk about blind zombified patriotism. There had to be more to this than what's being reported.

She jumped on the first reason she could think of. Married a jackass, he says the wrong thing when he should have been at the liquor store buying her some chocolate. You know the story. SnF

edit on 12-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Sheriff Joe will have a nice spot for this lady in tent city for a while! Errrmmm, wonder if she voted for him?

She is a republican.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

She is a republican.

LOL........ya, now she will get a taste of how her vote works in regards the "toughest sheriff in America." Ha ha! Bet she would have stopped if she would have thought that one through!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Not if she's one of those in his pocket.

He treats them special.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

He treats them special.

Well, I have heard rumors about such things. If something like this happened in Sun City, it might not have even made the news!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

He treats them special.

Well, I have heard rumors about such things. If something like this happened in Sun City, it might not have even made the news!

Gotta read the local papers.

His supporters are just like him - - and he protects them.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If a man ran his wife down this wouldn't be funny at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Life is twisted,

Daniel Solomon claimed his wife believes their family will now face hardship due to the re-election of President Barack Obama.

And he will also now face more hardships because his crazy wife ran him over. Unless she wanted his vote going for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson I don't see why her panties are in a bunch because doesn't she know that both parties are just two sides of the same filthy, corrupted coin?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join