It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paula Broadwell....Ray Finkle? Paul, a Broad...well...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Am I the only one seeing it? Paula Broadwell is the mistress/author that Petraeus says is the reason for his exit. They had an affair... Strangest explanation for a resignation ever, especially given that the admission was unrequested, and he could have just said "I need to spend more time with my family". Especially for the head of the CIA. The CIA is anathema to unnecessary disclosures.

Anyhow, she doesn't really look like a 'she' to me. She's very attractive, but something seems off. Look at those hands and shoulders. Her neck seems to have a scar on it...adam's apple shave? She covers it a lot too. She just reminds me so much of Ray Finkle from Ace Ventura. Given that her own bio seems to say she is a she and she apparently has history going way back, I'm probably totally wrong here. It just rings true for me that there's something going on with her that she's trying to hide, other than the Petraeus affair....and the only thing I'm picking up on is her physique, and some of her behaviors. Could just be a buff military chick...but I've dated military chicks before, and they didn't remind me at all of Ray Finkle/Melissa Robinson.

What do you guys think? Am I on to something, or am I just on something?
If I'm on to something, then...? What's going on here? Could this be related to espionage...and why would they use 'her'? On top of that, whether I'm on to something or not - why did they tell us about an affair at all? It's the CIA. I'm sure if they wanted to muzzle the people who knew about it, they could. It's simple...they just get a gag order from one of their judges, and voila! Story never gets out...

Anyhow.
This story could get a lot more interesting if I picked up on something here...
I may be wrong about the gender, but I know I'm right that this whole affair story doesn't work.... There's something else going on.
[img]http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2012/11/11/ap-petraeus-resigns-4_3_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a4echttp://[/i mg]

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi, I'm looking for Ray Finkle... and....

Einhorn is a man!

edit on 12-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

My Bad...looked at the wrong name when I was trying to find out Finkles female name: Lois Einhorn, not Melissa Robinson

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I for one, think you're on something.

She's attractive, has 2 kids, though I guess that could be part of your conspiracy too if you'd like.

I watched the interview with Jon Stewart and she talks about how competitive she is, loves running and challenging herself. It's not like she has huge veins popping out of her neck/arms or anything.

In conclusion - she's a woman.

Unless she's hiding Captain Winky!!!

can't believe i responded to this thread

edit on 12-11-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I guess it's her name too. I've probably been frontloaded with the idea that sometimes the intelligence community and cops like to put some humor in names they use. For instance there was a child-abduction investigation going on once, and they made a fake online girl as a lure, using the name "Amanda"...which the cops later said meant: "A man...duh...". They were mocking the guy they were trying to nab. I know I'm completely off my rocker. It's just one of those days.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnificentTongue

She doesn't have the most feminine of faces does she?

I'm guessing those shoulders and muscles are something she built up while attending the U.S. Military Academy at West Point?

She sure didn't have them in high school.

"Paula Broadwell was voted ‘most likely to be remembered’ in high school"

www.nypost.com...

new topics

top topics

join