It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much longer will you deny the Truth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by Akragon

You explain to God why you judged Him and disbelieved in Him when you meet Him

Im sorry but that kind of reply will not cut it with me my friend...

I've ended more theads just like this one on ATS then you've made

And just so you know... I do not "disbelieve" in God...

I am not your average bible reader... Nor am i Christian...

You can not turn this around and put the burden on myself... I know the OT God...

And HE/SHE/IT.... is not my God

edit on 13-11-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Truth is truth is truth is Truth. Truth is absolute. Blue is blue, 2 and 2 is 4, etc, etc. The Bible is Gods Perfect Word and Revelation to mankind, and Jesus Christ died for YOU.
reply to post by godlover25

That's right! It's all about truth.

Oceans are made of water. It's the truth!
77 plus 23 = 100 Can anyone deny this?

There is an all knowing, all powerful, invisible being who created the whole universe, and lives in another dimension called heaven. He is perfect in every way, was never born and will never die. I like it! SEE, I'm just as sane as every religious person in the world!

Oops, gotta go now. I need to water that telephone pole outside or it'll never grow.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by schuyler

I have Two BILLION, three hundred MILLION and GROWING supporters for my view(s)

that's 2.3, followed by zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero

2,300,000,000+

and that 2.3 billion are growing are only the ones walking the earth, let's not forget the, oh, lets say around 10 billion people who have come and gone since the beginning of the C.E. who hold the same views.

I'd say that gives my views a whole lot of credence

Hmmm, weren't there an awful lot of people that believed the earth was flat? I guess numbers don't equal truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I study the Bible in the original manuscript form using the Westminster Leningrad Codex Masoretic Text and the Textus Receptus with a Strongs Concordance and AV English Bible for upwards of 60 hours per week every week.

When I'm not studying the Bible I'm preaching the Word, if I'm not studying or preaching I'm sleeping or occasionally eating.

Have you ever thought of putting that much effort into a subject that just might help mankind? Like science books, physics, biology, geology?

Even if there were a mystical magical being, doncha think he might have put us here to experience HERE AND NOW and not waste our lives planning on what's going to happen after we die?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: godlover25
The Bible is Gods Perfect Word and Revelation to mankind, ...

In reality, large chunks of the Old Testament have been disproven. Adam and Eve. Genesis. Noahs Ark. Large portions of Exodus. The Ten Commandments weren't written by the hand of God on a mountaintop, they'd been around for 1200 years before Moses allegedly got them from God. Even Abraham is questionable as to if he ever really existed. So the bible isn't a 'perfect word'. It's inspiring and inspired ... but not perfect.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join