It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abduction experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This happened to me about 7 years ago, and it's been on my mind a lot lately to the point that it keeps me up at night maybe by talking about it will stop keeping me awake.

I guess there isn't much outrageous to this story. I was laying in bed sleeping and suddenly I felt myself laying on something cold that I knew was metal, I was looking up into a bright room. I'm only conscious of about 2 seconds of this part. After that I was startled awake in my bed, I look to the side of my room which was quite dark, and illuminated by my alarm clock I could see two Grays looking at me. They were 5-6 feet away and about 4.5 feet tall. Because my alarm clock was on that side of the room on top of the dresser they were in front of I could see their heads but I couldn't really see their bodies. At this point I was stunned, I don't think they did it to me but rather I just looked at them for a minute in total amazement because I was suddenly looking at aliens in person, being confronted with absolute undeniable proof (for me atleast) that what I believed was true. I thought about moving and getting up to touch them but didn't. Maybe I would have been suffering from sleep paralysis but I don't know because I didn't try to move. After we looked at each other for a bit, maybe 30 seconds or a minute they vanished. The way they disappeared was that they slowly faded out of view, while the light they were standing infront of started to shine through them more and more until they were gone. There were two lasting effects from this that I noticed. The first was that for the next couple of months I had a compulsion to exercise for 5-6 hours a day. The second was that the image of a grays head always used to scare me. Afterwards it no longer did.

Since that time I've also experienced two instances of missing time. One was four hours long and I had multiple witnesses to it. I was playing an online game with a lot of people and according to them I went unresponsive and they thought I fell asleep. Four hours later I came back unaware of the time that was gone. It was others that told me about it, and sure enough when I checked the clock the time had passed. In another instance I checked the clock and got up to get a drink, and the next thing I remember is checking the clock again with my drink on the table, no longer cold, with a couple hours having passed.

I guess what bothers me about these experiences, especially the first one is that I clearly have memories of something that happened but I just can't remember them. I live in a small town and without a car so travel is difficult which rules out hypnosis to try and recover the memories. I would very much like to know what happened in those experiences though.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

interesting story thanks for sharing, so they are friendly? did they say/communicate anything to you at all?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My son has had missing time while up, during a family abduction that I was warned would take place before occurring and was aware covers moving and being offered a choice to be awake or not when I went to sleep.
You're being woken up to really search all things, pray and meditate, and ask within how to raise your love higher, and help. Also Christ Yeshua's name has helped some people to stop abductions. So look deeper into your memories and seek for answers, and what you need to do to get on task with your life. Put all of your relationships in order as well. Forgive and ask to be forgiven.

This is a good thread to read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found it odd, but went to make late lunch, crackers and cheese, and this thread was up, though I hadn't clicked into it.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by athousandlives
reply to post by Aazadan

interesting story thanks for sharing, so they are friendly? did they say/communicate anything to you at all?

I have no idea, I feel like they did and hope they did but without being able to recall my memories of the event I have no idea. I would love to get those memories back but I don't really know how to go about doing it around where I live.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing Azzadan..I would not be able to rest without finding some way to recover those memories. Do you have a friend who could give you a ride into town to visit with a Hypnotist?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I totally understand how you feel about having no means to see a hypnotherapist. I had several experiences when I was young and for years I pushed them to a quiet part of my mind, never thinking about it. In the last two months however, my brother and I BOTH started thinking of our childhood encounters. I had no idea he was being bombarded with memories just as I was until I said something to him a few weeks ago. It's like a switch went off, now we have to find answers.

I have been looking in to self hypnosis, as I am unable to get to a hypnotist OR pay for a session. I was also a little worried of going to someone because I have heard of therapists GIVING people memories they didn't REALLY have. I will try several different self hypnosis methods and post here to let you know if I was successful. Perhaps you should look in to doing the same.

Best of luck to you! I will soon start a thread and post my experiences once I feel brave enough. I am not looking forward to the idea of people hassling me about it. It's difficult enough living with the fact that I HAVE had encounters with "them", and I'm not crazy OR confused as to when I am awake or asleep!! Anyway, check out the Internet for self hypnosis methods-I'll check back soon and let you know how it went for me. Don't be afraid of them in the mean time. I think society has been brainwashed to believe grays are ominous, creepy little creatures with a naughty agenda. I'm not so sure about that now. Good luck!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

what do you think abducted you, an old hag or an alien ?
Remember that there is no evidence of alien transports!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I can't say for certain what they were or where they were from. I can say though that they weren't human based on the height and what I saw of their heads/faces. The way they vanished is also something that humans can't do unless we have teleportation technology. I think they were aliens, and I've read a lot of the various theories on the grays, but I don't have any proof or knowledge that says for certain the common theories to them are right or wrong.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

Hello and thanks for your post. I know that there are people that work with abductees. Psychologists that are real believers and have worked with hundreds of people. Perhaps you could find someone that would come out to interview and help you in some way without it having to cost you anything.

Maybe try googling for people that work with abductees. Just an idea. I hope you get some resolution.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

Just an fyi...I actually saw a disc shaped flying saucer that had strobbing lights right off my balcony while I was having a smoke. Very close too, I am a bad judge of distance but I would say maybe 100 feet up. It was big too. I was looking out over my yard and caught something in my periphreal (sp) vision. I turned and saw it. I just sat there with my mouth wide open and watched it, not wanting to move for about a good 15 seconds. Then is just disappeared. It didn't shoot off, it didn't start to fade away, it just went poof, gone. My life and beliefs changed radically after that.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Don't you hate being abducted by imaginary creatures...

I was abducted by the tooth fairy and held for ransom until the Easter bunny helped me. I was then flown home on Santa's' sled...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Aazadan

Hello and thanks for your post. I know that there are people that work with abductees. Psychologists that are real believers and have worked with hundreds of people. Perhaps you could find someone that would come out to interview and help you in some way without it having to cost you anything.

Maybe try googling for people that work with abductees. Just an idea. I hope you get some resolution.

well good luck with that, let me know what happens ::rolleye::

look, the only real help for abductees is to get with others who have experienced this..and with others who do not have preconceived notions, or believe that maybe it is for some sort of 'higher good'..look at it analytically.

if anything is coming into your home unwanted and uninvited this is not a good positive thing, i am sorry to say..unfortunately, the poster's story is becoming all too familiar lately; the amount of people who are witnessing ufos and claiming some sort of encounter has risen dramatically in the past few years; it is in the millions now

no, we are not fantasizing...we just, for whatever reason, are not able to remain comatose during these takings anymore(their ability to knock some of us out continously is fading)

trust me, no one in their right mind would invent such a story..and, what is interesting, is that almost all abductees across the board have had a lifetime of paranormal experiences to boot.

i would suggest to the poster to find some other abductees and hopefully make some friendships; i would also suggest that he or she research as much as possible to find out what others things have happened and compare notes. hypnotherapy IS an option...but one must be cautious as there are many out there who have their own agenda..best to try to recover some of the memories on your own.

this is not advertisement, okay..just a little forum(made up of some of the members here i might add)which is basically for experiencers and believers..you might want to check it out and see if you can find any of your answers there...
youarenotalone.freeforums.org

either way, know that you are not alone..and not imagining this, i am sorry to say

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by julia53

You are so sweet. Love the way you roll your eyes at me.

Anyway OP, I found a website that might be helpful to you. As I don't know where you reside, I hope that this will be a starting point for your journey.
Link For You

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by julia53

You are so sweet. Love the way you roll your eyes at me.

Anyway OP, I found a website that might be helpful to you. As I don't know where you reside, I hope that this will be a starting point for your journey.
Link For You

hey i wasn't trying to be mean, grant; i can see you want to help this poster; that's awesome

but, even the link you gave, to the research place? quite dead, trust me..so is mufon, so are a few others..several lines have closed down, not sure why..

i look up all the time for up to date forums, sites; not a lot of real help nowadays, now that hopkins has passed; the days of karla turner and bartholic are no more, unfortunately, which is ironic as now there are more and more people talking about this..

you know where they go? they come here..sometimes, and they go to au(alien ufos)big names on google, and started with the right intent, but the support thing never took off on either; really too bad. now there is a little more activity in the eastern states i would assume, and there are, i think, a couple of support groups in the midwest still but they are hard to find and get ahold of

however, i am always looking this stuff up for other abductees, so, if i do come across anything that is current and valid, i will certainly also pass on those links

again, i was not intending to offend..i write how i talk, so it probably would have come out better if it had been said in person

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Man, That sure is a whale of a tale.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
OP I recommend you to contact this guy:

www.ufoabduction.com...

He has been digging into the abduction phenomena by decades.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

I have an experience slighlty (emphasis on "slightly) similar to yours. When I was little, about 5 maybe, I was in my bed just chillin' trying to fall asleep because at that age I wasnt aware that closing your eyes usually helps you get to sleep so i was just staring at things in the room. So here I am staring and then I start hallucinating I think. I was sick so it's possible that a temperature could have made me hallucinate and I think that was what was happening for the most part. But anyway, I started seeing people, like first I saw my cousin next to my bed playing with my toys and after a few seconds she faded away, then I saw my mom next to my bedroom door adjusting the thermostat and again she faded away, then I saw a tall grey alien with a purple and black high collared robe or cape or something and it was in the middle of my room staring in the direction of my sisters bed. After about 30 seconds it, too, faded away. The difference with the alien though is that i sensed an intelligence about it and it was more vivid and in focus than the hallucination of my mother and cousin. It was strange because the vision of my mother and cousin were a bit fuzzy and I could feel that they were in my head and they felt more like a projected memory, but with the alien i felt like it knew I was watching it and it did not feel like a vision in my head, i felt like I could walk up and touch him. I remember not being afraid of this alien though and I remember that after I saw it I decided that I would just go to sleep. Strange right? why would i calmly go to sleep after seeing that? Anyway, the similarity with your story is just that there was an alien and then it faded away after about 30 seconds.
edit on 21-11-2012 by eyesontheskies because: (no reason given)

top topics

join