It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocket + camera + streaming footage + shot into Area 51 = ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

That's pretty amazing

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This sounds like a good way to get black helicopters to land on your lawn.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sajuek

Did you not read where I said more or less getting an up close shot of anything inside Area 51 is better than nothing? I think it went something like...

...it wouldn't matter how uninteresting the footage is because what you have is footage taken inside the main facility of Area 51 as it is today!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
your suggestion is proof of natural selection..

I say go for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What would you hope to see exactly? Do people still seriously think there are flying saucers at area 51?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

You think I'm going to do this?! Sorry, but I'm maybe half way to 1% of the 100% psychotic state of mind you'd need to even consider doing this.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
reply to post by sajuek

...it wouldn't matter how uninteresting the footage is because what you have is footage taken inside the main facility of Area 51 as it is today!

If thats worth never seeing the light of day ever again to you than please, go for it. Im sure plenty of us here would love to see the footage. But i promise whoever shoots the rocket will never see it. And the computer that the feed is sent to will be tracked down fairly quickly.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

You think I'm going to do this?! Sorry, but I'm maybe half way to 1% of the 100% psychotic state of mind you'd need to even consider doing this.

So on one hand you ask why no-one has attempted this and with the other you state that only a complete psycho would even consider this.

What was your point?

edit on 12/11/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

To be more clear, as I thought it was obvious, I'm asking why hasn't a psycho attempted this? Other than fear of prison or death what other factors are there? When I say "why hasn't anyone" I'm referring to the psychos. The point was to get people thinking, which some appear to have. It's an interesting topic because you know as well as I that if tomorrow you got on this site and the top thread was titled, "Man obtains real footage inside Area 51", you'd be as interested as I would be to see even the slightest bit of footage no matter how uninteresting.
edit on 12-11-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

ummm.....okaaaaay. I guess I need to reread your OP....or better yet maybe you should reread your OP.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Where did it say, "Hey guys! Guess what I'm planning to do? You guessed it, illegally obtain footage inside Area 51!" You seem to be confused by me stating I'm not planning to do this, but no where in the OP did it say anything along the line of the fictional quote above.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thats easy to answer, even a psychopath knows spending your life in prision most likly being tortured for being a spy or getting killed is not worth a few pics of the outside of a hanger in the desert. Now if you could fly the camera inside of some buildings and actualy see something, well maybe a crazy person would consider that.. But if you want a crazy persons pics of area 51 just call up Bob Lazar.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Your streaming signal wouldn't work, hence they have 300 miles of high and low band jamming within their zone I would expect...

Cell phones are NOT allowed at Groom Lake. No personal tech items..
Oh, and there is the fact you'd do at least 20 years.

edit on 11/12/2012 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Satellite images are available everywhere to see what area 51 looks like.

What are you going to see??? Nothing.

Everything of value has been underground for 25+ years... Good luck going to jail to see what is available all over the internet that offers no value or information.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

even a psychopath knows spending your life in prision most likly being tortured for being a spy or getting killed is not worth a few pics of the outside of a hanger in the desert

That's strange. So the psychopath who kidnaps, kills / has sex with (in either order), dismembers, and eats / disposes of the body of a child knows that is worth going to prison? I don't think you've heard of psychopaths before.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Regarding your "where are all the psychos?" Question... I think you know the answer to that one ;-) better than anyone else, at least!

Just kidding, of course it would almost impossible to do anything close to that and stay free, you are talking about some serious security down there.

Regards

Walter

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Amusing thread, horrible idea. I am sure some "psychos" have tried this very thing. I imagine this would be pretty difficult because the base (physical buildings) is deep inside it's perimeter and is guarded with the latest tec America has to offer. I bet this includes jamming systems to guard against the very thing you are talking about here. Not to mention having an air defense network set up along with all those sensors they have buried in the ground (even outside it's perimeter) to pick up all those curious folks who wander to close.

All in all as far as bad ideas go this would rank about a 9.8 out of 10.

The only this stupider than this idea is what that British film crew did a few months back. They tried to sneak into Area 51 and when they got to the guard shack and weren't confronted they knocked on the window...morons.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Oh, you know otherwise? Please inform those of us still in the dark.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Shooting a rocket into a secure government facility doesn’t really seem like a smart move unless you’re looking to break big rocks into little rocks at Leavenworth. If you need a new place to live for the next 40 years there are better options….just saying!

Either that or a nice orange jump suit complete with truly horrendous music pummeled into your ears 24/7 at Guantanamo.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

even a psychopath knows spending your life in prision most likly being tortured for being a spy or getting killed is not worth a few pics of the outside of a hanger in the desert

That's strange. So the psychopath who kidnaps, kills / has sex with (in either order), dismembers, and eats / disposes of the body of a child knows that is worth going to prison? I don't think you've heard of psychopaths before.

lol if you only knew the half my friend.. Trust me, i know a thing or two about psychopaths..What you fail to comprehend is that pictures of some buildings and sand that this person prolly wont ever live to see do not equal the same satisfaction a psychopath would get from killing someone they hate or having sex with her pretty little corpse, or kdnaping someone, really? The things you could do with a live person are endless.. Jail is far more worth the risk(its not ever a sure thing you would get caught, though likely). But being positive with no doubt you will be captured or killed over pics and/or video of some air base that as i said, he would prolly never see, is just stupid not to mention worthless.. Risk and reward my friend, even a psycho understainds that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join