It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i post a funny cartoon of Mohamed would you....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
We been posting Funny religious pics for a while now on ATS, of all religions..And no one has been murdered or threaten with beheading YET lol.

Funny Religious Pics
Go HERE fill your boots.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
A religion that's currently waging a holy war around the planet.
edit on 13-11-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

But.....but......but.......THE CRUSADES....its all the west fault.....remember THE CRUSADES!!!!!

The can do what ever they like in this world, WHAT EVER THEY LIKE, because its all our Fault. How dare anyone offend them. How dare anyone ask a Muslim to stand up and speak against Other Muslims.

Tsom87

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think every newspaper and magazine in the world should all post funny Mohammed cartoons so we can either A) get on with the Muslim agenda of killing the world or B) call their bluff and have them finally shut up.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

vidoe I made about a year ago when all that mess about a comic strip came out, I am an artist and I WILL NEVER be told what I cant and can draw, who I can show it to, and what I want it to mean.

I am an American, I will never fear for my rights, I will never let a religion dictate how I can and cant exress myself.

So many are afraid of what might haen and who you might offend, thats art! its suposed to make you ask questions, envoke a feeling, or emotion, otherwise it would just be a rock, or a picture of a can of soup.

If anyone else out there feels the same way I do please embed my video so that I might be able to share my work with more peole, I know my words are a little provocative, but you know what, again nobody is going to tell me what sounds can come out of my mouth and in what order, most of you dont get it, so Ill tell you.

We are born on a planet we have to pay to live on, ubsurd,the second you are born there is someone telling you what to do, FROM THE VERY SECOND you are born, you are told you are a citizen of what ever piece of land that happened on, you given a gender role, the bill for your existance start automaticaly, taxes, services, etc., etc., the way you should act, how you should speak, all of it

I choose not to play the game, never will another tell me what to think, what I should believe and what I should love and what I should hate,...

I AM MY OWN BEING, FREE TO CHOOSE MY OWN LIFE. WHAT I DRAW, AND HOW I EXPRESS MYSELF PERIOD.

SO if there is a free person out there who believes in my right to this freedome please please repost and embed my video even if you dont agree with my words, I do not fear any government, nore any religion or their fanatics.

youtu.be...

edit screen shot what ever pass it around..
edit on 13-11-2012 by superjesse13132000 because: miss spellings

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

When did fairey tales become "off the table"? Jesus, Mohammed, All of the fairey tale charactors we all grew up with. Arent we glad we got big ole adult brains to tell the difference between reality and fantasy. You should clump the Jews up in this as well. As they tend to go all ape shat over anything that goes against anything they say or do.

I am not anti-muslim nor anti-christian nor anti-jew.....I am anti-any religion. Do away with it all and we all will be better off. At least we would stop killing each other in the name of GOD. Which, you got to admit is a hell of a lot of people that have died in the name of GOD. Have you ever seen humans kill in the name of Santa Claus? Me neither.

Mohammed & Jesus walk into a bar...................?
edit on 13-11-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Sissel

Sounded like good reasons to me, thanks for that

At the end of the day it is about respect isn't it? I respect Muslims as human beings and would not try to offend them on purpose just like the OP wants to do.

edit on 12-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

I am saying...EVERY religion is made fun of every day...EVERY DAY..
turn your tv on...it is.
But my point is WHY not Mohamed?

We are suppose to be free..not suppressed.or held down afraid to speak.

Well if recent events are not enough for you to understand that it offends people what will make you understand?

If Christians took more offense to jokes being made about Jesus and some went as far as creating violence and using the excuse of blasphemy the we would less jokes about Jesus.

It is actions that make the world change

"Knowing is not enough, one must apply.
willing is not enough, one must do."

I believe Bruce Lee used this quote

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Interesting subject ....I have no problem with any depiction of religious humor......

I don't see Islam as a religion but a political and ideology. I think it is a disgrace to mankind that religion exists at all.

Now, radicals/extremists should be measured on absolute scales ... What I find interesting is that the large percentage of Muslims who think it is okay to kill those who insult Islam..... not the smaller percentage who we consider extremists.

Any country can do as they wish inside their own borders but no nation should bend to the ideological will of any theocratic based government. I think Islam is a political ideology with some religion thrown into the mix.

Then it comes to the fact that your wife works for a Muslim ..... If she is offended by him and his religion then she should find a different job. If the butt head asks her to lie to his patients then don't. If he fires her for "not lying" to his patients ... then sue the crap out of him and let the truth be known ......

What I find interesting is the lie to go pray..... what 6 times a day? He has flat tires? And if this guy is asking for someone to lie to cover this then he is lying and committing crimes too ..... (only speculating) However, when you lie about the little things then you are more adapt to think you can cover other things up ..... To me it is a mind set that grows and becomes cancerous to ones self....

It sounds like he is committing workplace discrimination by forcing only female employees to submit ......

I would have no problem telling this doctor where to go as I sing this going out the door!

[video removed]

edit on Tue Nov 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I just think they need to get use to the idea of humor without the need for violence. It only amplifies how psychotic others think they are when they overreact.

How is it an over reaction when for over 30years Hollywood and western media have portrayed the Arab world as being behind and a culture to find disgusting. Then on top of that in recent times with groups or individuals wishing to stir the pot even more create something the western world would find as humorous or programed to find humorous via a simple cartoon insulting a major figure in a religion followed by so many.

Try being poked with a stick for thirty years and when thats not enough take a slap to the face, how many times is one meant to turn the other cheek before they react.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You Sir/Madame, are correct. It's crazy that we need to walk on egg shells around that "religion". Talk about the Anti-Christ. If there is any religion on the planet that makes a non-muslim think about evil, it has to be this one. I mean really.
Taking it all into perspective, I guess Islam, being in it's infant-like stage, its somewhat understandable. Chopping someone head off for not complying to the Islamic dogma is just like Christianity was like back in the day. When the early Christian missionaries moved into the west coast of the America's, they would give the natives 5 minutes to renounce their own believes and accept Christianity or gets their heads chopped off. History repeats. We will NEVER learn.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Try walking into a Catholic church some time, dressed like Marilyn Manson with a t-shirt emblazoned with an inverted cross.

Do you think that would be funny? Or, do you think people would find it offensive?

Okay, here is the thing though.everyone is offended by something, so if we just spend all our time trying to conform to please other people.... And worrying about whether or not we are offending some one, we may as well just look ourselves in our bathroom and never leave....

I suggest that perhaps it is not the people who post those stupid cartoons that need to change for others. If a person is so offended by something to the point where they are willing to kill... Well....Perhaps it's not the cartoon with issues.

You can make fun of me, my friends and family, my beliefs, spiritual or general. You may even strike on something that offends me, but I am not going to kill you for offending me.

If I walk into a church dressed like Marylin.... I would not find it funny. I would not find it a reasonable response to kill riot and loot either.

The appropriate response would be " Hey buddy, that's offense to me"....

I really have no problem with joke pictures of Muhamad or Allah being posted..... I will not live in fear of those few extremists..... THAT'S what they want.... When you live in fear of posting of a cartoon!?!? They won

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Why would you offend a religion of millions for a laugh? Tell a knock knock joke or something instead. It's easier that way.

And I agree. it will not end well.
edit on 12-11-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)
Because the millions of religion of muslims will mass murder you anyways.They also will destroy freedom.Will call for the destruction of Israel and jews.People are absolutely have their heads in the clouds over how much radical muslims their really are.Least 100 plus million.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Because he has the right to do so if he wants just as anyone has and does make fun of Jesus. It's not for the laugh. It's for the point that the muslim religion is a hate filled murderous religion.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by Snaffers

If I could upload to ATS media which I can't due to my phone not having adobe flash,I would upload the french cartoon which caused the extremists to hold a carry on recently.

Well aren't you a gem.

So precious how about just walking up to some stranger in the street and just punch them.

You call others extremists yet you are willing to incite violence by spreading what you know would insult.

edit on 13-11-2012 by InhaleExhale because: forgot to barf

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here...

IMHO religion is the root of all evil and war, even though good lessons can be learnt from them, they just cause to much violence. There was a time when Christians killed people who didn't follow Christ, that might have been a long time ago and Islam is still stuck in that same way (mostly the extremists), most religions are as guilty as each other. They have caused war for thousands of years and will most likely carry on that way, i cant see us advancing as a species when we kill each other over something that most likely doesn't exist. If anything, i believe in the ancient astronaut theory.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by boymonkey74

Forgot to add- no thank you I have learned enough about Islam already and find it more like a cult than a religion.I have no wish to learn any more about their barbaric,backwards culture.

I'm afraid you haven't studied Islam my friend. Maybe you should stop going on Anti-Islam sites and look at something more educational. You have no right to call ANYONE barbaric or backwards. Remember the crusades? Remember the witch hunts? Remember the massacres? Guess you don't.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Are you talking directly to us or the site moderators???? Post it if you want, if you really wanted the answers to that question you would of posted one.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Post it, this is 2012 not 1412

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Forgot to add- no thank you I have learned enough about Islam already and find it more like a cult than a religion.I have no wish to learn any more about their barbaric,backwards culture.

I'm afraid you haven't studied Islam my friend. Maybe you should stop going on Anti-Islam sites and look at something more educational. You have no right to call ANYONE barbaric or backwards. Remember the crusades? Remember the witch hunts? Remember the massacres? Guess you don't.

Remember the years of those? Yeah we've moved on since then, sure rogue soldiers might get up to all sorts nowadays and I dont agree with western interference, but stoning women, beheadings and general actions of medieval Europe, nope! Also, just how tolerant of other religions are Islamic countries
I agree with some aspects of Islamic rule, but the restriction of freedom is just too much, with the punishments to barbaric im afraid

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

I guess it would be valid if the crusaders were still in existence but go ahead I'm not gonna protest it
. No one knows what Mohamed looked like so yeah I guess it could be anyone but I'm calling him The Prophet Mohamed. Dont have a religion you can't offend me.

edit: went back and titled the picture for you
edit on 13-11-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

While it is true none of us know what mohammud looked like I think we can use some more modern figures for guidance. For example we could start with Sir James Wilson Vincent or Paul Francis Gadd.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan
Would i be banned?
Would you give my ip to the government?
Would you hack my ip to give to who ever?

But on other hand i bet i can post a video of Jesus in swim Short's drinking vodka...smiling with a thumb's up at the camera..all while holding 2 little half naked kids on his lap...Not one word and a lot of LOL would occur

Cause we all know the bull in the room and that is simple...
You and the media are afraid to post a funny picture of Mohamed .
Your afraid over one picture a lot of people will die over a funny picture...

You're trying to compare the two religions and subsequent reaction to the same scenario when there's some fairly fundamental differences. Christianity, as in the teachings of Christ, are different from the the overall theme of the Koran. Christianity differs from Old Testament 'wrath and vengeance' in that there seems to be a lot of emphasis on turning the other cheek, acceptance, forgiveness, loving thy neighbour, reaching out to the people at the fringes of society &c. In a marketing sense, this is the New Testament's 'unique selling point'. It's not shared by either the Old Testament or the Koran. The Koran doesn't sell itself as the 'turn the other cheek' religion. So why are you so full of faux-surprise as to why Muslims react differently to this kind of thing or why many non-Muslims treat the two things differently?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join