It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside The War From An Iraqi's Civilians Eyes Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I thought I would share this with you. It's a follow up on a story of an Iraqi woman who knew Saddam Hussein. A very interesting woman who gives so great information, as well as insight into the origins of the Taliban and so very interesting facts about the wars and the people, including the Jews.

My husband had been a jet pilot .The only thing he did was to do his job - defending Iraq against an aggression. So, he went to his MIG Jet, and he tried to protect the homeland. He never killed children nor did he bomb neighborhoods but... this kind of warfare is expensive and risky. So, let us send our mercenaries to the country we want to destroy.

I have to say that when I think of this statement, it makes perfect sense. Who would want to bomb their own neighborhoods?

You presumably do know how al-Qaeda was founded? He was on payroll of CIA. Which is quite funny as he had been very rich but, OK, take and go. The CIA supported the Mujaheddin war in Afghanistan against the Soviets and Bin Laden was told to create a so-called "green battalion". Green as for the color of the prophet Muhammad. A brigade of Muslims from all over the world to fight the Soviets.

The link to the full story is below.
www.heavencanbefound.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

This sort of in your face story from the other side is something one never sees in the mainstream media. All we get, increasingly, is pro-war rhetoric. For the CIA, it may be the easiest road to an asset: an easily manipulated religious fanatic...but, in the long run, it's a mess. And, in the end, who really controls whom? War for oil that puts children at risk is just a horrific computation.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Thanks for your participation. I understand how people can get so distracted they forget that what is true in one area of the world can become truth in another. Just look at the Middle East now. I hate to say it but I feel America is going to get it's turn and I don't know if there are enough to survive the attack coming from the criminals who want a one world order.

join