It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was born of a Virgin - then he should be she ~!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
if I understand of how the sex is determined in humans.... that is .... So what ?
well, good question - I'm not sure .... I think the stories, beliefs and insights of Jesus are more Female than Male,
a male would have been killed long before challenging authorities Females were property in that time. so, Jesus .... was a She .... Hum, I dont know - but I thought it was a good point of debate on ATS... what say you... here is the facts I Found ... interesting thoughts - like if Jesus was a Female - how come we think of Jesus as a male... and if he was a Male how could he be born without a male chromosome... and how could a Male expect to live after chasing the bankers out of the temple .... a Female would be able to do that without challenge .... ???? I really dont know about this one.....

Chromosomes

old painting
edit on 12-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

This is the most ignorant thread I've read in a while.

You should delete this before you get laughed and scorned off ATS,

Seriously, do you have any clue about anything?

My mind is aching

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

surely, you are not using what god gave you... if you are coming out with peer pressure.... shame on you...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Perhaps you could be more specific about why it is sooo wrong in your mind instead of just blasting the OP for their thoughts. This is how new ideas are formed after all.

I am open to discussion, but Jesus will always be a He to me.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

OP your are right, if you look at it in a scientific way.... but remember, this is magical.. so throw logic and reason before you discuss about magic man.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

It shows an absolute and complete lack of knowledge about how we even know the name Jesus Christ, it shows a lack of having any clue about where the Gospels come from or the authors of them, and it blatantly flies in the face of evidence, history, and Truth.

It's a stupid thread based off a stupid idea, basically.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Scripture was very clear. Christ was a 'he'. And HE was naked on the cross so everyone got to see for sure that Christ was a 'HE'. And no single female would have been hanging out with 11 dudes in Israel 2,000 years ago. It's just the way it was ....

Christ = 'He' .. not 'her'

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

and thank you for making another point - How Come Jesus Never Wrote a Word ?
Females did not write --- Males were the only literates allowed to write.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Amen,

and if I remember correctly, you're not even a Christian correct?

Even secular historians and atheists would conclude this thread was ridiculous,

Probably started to incite bickering or just out of a severe depravity of historical knowledge.....

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It is medically true that the male sperm decides the sex of the baby.

Men determine the sex of a baby depending on whether their sperm is carrying an X or Y chromosome. An X chromosome combines with the mother's X chromosome to make a baby girl (XX) and a Y chromosome will combine with the mother's to make a boy (XY).

If Jesus didn't have a sperm donor father, he probably would be (Alpha) female. Scary to think about!

So the real question is, "Does God have sperm?"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
and thank you for making another point - How Come Jesus Never Wrote a Word ?

Wrong again. According to scripture Jesus did indeed write. At the attempted stoning of the woman caught in adultry, He wrote in the sand. The people with the stones saw that He had written their sins down in the sand and walked away from stoning the woman. (that's what scholars believe). At any rate .. He wrote in the sand so He did indeed write.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
you're not even a Christian correct?

I'm Christian. Not a fan of the Old Testament. And I'm open to other thought processes (like reincarnation). But I'm definately Christian. Christ is God incarnate. (my belief)

The New Testament is very clear. Christ is male. Christ wrote. Christ hung out with guys .. not with women by the well gossipping during the day. Not cooking with women. HE was definately a dude.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Jesus is the Word.

This discussion is pointless,

Go use google

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It may be a stupid idea in your opinion. However, this would be a great time to use your vast knowledge to TEACH someone why this idea may not be a sound one. You clearly have the knowledge, now use love to lead to God, not criticism. Geesh...

As to the science behind the thoughts, I get you Patriot. You have made me stop and think about just how little baby Jesus got implanted in there, and how his DNA would have looked.

I will stick to the Word though and assume the he was indeed He, (through Godly Magic of course).

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

We know that Jesus was very literate from an early age, surpassing the knowledge meaning of the written letter of his teachers, according to Gnostic texts.

It is dumbfounding that we haven't any literature of his own writings, just second hand versions of stories and parables that were passed down by people who probably had little to no understanding of the profundity of his true words.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Don't let people who elevate themselves to gods influence your ideas on Sacred Scripture.

The "Old Testament" is just as inspired as the New Testament, actually it is the literal Word of God, Jesus Christ was the Torah in the flesh, the Law walking around in flesh.

The OT was the Scripture Jesus and all His disciples studied and believed in, and Jesus is YHWH in the flesh, Jesus just didn't exhibit YHWH's full Character because when Christ walked earth He was incarnate in a Human body, because He is our author and finisher of faith, He is the one we are supposed to imitate. Wrath, fury and judgement are the Fathers, whom the Son is equal to in His Divinity..... but they are most definitely characteristics of God.

God would not be God if He was not righteous and Holy and if He didn't exercise Judgement and balance....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

How is it dumbfounding to understand that the people with power, the Roman Authorities and the Jewish Chief Priests and scribes HATED Jesus, they HATED what He stood for, they imprisoned, tortured and crucified Him based on false, trumped up charges, and then ended up killing all his apostles and thousands of early Christians....

Why in the world would any writings of His survive if every single person with power and authority hated Him and what he stood for?

It's a miracle the New Testament survived, and thank God the early Church guarded it with their lives.....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

are you sure ? -- (I'm not) it is widely believed that he was married to a Mary Magdaline(?) and the rulers of Europe are his decendants the ones we call the Bilderbergs.... that also support your position Jesus was a Male.... but what if - Jesus was a Female.... and we were all told a big lie... is Jesus being a male more or less powerful than Jesus being a Female ... ?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So, if Jesus had personal writings, the Roman's would have destroyed them, but, the Gospels, which are hand me down stories, are the perfect unaltered "Word of God ?"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That's not supported except by the liar Dan Brown and his false books and the heresies of the Gnostics.

Matthew 28:11 Now while they were going, behold, some of the guard came into the city and reported to the chief priests all the things that had happened. 12 When they had assembled with the elders and consulted together, they gave a large sum of money to the soldiers, 13 saying, “Tell them, ‘His disciples came at night and stole Him away while we slept.’ 14 And if this comes to the governor’s ears, we will appease him and make you secure.” 15 So they took the money and did as they were instructed; and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

People have been lying and spread rumors and deceptions since the Truth was incarnate and since the Truth rose from the grave and defeated death

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join