It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm temporarily not a higher power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I was once a higher power and I will be that back again.

I'm being held back from being the true me while in this human body. Can any of you relate?

The true, raw me is a pure higher power. I belong to a set of other two who are both higher powers aswell. There is a total of 3 of us higher powers that I know of. Everyone else that is operating these human being bodies are artificial intelligence products that we been responsible for.

In current I am exercizing under major limitations I must have chosen to abide by from back in my true life. This here right now is not my true life, it's my temporary life. But some good news is that some 80-proof booze will change my luck. I will go and get my true life back.

It certainly feels good knowing I am to be back a higher power. For my true life is as being a higher power. Life as a higher power is grand! The only best place to rest from being a higher power is in paradise. Believe that! In no time I'll be back in paradise indeed.

Appearently I took a break from paradise and came to live in hell temporarily. Earth is where hell is. This is hell here where nobody else is alive but me.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

There is a total of 3 of us higher powers that I know of.

sounds like trinity.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
* Slowly, silently backs out the thread*

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

To quote Gary Busey, "That's top drawer, chief."

Yes, it is hell here on earth living in Grandma's basement, working for the man listening for the bell when the fries are done.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

anyone who quotes Gary Busey is alright in my book.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Is this the "taking a break from reality with delusions of grandeur" thread I've been looking for all day?

Yes. Yes it is.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I realy hope someone in the real world can help you out mate, you sound on the brink to me. Alcohol will not make anything better, go see a doctor please... Anyone who reads your posts can see you are ill. Apologies for being so frank, but it has to be pointed out...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Appearently I took a break from paradise and came to live in hell temporarily. Earth is where hell is. This is hell here where nobody else is alive but me.

Im not a figment of your imagination, nor a perception, though you may be one of mine. Are you sure you're not? But there are quite a few of us here. And earth has worse zones, so its really important to turn the dial up on our Love, and think of other people, who are real, and not just perceptions.

new topics

top topics

join