It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocket + camera + streaming footage + shot into Area 51 = ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Kicking around an idea about launching a surveillance rocket into a highly guarded US military installation.........

.....lucky for you, the Government doesn't take us very seriously...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
That’d probably shoot it down before it got anywhere near anything interesting. Not entirely sure how that’d find you to throw you in jail if the rocket were destroyed along with the camera and everything?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Once again someone is having a hard time understanding what they're reading...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Something like a robot bird with a cam on board might attract a little less attention. something like this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If you tried to get surveillance footage of Area 51, I am sure the government would track the wireless signal broadcast back to your place and you can then expect a bust down of your front door by a huge SWAT team.

And off you go to a FEMA camp!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
They will "see" your object with special tech and then procede in search and destroy tactics. I doubt it would even MAKE it into their restricted air space.

You DO know their airspace is restricted, rt? They will shoot it down in a heartbeat and with other specialized tech, they will back track its firing location...and take that out too.

Theyll take it out, find who invaded secure airspace(you) and why...and I hope you like spending the rest of your life (or a greater portion of it) in a 9-5ft cell without windows.

Thats a insanely stupid thing to do invading secure and restricted government airspace. In a second, they will know youre going into it...and in another couple of hours theyll be appearing at your house...and it would be a kind courtesy call.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Many many moons ago my dad was stationed at Wright-Patterson AFB, in OH. This was back when rumors of the aliens from the non-existant Roswell crash had been relocated there for nefarious reasons. I was a kid. I loved being told "No" gave me something to do.

Hanger 18 was OFF LIMITS. Real Aliens or Military Magic Ju-Ju, who knows. I worked my way inside the forbidden zone and was promptly scooped up and taken home IN A MILITARY POLICE car.

My dad recieved a reprimand. I recieved a beaten.

There are several signs on the perimeter of Area 51 clearly stating they have the right to shoot on sight.

Figuring out how to get a small RC across miles of empty desert to take pics of something that would get you killed hardly seems worth the effort. But please post you bullet wounds on ATS.

I'm fond of using the phrase : I told you so.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

and maybe have people show up at your door.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual

Why has this never been done? Is it truly not possible in terms of mechanics or has the fear of arrest and prosecution deterred even the most psychotic out there? I'm no expert, but it just seems by now someone would have accomplished doing this.

They have. It's called satellite imaging. Go to google maps right now and do a search for Nellis Air force Base.

Sure, you could launch a rocket with a camera attached to it( Thought I imagine, launching a rocket over ANY military base is a good way to wind up in prison..... )but why bother when there is already tons of Ariel/satellite imagery out there and readily available to the public?

goo.gl...

Have a look at this link and you will be able to see all you want of ariel/satellite shots of "Area 51" you want.Scan over that whole area as Nellis has land spread out through out that area.

I really do think that all that has ever taken place there is research and development for new military aircraft. Rocket launch or google maps, you wont find too much to look at.

edit on 13-11-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Originally posted by samlf3rd
I would hate to say it, but any smart group of people would've already made a new and more secret Area 51 somewhere else where we all don't know about it. And, by the time you find that one they already built and destroyed 4 other complexes...

I agree and rumors have it anywhere from Colorado to New Mexico not to mention the D.U.M.B's rumored to be all over the United States southwest but I figured I would be getting off track a bit.

Now back to breaking into a top secret government base with toys from Radio Shack!
edit on 13-11-2012 by bphi1908 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join