Texas reaches 25,000+ Signatures

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

So, according to your thinking, anyone thats white and doesnt like obama, theyre automatically a racist?
Well, im white and I cannot stand him, guess im a racist too.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Oh boy I can’t wait till these people figure out what their petition is worth. I wish I could see their faces when it starts to dawn on them. I am done trying to explain to them the purpose of that website and the legal power of those petitions. Lol until then I will let them dream because it is going to be a rude awakening.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

oh you dont owe anything for the protection the us government has provided you? so all those soldiers out there fighting for our rights however u may see that, you dont owe anything for that huh? the united states is in a tough situation and anyone that wants to jump ship now is a freaking coward. stand up and fight for your country if thats how you feel, but wanting to secede, that is nothing but cowardice, benedict arnold type talk. any state that thinks it can survive without the united states is out of its mind!!! texas go ahead and secede, you will no longer have the protection of the united states and now we can invade you and take you over, no problem. go ahead, make my day!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No worries that makes it much clearer now, your post is much more understandable.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

That really was hilarious considering I have never outsourced my personal security to the US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Those who seek safety in numbers are weak as they come, and have nothing but a herd mentality.

Ya know people who have to hide behind others are cowards in my book,.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

no you just live in a country that is protected and our shores protected by the us government. go live in texas and secede and then when mexicos cartels take over dont come crying to the u.s for help.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Give it up and lets get something straight here no one tells me what I should be doing or what I owe.

The Federal government does not own me which is par for the course considering the party of slavery won.

If you are expecting me to get on my knees and say yes masta have another thing coming.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You folks actually believe anything will come of this?

If you actually do, I got some acres of land to sell you on the moon.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by neo96

no you just live in a country that is protected and our shores protected by the us government. go live in texas and secede and then when mexicos cartels take over dont come crying to the u.s for help.

Hahaha, without the feds getting in the way we would actually be able to do something about illegal border crossings, including the cartels.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Right really protected?

Guess he never heard of 9-11 or just how protected those 4 Americans in Benghazi were.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Update: Texas has reached 100,000+ signatures. The petitions page has now become a spamming page.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

There is only one person that stands in the way of Texas gaining independence and that is the governor.
The sad part is most that want this also support him.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by HootMcVie

Sure bud whatever. You run into all types on here.

I swear if ignorance was gold I would have hit the mother load on here.

I know the oath keepers is full of veterans and I like some of the things they do but can you show me where exactly the Oathkeepers tab is to placed on the BDUs or dress greens? Probably goes right next to the NRA tab
or the VFW sticker on my truck.

Thanks for playing.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Grimpachi because:

you already have hit the mother load... you're so full of ignorance it's gushing out all over the internet.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yea people are turning that petition board into a joke.
And Gov Perry has already said that he doesnt support this idea, which is funny because about 2 or 3 years ago, he actually came out and said it his self.
edit on 11/14/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensible1

Originally posted by Kuroodo
Well, they've passed the amount of signatures needed for it to get noticed.

The White House response awaits any time now....
Also i see some new states appearing.

Texas Secede Petition
edit on 12-11-2012 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-11-2012 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Wow.. White folks really hate Obama.. I'd love to see Racists secede from the US... maybe we can get things done then... Can the "N------RHead Ranch" that Rick Perry ran be the first place to secede?

there' always an idiot who has to turn everything into a race issue... and you, sir, are that one.

but the race card, just like america's visa, doesn't work anymore... especially with me because you could not possibly imagine the immensity of the f#ck which i do not give.
edit on 14-11-2012 by HootMcVie because: typo

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Yea people are turning that petition board into a joke.
And Gov Perry has already said that he doesnt support this idea, which is funny because about 2 or years ago, he actually came out and said it his self.

I remember all the support he got when he said that.
I knew he was bluffing.
He also allowed the tsa to continue operating in the state even when everyone voted to out them.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Kuroodo

Hahahahah... Texas population: 25 million. Good look getting the majority to pass that, if there's one thing republicans love it's to take all the welfare and help they can get then complain about it, they aren't going anywhere. O yeah by the way, Obama won 40% of Texas's vote.

Excuse me but the majority of the people on welfare are Democrats!

This is a little off-topic but I am still trying to figure out why almost all the Lefties on here have these mean, warrior like avatars when they really have no 'nads'?
I am sure most have noticed this.
The only thing I can think is they borrow those names and avatars from games, you know FANTASY games as these are their alter-egos and they feel more powerful (in their mind) to have a tough sounding and looking avatar so others will get these vibes that they are indeed these awesome characters they fantasize about!
Or then again, maybe they are only 12 years old and role playing is reality to them!
edit on 15-11-2012 by wulff because: I said "..have no 'balls, and changed it to "have no 'nads" for manners so as not to offend!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wulff

What the is your problem with welfare?

LOOK at how much welfare uses. People NEED that to LIVE.

LOOK at how much we spend on the military industrial complex.

Explain to me how welfare is breaking our budget.

*edit* maybe you don't know what it is like to get one meal a day, and to be relieved that you get that one meal. Someone that can barely eat might not be some huge herculean figure, but I'm fairly certain that we lost the war in Nam despite that.
edit on 15-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: Responding to Troll.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
reply to post by wulff

*edit* maybe you don't know what it is like to get one meal a day, and to be relieved that you get that one meal. Someone that can barely eat might not be some huge herculean figure, but I'm fairly certain that we lost the war in Nam despite that.

Do you even read the posts, if you did you would see I was RESPONDING to his comments about Republicans using up all the Welfare! Read before you type.
Do you have the answers? Have you yourself ever gone hungry for days at a time? My folks did during the Great Depression, my dad took sandwiches to school made of lard and sugar!
We lost the war in 'nam because of poor leadership, our troops would secure an area and was ordered to pull back and in a few days (after the dinks moved back in have to-re-take the same area! Nam was nothing but LBJ's moneymaker, it was never fought to win, it was made to fill the pockets of LBJ and his buddies! My father was friends with a Michigan Senator during that time and told my father he and General Westmoreland had discussed the war in private and the General actually started weeping when he told the senator about losing men needlessly because of Washington!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
reply to post by wulff

Do you even read the posts? if you did you would see I was RESPONDING to his comments about Republicans using up all the Welfare! Read before you type, nowhere did I say anything against welfare. You must have been reading HIS comments (they are the ones in the box and my replies are BELOW that box!.
But since you brought up welfare you yourself know there are a LOT of people on welfare that don't need to be, has been that way since welfare was 'installed'! My sister had too use it when her husband died at 22 leaving her with 2 kids and no job!
Do you have the answers? Have you yourself ever gone hungry for days at a time? My folks did during the Great Depression, my dad took sandwiches to school made of lard and sugar!
We lost the war in 'nam because of poor leadership, our troops would secure an area and was ordered to pull back and in a few days (after the dinks moved back in have to-re-take the same area!) Nam was nothing but LBJ's moneymaker, it was never fought to win, it was made to fill the pockets of LBJ and his buddies! My father was friends with a Michigan Senator during that time and told my father he and General Westmoreland had discussed the war in private and the General actually started weeping when he told the senator about losing men needlessly because of Washington!
edit on 15-11-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join