Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

So who determined that Majestic 12 is fake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n
That which you just said in your second post was not said or made clear in anyway in your first response.

That's because I didn't state any view in my first post. I generally prefer just to state facts (and refer to relevant sources) and let other people draw their own conclusions. I've said this repeatedly over the years on ATS, most recently at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I therefore felt I had to respond when you implied that I was trying to "convince" people that the FBI conclusion was valid. I repeat that I wasn't trying to persuade anyone - I was mentioning a relevant resource (the FBI documents relating to its investigation of the MJ-12 documents) and briefly summarising their content. Members of ATS are welcome to draw their own conclusions from that summary or, even better, have a look at the documents I mention and then draw their own conclusions.

Anyway, other people can read my posts above and see if I was trying to "convince" anyone of anything so I'll stop here.
edit on 13-11-2012 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You are posing this to a populace that usually wipes their elbow after taking a dump. Try toning it down a bit, say, five ways to determine if it is s hit you just stepped in. Hey, now I'm coming into my own. Mamma.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Good catch on their screw up.

C O V E R U P

The FBI cannot come out and say it is real. Neither can the Air Force.
Maj 12 is real.
What is funny though is that even if it was not real, it would be real.

The military got a hold of a crashed alien craft and had to do something with it. The government of course would step in and create a group to study it and deal with the issue in every way possible. It is easy to understand why the government would want to keep this a secret at the time. They just came off the atomic bomb secret. And they would not want mass panic starting with aliens hanging out at the only atomic bomber base on Earth.
Roswell.
Once the lie was started, it was too late to go back on it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wasn't MJ 12 Bill (William) Cooper's big thing? I was always a bit confused what it was he was explaining about it.. I believe he was saying it was fake.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Since it is a conspiracy theory site I am going to put on my tinfoil hat for a second.

I never made the connection with the 12 before and it now being 2012. I have long thought that the Mayan 2012 calendar was made to count down not to an apocalypse, but to the return of the gods (aka our alien overlords). Perhaps it was designated 12 because the gov't knew that the aliens would be returning in 2012 and the project was made to watch for them?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yesssir.

I've talked to some people here and there that don't have high enough clearance to know about the Navy's actual doings (and probably would never tell me anyway)...but the general "vibe" was that if we have off-world officers they are Navy, not Air Force.

The Navy has a long history of being in charge of large ships and submarines. Submarines are air-tight, so operating in space would be a natural extension.

I've freaked out some people by saying, "If you want to go up there *points to the sky* you join the Navy not the Air Force". Judging by the expressions on their faces and how quickly the topic gets changed...I think it's safe to assume the Navy has people in space.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think this is what they do, to shove out that "dis-information part" to throw off people looking into this stuff.

That's my view. Good find also
. It can't be that 40-50 year's ago they decided to make fake documents about UFO's lol, I find that hard to believe and that the group is fake. Just the governments ideal way for dis-information as I said.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
Since it is a conspiracy theory site I am going to put on my tinfoil hat for a second.

I never made the connection with the 12 before and it now being 2012. I have long thought that the Mayan 2012 calendar was made to count down not to an apocalypse, but to the return of the gods (aka our alien overlords). Perhaps it was designated 12 because the gov't knew that the aliens would be returning in 2012 and the project was made to watch for them?

Hmm I've never heard of anyone say this before but I would say this could be something to keep in mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

From the Majestic documents on, any UFOlogy "documentation" cannot be trusted. UFOlogy was just too good of a vehicle for manipulation of the public consciousness for our cloaked masters to leave alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join