It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who determined that Majestic 12 is fake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n
That which you just said in your second post was not said or made clear in anyway in your first response.

That's because I didn't state any view in my first post. I generally prefer just to state facts (and refer to relevant sources) and let other people draw their own conclusions. I've said this repeatedly over the years on ATS, most recently at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I therefore felt I had to respond when you implied that I was trying to "convince" people that the FBI conclusion was valid. I repeat that I wasn't trying to persuade anyone - I was mentioning a relevant resource (the FBI documents relating to its investigation of the MJ-12 documents) and briefly summarising their content. Members of ATS are welcome to draw their own conclusions from that summary or, even better, have a look at the documents I mention and then draw their own conclusions.

Anyway, other people can read my posts above and see if I was trying to "convince" anyone of anything so I'll stop here.
edit on 13-11-2012 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You are posing this to a populace that usually wipes their elbow after taking a dump. Try toning it down a bit, say, five ways to determine if it is s hit you just stepped in. Hey, now I'm coming into my own. Mamma.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Good catch on their screw up.

C O V E R U P

The FBI cannot come out and say it is real. Neither can the Air Force.
Maj 12 is real.
What is funny though is that even if it was not real, it would be real.

The military got a hold of a crashed alien craft and had to do something with it. The government of course would step in and create a group to study it and deal with the issue in every way possible. It is easy to understand why the government would want to keep this a secret at the time. They just came off the atomic bomb secret. And they would not want mass panic starting with aliens hanging out at the only atomic bomber base on Earth.
Roswell.
Once the lie was started, it was too late to go back on it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wasn't MJ 12 Bill (William) Cooper's big thing? I was always a bit confused what it was he was explaining about it.. I believe he was saying it was fake.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Since it is a conspiracy theory site I am going to put on my tinfoil hat for a second.

I never made the connection with the 12 before and it now being 2012. I have long thought that the Mayan 2012 calendar was made to count down not to an apocalypse, but to the return of the gods (aka our alien overlords). Perhaps it was designated 12 because the gov't knew that the aliens would be returning in 2012 and the project was made to watch for them?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yesssir.

I've talked to some people here and there that don't have high enough clearance to know about the Navy's actual doings (and probably would never tell me anyway)...but the general "vibe" was that if we have off-world officers they are Navy, not Air Force.

The Navy has a long history of being in charge of large ships and submarines. Submarines are air-tight, so operating in space would be a natural extension.

I've freaked out some people by saying, "If you want to go up there *points to the sky* you join the Navy not the Air Force". Judging by the expressions on their faces and how quickly the topic gets changed...I think it's safe to assume the Navy has people in space.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think this is what they do, to shove out that "dis-information part" to throw off people looking into this stuff.

That's my view. Good find also
. It can't be that 40-50 year's ago they decided to make fake documents about UFO's lol, I find that hard to believe and that the group is fake. Just the governments ideal way for dis-information as I said.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
Since it is a conspiracy theory site I am going to put on my tinfoil hat for a second.

I never made the connection with the 12 before and it now being 2012. I have long thought that the Mayan 2012 calendar was made to count down not to an apocalypse, but to the return of the gods (aka our alien overlords). Perhaps it was designated 12 because the gov't knew that the aliens would be returning in 2012 and the project was made to watch for them?

Hmm I've never heard of anyone say this before but I would say this could be something to keep in mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

From the Majestic documents on, any UFOlogy "documentation" cannot be trusted. UFOlogy was just too good of a vehicle for manipulation of the public consciousness for our cloaked masters to leave alone.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If the truth about the Majestic 12 is ever to be disclosed to the ordinary citizens of planet Earth what would be a better place than the Above Top Secret forum?

Sure there is a lot of disinformation out there to distract and misdirect but there are members here who undoubtedly are capable of handling the truth.

The FBI would not waste their resources investigating and publishing completely valueless UFO material.

vault.fbi.gov...

Specifically page 12.

There are 4 major points and 12 minor points on this floor emblem (not that this in itself is conclusive proof that it is the agency in question) .

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
If the truth about the Majestic 12 is ever to be disclosed to the ordinary citizens of planet Earth what would be a better place than the Above Top Secret forum?

Sure there is a lot of disinformation out there to distract and misdirect but there are members here who undoubtedly are capable of handling the truth.

The FBI would not waste their resources investigating and publishing completely valueless UFO material.

vault.fbi.gov...

Specifically page 12.

There are 4 major points and 12 minor points on this floor emblem (not that this in itself is conclusive proof that it is the agency in question) .
seems like FBI investigated UFOs a lot, give them some credit.

vault.fbi.gov...

I think Majestic 12 or some kind of shadow govt exists but they wouldn't have needed Truman to sign off on it, they are already several levels above the president in terms of rank.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

I agree with your analysis 1947 was the charter date of the CIA however the roots of the CIA and MJ12 go back much further than that.

There was a tribute to a WW2 "gate" operation back in the mid 1990's.
The last mj12 document deemed worthy of investigation was apparently an "airtel" dated Halloween 1991.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: maxella1

Kevin Randle has a few blogs discussing it

MJ 12 Dead

MJ document found

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Most of the majestic 12 information in those two links was dated after 1947.
I'm guessing someone rational might have tried filing a Freedom Of Information Act request.
Try googling "Phil lips realm 12 FOIA"

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Nobody has and nobody will EVER

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
William Cooper stated jaime shandera and stanton friedman are disinformation agents the MJ12 docs
were fraudulently produced by their company Moore Shandera and friedman
Cooper said he told friedman his address and friedman was the only one who knew this, A few weeks later
the Defense Investigative Service came round to his property and confiscated his floppy disks and searched
his house

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: maxella1 The people that determined it was a fake are the people who do not want it made public. Even if it was a fake, it would still be real, because this is what they did when they found the crashed alien vehicle.

Do not believe everything anti-alien you read on ATS. There are paid government prostitutes here that will lie to you to keep the secrets.

Just because they say something is debunked does not mean it is.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Do not believe everything anti-alien you read on ATS. There are paid government prostitutes here that will lie to you to keep the secrets.

I wish.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: maxella1 The people that determined it was a fake are the people who do not want it made public. Even if it was a fake, it would still be real, because this is what they did when they found the crashed alien vehicle.

Just because they say something is debunked does not mean it is.

It's not too late for you to develop your mind in a more usable way and consider ceasing being a believer and, thereby, not requiring evidence and promoting questionable content. You seem to be easily fooled because you don't sound as if you have done any research which would have resulted in at least your being less of a negative thinker. Go back to Page 1 and read The Shrike's informative reply which about covers the subject so that no further doubting is needed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join