It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much longer will you deny the Truth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Truth is not relative.

Truth is truth is truth is Truth.

Truth is absolute.

Blue is blue, 2 and 2 is 4, etc, etc.

The Bible is Gods Perfect Word and Revelation to mankind, and Jesus Christ died for YOU.

www.idscience.org...

The Bible mentions five colors in Hebrew: red (adom), Yellow (tzahov), green (yerakon), blue (tchelet) and magenta (argaman). One curious observation is immediately apparent, in that this list not only includes the primary colors - red, yellow and blue but it also includes the only two other colors green and magenta that are necessary to produce the complete color palate for four color printing. As interesting as this observation is it pales in comparison to a discovery made by Haim Shore a professor of Statistics and Engineering at Ben-Gurion University. What Professor Shore discovered is that the numerical values of the Hebrew words for these colors is correlated with the spectral wave frequency for these colors.

Hebrew is an alpha numeric language - in that every letter is also equal to a number. So if you add the values of each letter you get a number for the total value of the word. This is commonly used in “gematria”, the Rabbinic Cabalistic system of Biblical interpretation and prophesy, but what Shore did is not gematria. After calculating a total value for each word, he then plotted them on a graph. He plotted the numerical value of each word on the horizontal graph and the color’s wave frequency on the vertical axis . To Shore’s amazement he discovered that the graph yielded a straight line.

“It’s a universal principle of engineering that if you have two sets of data, you put them in ascending order, plot one set on the horizontal axis and the other on a vertical axis and if they fall on a straight line, that means that both data sets are measuring the same thing, only on a different scale. “I was astonished. The five points on the graph formed a straight line, which means that the names of the colors related directly to their wave frequencies.” It was purely a statistical analysis Shore said,”I didn’t manipulate a single number in doing the analysis.” “When I saw this result I was stunned.” “I was completely astonished. Then I went on to other words in the Hebrew Bible, plotting the value of the letters against known scientific data. The whole thing blew me away.” Shore went on to investigate similar cases in the Bible and so far has preformed over 20 different analyses with statistically verifiable findings, for example he has found a similar correlation between numerical word value a planetary diameters.

Shore began as a Bible skeptic and did not expect to make any of these findings. He says that he does not want to tell anyone what his findings mean but their theological implications are unavoidable.

Repent, for the Kingdom of God is nigh at hand

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ah, bless your heart.

( You might want to put that text in external tags, or someone might think you put a lot of effort into writing that post.)

If only you would have put more of your own words in the OP, maybe I would have known what you are trying to get at.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Sorry,

I take no credit for the post below the link, I just copy and pasted direct from the URL.

All I'm doing is sounding the alarm, all I know is judgements are on the horizon, and many people are in serious trouble and deceived and oppressed into depravity and perversion while believing falsely they are all alone, or being watched over by ET's, while simultaneously helping oppress there fellow man, and alienating themselves from the Truth.

I was just sickened by reading about a relatively recent event that happened in Washington D.C. in 2009 called "Blasphemy Day", and wanted to interdict the confusion and spread of false wisdom with some Truth....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
Truth is not relative.

Truth is truth is truth is Truth.

Truth is absolute.

Blue is blue, 2 and 2 is 4, etc, etc.

The Bible is Gods Perfect Word and Revelation to mankind, and Jesus Christ died for YOU.

One of these assertions isn't true tautologically or mathematically. One of these is an opinion, and opinions can always be denied.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

It's not an opinion any more than the earth being 4.5 billion years old is an opinion.

It's a fact backed by science - archaeology, geology, paleontology, etc and social studies of history and humanities

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well, you see the issue is that I do not think you would know the truth if it licked you in the face. There is no particular reason to believe you have better insight than someone else. Who are you but another one of 7 billion beings on this globe who have no more of a chance of stumbling on the Truth than anyone else? And the bottom line is that all you have done is copy and paste (incorrectly, I might add) the words of someone else. Words a re a dime a dozen and yours just might be worth less.

Mine, too, but I'm not claiming to be special.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
That's it, you converted me. I'm going to go to my local church now and pray. If they are closed I will break in, now where did I put that crowbar?

Seriously though, I like the bible and think most of it is based on true stories. I just don't accept every word as fact.

God bless you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

That's good, because if you didn't convert I was going to go Jihad on you, infidel!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I have Two BILLION, three hundred MILLION and GROWING supporters for my view(s)

that's 2.3, followed by zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero

2,300,000,000+

and that 2.3 billion are growing are only the ones walking the earth, let's not forget the, oh, lets say around 10 billion people who have come and gone since the beginning of the C.E. who hold the same views.

I'd say that gives my views a whole lot of credence

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Earth is filled with all kinds of wonders the bible fails to mention....these are ruins older than the bible....
The stories in the bible have many many parrallels with earlier stories told by other earlier civilisations......
Many of the earlier civilisations seemed to have bloomed almost overnight, complete as a unit with no build up to its early history.
math science medicine etc all complete at inception.....
the bible is NOT the end all nor the be all as it is printed today....what of the books of the apocrypha?
The truth is plain for all to see, not hidden in ambiguity and rewrites over centuries.....
Right and wrong are concepts known to all humans.....why not stick with that?
We can wait for developements with open minds that way......

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

So by your logic a history book written in 1950 that contains information regarding events that happened previous to 1950 are illegitimate?

huh, okay, makes sense...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I have Two BILLION, three hundred MILLION and GROWING supporters for my view(s)

that's 2.3, followed by zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero

2,300,000,000+

No, you don't. That figure includes me. It's a stupid figure. Someone just added up the population of countries in the world labeled Christian and stuck it on a chart. Big deal. Besides, that's only a third of the population of the world anyway. Double big deal.

How old are you anyway?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

All I'm doing is sounding the alarm, all I know is judgements are on the horizon, and many people are in serious trouble and deceived and oppressed into depravity and perversion while believing falsely they are all alone, or being watched over by ET's, while simultaneously helping oppress there fellow man, and alienating themselves from the Truth.

The Moonies, the Muslims, and the Jews say much the same thing as you just said. Who do I believe? You or them? You're all promising you have the unexpurgated truth, and the only way to eternity with God. How do I distinguish between the lot of you? Muhammed, Jesus, Myung Sun Moon, or the coming Jewish Messiah?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Age is irrelevant.

Some of the wisest people I've ever met were 4 - 7 years old,

Some of the biggest fools ive ever known were 70 year old "wise men"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Do open and honest investigative research and pray to the God of All Flesh for guidance, Truth and Wisdom

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

The bible is Gods perfect word?

Surely you jest...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You've been warned,

Your perpetual denial of Salvation will leave you with no one to blame for your condemnation aside from yourself.

Again, you've been warned

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Do open and honest investigative research and pray to the God of All Flesh for guidance, Truth and Wisdom

I did. That's the reason I am no longer a Christian. Perhaps if you took your own advice...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by NiNjABackflip

It's not an opinion any more than the earth being 4.5 billion years old is an opinion.

It's a fact backed by science - archaeology, geology, paleontology, etc and social studies of history and humanities

I agree, opinions are opinions. One has to look at the evidence himself in order to arrive at any conclusion.

Your statement is an assertion based on anecdotal evidence and non-demonstrable inference. Even the way it is structured—with biblical words capitalized to appear divine—show how easily abstracted a truth can become. It is only true according to how easily you can force yourself to believe what you are told. Therefore, your truth is entirely subjective, and the fact that many disagree with it proves that.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I did, that's why I am a Christian.

Now, which one of us has come to a false conclusion?

One of us is believing in lies...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join