It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i post a funny cartoon of Mohamed would you....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by boymonkey74

Forgot to add- no thank you I have learned enough about Islam already and find it more like a cult than a religion.I have no wish to learn any more about their barbaric,backwards culture.

I'm afraid you haven't studied Islam my friend. Maybe you should stop going on Anti-Islam sites and look at something more educational. You have no right to call ANYONE barbaric or backwards. Remember the crusades? Remember the witch hunts? Remember the massacres? Guess you don't.

yeh but that all ended long ago. Islamics in that area are barbaric, backwards, f'd in the head

link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

This is my drawing of the prophet Mohamed

edit on 13-11-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: is that better?

Excellent work, lovely dress as well. I'm curious though, is this a "work in progress" as I don't see any camels, goats or a six year old wife? If so, I would like to see it completed. The three fingers is a nice touch, birth defect perhaps? extra DIV

link   
Arab scientists have invented a time-travel device that can transport an entire country back to the middle ages.

They're calling it 'Islam'.
edit on 13-11-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Your mom asked me to

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace

Forgot to add- no thank you I have learned enough about Islam already and find it more like a cult than a religion.I have no wish to learn any more about their barbaric,backwards culture.

I'm afraid you haven't studied Islam my friend. Maybe you should stop going on Anti-Islam sites and look at something more educational. You have no right to call ANYONE barbaric or backwards. Remember the crusades? Remember the witch hunts? Remember the massacres? Guess you don't.

Remember the years of those? Yeah we've moved on since then, sure rogue soldiers might get up to all sorts nowadays and I dont agree with western interference, but stoning women, beheadings and general actions of medieval Europe, nope! Also, just how tolerant of other religions are Islamic countries
I agree with some aspects of Islamic rule, but the restriction of freedom is just too much, with the punishments to barbaric im afraid

Do you not think its barbaric to send electricity running through a person until they are dead?

The statement made by RimDaas is correct if the poster finds Islam as a barbaric cult from his studies the he has only viewed biased material.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

yeh but that all ended long ago. Islamics in that area are barbaric, backwards, f'd in the head

One must of had to experience being F'd up in the head and backwards to claim others are,

How did you save yourself?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan
Would i be banned?
Would you give my ip to the government?
Would you hack my ip to give to who ever?

But on other hand i bet i can post a video of Jesus in swim Short's drinking vodka...smiling with a thumb's up at the camera..all while holding 2 little half naked kids on his lap...Not one word and a lot of LOL would occur

Cause we all know the bull in the room and that is simple...
You and the media are afraid to post a funny picture of Mohamed .
Your afraid over one picture a lot of people will die over a funny picture.

That means 1 of 2 things.
You are not free to say or do what you want even online..its censored everywhere.
And you are allowing them to scare you .Either way you are being beat down.

I for one will not hold there hand and coddle em.
No one has Jesus in the 37 year's ive been alive.
Can you imagine if in todays age Christians baptist's ect...Went on a muslim killing spree every time they saw a jesus cartoon...If so family guy would have been personable responsible for millions of deaths lol
Yet even they wouldn't do a skit on Mohamed.

Heck look at Scientology...We make fun of them..sure they sue us...But at least they dont kill us lol

We make fun of Mormons too i didnt see any mass murders happen..if so Romney would have ate us all alive.

A man says he is gonna burn a quran...Mass murders occur..
People burn bible's every day and post on youtube...no murder's....

My wife work's for a Muslim doctor here in Kentucky.
When he walks down the hall all the women have to stand up backs to the wall and not look at him...or they get fired.My wife has to give him his shot's..but she isnt allowed to touch him in anyway or she is fired..as hold his arm to find vein ect...
America the great!!!
Yeah right
If you cant see my point you never will.
We are all beat down.

This is a very valid point and the op is spot on to point this out etc.

A lot of people I know think the same too.

It's not right, when was the last time a group of Sunday School kids blew themselves up to kill innocent people in the name of their God?

Just wouldn't happen!

What happens if everybody finds out there is no such person as God and all these years of fighting / killing in the name of religion has been for nothing lol?

Just saying folks!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
Arab scientists have invented a time-travel device that can transport an entire country back to the middle ages.

They're calling it 'Islam'.
edit on 13-11-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Your mom asked me to

That must of been what brought the Twin Towers down as it seems the The States is headed back to the middle ages

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

this picture tells it all

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Personally I think the cartoons or any picture the Muslims don't like are just used as an excuse for violence, death and destruction normally perpetrated on one another.

The biggest thing for me though in this thread is the idea we MUST automatically respect other people. Not on my bloody life I won't.

Respect is earned not given. No man, woman, religion, state, country anyone or anything gets my respect unless they earn it.

I treat others as I wish to be treated and I am polite but never will I automatically give respect or expect it back unless its earned.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Just a quick scribble on paint, which Im no good with

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Their top scientists would probably say "this really isn't viable DNA any more, we have vastly superior strains at our disposal, just destroy these and start all anew. That's probably the best bet"

Their leaders would likely see them as too dangerous in the general populace to deem them useful as workers....

And their populace would probably fear having them running around loose....

So the general consensus would likely be to destroy them all and start with a much better breeding stock and go from there, or dismiss planting any lifeforms period due to all the pollution.

And maybe even deem it off limits while it is being exterminated, and for some time afterwards.

WHO...... the Extraterrestrials..
WHAT.....The Earth
SPECIFICALLY.........Mankind.....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

it's the first thing that popped into my head

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Early on, the Christians did their share of beheading in the name of the religion. I see Islam as just that, a young religion that hasn't yet figured out that hate and discrimination are not part of the message. I hope they figure it out before they are all destroyed.

edit on 13-11-2012 by wrkn4livn because: mis use of there instead of their

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

A constant barrage of visual stimulation might cause an implosion.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join