It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Deluged with Secession Petitions from 20 States, Texas at 25,000 So Far

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrestonSpace
Let me guess they are all red states and are sore about the election.

imo this won't happen those petitions are for us to feel like we have a voice. Any meaningful petition would get the runaround and a polite lengthy reason why they can't do it.

New York, New Jersey, Colorado, Florida and Oregon all went Blue on election night.

edit: also now California as 15,000 signatures! It is as blue a state as you can get.

God Bless,
edit on 13-11-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

yeah...if it is the military you are refering to......they are considered terrorists. now
If it is illegal aliens you are talking about, they can go the fock back...It's pretty sad when ...ONLY IN AMERCIA...if you are a white american female in a factory, you are the minority. Or you can not get food assistance because you made 8 dollars over what is allowed....no chit,it actually happened, but you can see other minoritys driving new Cadalliac, wearing diamond rings, hair and nails done...by a stylist, and nail tech, paying with a food stamp card, or wic. BUT, they got the money for a few cases of beer and a bottle of Jack..... The american way....pffff.... Sorry, this rant was a little off topic, but DAMN, I'm glad I get to pay for all that neat stuff, and never get to use it.
edit on 18-11-2012 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Kalifornia is si fiscally messed up I'm begining to wonder if the US will secede from the golden state rather than the reverse.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join