Neither Hillary Clinton Nor David Petraeus Will Testify At Benghazi Hearings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
The MSM, Congress and the president are all covering for Israel just like 9-11, just like the USS Liberty. Mossad was leading the attack in Ben Ghazi, we could have wiped them out, but all our forces were ordered to stand down, because it was Israel. This will be covered up under many layers and then sealed in concrete. Nothing to see here - now move along...

You got anything to back that up? Why is Mossad always brought whenever something dark and evil happens? Far to predictable... and overplayed

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's pretty ridiculous that these two individuals will not be testifying. They should be required to testify, and it should be aired live.

This goes to show that at the end of the day the divide is not between conservatives and liberals. It is between the privileged class and the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
the way i see it

obama is not getting the support he needs as a president from the people around him.

sack hilary clinton....the gesture he made by making her secretary of state...is way past its "best before date"

as for petreaus....are we meant to believe...that his personal life.....his dirty laundry...can be hung out...

thats a first!

Not getting the support he needs from the people around him?

First of all, he put those people in their jobs, if they are failing it's his job to replace them.

Second, he alone needs to accept responsibility for the failing of his apointee's.

I've never someone in his position pass the buck so often.

Literally nothing is his fault if you listen to him.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Neither Clinton nor Petraeus will testify what is the point of having the hearings?

Freaking corrupt as they come government 4 people are dead and it doesn't matter.

What a joke the current administration.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Lou Dobbs is talking about Benghazi right now and the reports that there were people being detained at Benghazi illegal considering since 2009 the current potus EO says they were not suppose to be doing that anymore.

and those 4 Ameircans were left to die to keep that from coming out, and it also makes sense now the neither Clinton or Petraus will be testifying.

Corruption from the Potus to defense to the Cia yeah there is that ":most trasparent adminstration" ,and for the record:

indefinite detention never ended, or rendition Benghazi was the proof in the pudding.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
" Originally posted by NightFlight
The MSM, Congress and the president are all covering for Israel just like 9-11, just like the USS Liberty. Mossad was leading the attack in Ben Ghazi, we could have wiped them out, but all our forces were ordered to stand down, because it was Israel. This will be covered up under many layers and then sealed in concrete. Nothing to see here - now move along...

You got anything to back that up? Why is Mossad always brought whenever something dark and evil happens? Far to predictable... and overplayed
"

Let me take some time to explain the truth for you. First off, Stevens opposed israel openly and attacking iran/syria as did former cia director paterus with israel and attacking iran/syria so israel put out the movie (innocence of muslims which was openly FUNDED and PUT OUT by Israel) to stir up anti american sentiment and then the mossad rallied people to consulate and led an attack with agents from in the crowd to assassinate the ambassador and take over the compound. Israel then used the media to blame the attack on Obama to make the administration look bad to voters so they would vote for the mossad front group bain capital mitt romney in to the presidency.

The mossad created the chaos, organized the attacks, and led the cover up with the blame and FOCUS all on the obama admin and why didnt obama send backup. Obama did not send back up because it was ISRAEL that did the attack and STOOD DOWN just like on 911 or with the USS LIBERTY. Patreus wanted to send in troops because of his longing to have a confrontation with israel. Also, it is notable that ambassador stevens was supposedly involved with gun running and or the people being tortured there in Bengazi still but this info was released first and touted by the by Zionist media to FOOL you into thinking that stevens is bad but in point of fact stevens OPENLY opposed attacking syria and iran so the mossad was planning on assassinating him! He refused to obey command by israel so they killed him and blamed America! the zionists favorite way to take down someone who gets out of line is the sex card, refined by mossad $hithead meir amit.Now, tying in patreus's whore.. she was a MOSSAD agent since high school and he refused to attack IRAN and SYRIA so the MOSSAD gave him a whore he couldnt refuse just like clinton and lewinski because ISRAEL then blew the whistle shortly after when it was israel the whole time! Patreus if he is to testify might say that the MOSSAD did the attack but he was told to resign to save america's 'face' with israel. … in order to let israel go once again after killing americans.
edit on 12-11-2012 by joebrown550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Petraeus is resigning because of his failure at Benghazi, not because his penis got caught lusting after another woman..

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

WHat does this have to do with 9-11 at all ,You Liberals claim to be so far above the Conservatives Yet anytime your shown to be wrong you throw ancient history in everyones face .......

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah, I am pretty sure if there was any hard evidence, it is long gone after 10 years. I am all for pushing for another investigation, I am a NYer afterall. I knew one dead, and one guy that survived through dumb luck that day. I am not for ignoring everything going on right now however. The trail is still hot, they are ducking and running before our eyes.

In case you think I am a bush supporter or something, not the case at all. I dislike bush very much. However we are straying off topic a bit here.
edit on Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:04:04 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

I will be able to make peace and you also
when Bush will be in prison
then we can investigate Benghazi .. 3000 Americans people were murdered on US GROUND
no further investigation before invading the middle east for the zionist
like they knew right away it was the whole Afghanistan and Irak who did that .. wth
there is a planning patern there .. they wanted to go in Irak before 9/11
where thousand more young Americans soldier died in those 2 wars
so you see here why the New York attack is the priority to investigate and by far
yes i know 4 Americans died in another country far far away from the US
it was not the Libians who killed them but a terrorist organisation
they apparently already paid with their lifes because their HQ were then attacked by real Libians
who already avenged the 4 Americans that were killed
i dont understand why you guys need to push the knife further in the wound
let Ambassador Stevens familly alone .. dont reopen the wound with insane conspiracy against Obama
edit on 11/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

what if this investigation opens the can of worms that allows us to really investigate the real cause of 911 and who's at fault. Regardless of partisan politics being a conspiracy theorist this should be in your nature to want to get to the bottom of this.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Surely nobody is actually surprised by this. It's no different in my eyes than the Valarie Plame fiasco. No accountability. In a perfect world this sort of corruption would be dealt with swiftly and decisively...by the people themselves if need be.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Not surprised. Not one bit.

As our Country sinks deeper in the crap hole, at least people have their 0bama Phone, Welfare, Cars and American Idol.

Don't forget Dancing With The Stars, got to have that! [end sarcasm]
They may as well not have the hearings. Without those two, what good are the "experts"? The Administration will continue to lie and cover their ass, as they've done since day one.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
you guys are killing me with this not testifying thing. Of course they will be called to testify if the situation calls for it. Petraeus was being investigated after another, unrelated investigation found out about him. The other investigation delt with another General in Afghanistan and they subsequently found out about the Petraeus affair.

The senate intelligence committee chairwomen Sen Feinstein said on Andrea Mitchell today that they haven't found a link between Benghazi and the affairs. She also says that for now they are going with the interim CIA director for testimony, but if they need the General to testify he will be called. She also said that some of the investigation would be closed door, and other parts will be open to media. This was all on MSNBC news I know, however her counterpart in the house, a republican, said the same exact thing.
usnews.nbcnews.com... nghazi?lite

The chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee says she will seek testimony from former CIA Director David Petraeus, who resigned Friday as CIA director after acknowledging an extramarital affair, about the September attack on the consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

“I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., told NBC News’ Andrea Mitchell on Monday. Feinstein also she also may subpoena reports on a trip Petraeus took to Libya in the last year. “I believe that Director Petraeus made a trip to the region shortly before this (Petraeus affair) became public,” Feinstein said on "Andrea Mitchell Reports."

“We have asked to see the trip report. One person tells me he’s read it, and then we try to get it and they tell me it hasn’t been done. That’s unacceptable.” “It may have some very relevant information to what happened in Benghazi,” Feinstein said.

A week and a half ago, Petraeus went to Tripoli and conducted a personal inquiry into the Benghazi attack, NBC News has confirmed. Petraeus has not commented on his trip to Benghazi last month.

On another note, the real question that needs to be asked is how Eric Cantor knew about the Patreous investigation before even the Senate Intelligence Committee or even the President. That's what this problem is. Cantor was holding off on telling anybody about the information and that's a crime in itself.

I say lets wait an see what becomes of this investigation before we jump the gun and say Clinton and Petreous won't tesifty. If congress wants them to testify and they dont, (the only way thats possible is through executive power, then we know theres a cover up), then we will know what happened regardless.

Edit: I take that back. They could plead the fifth on the stand. But then the world would know of a cover up.
edit on 13-11-2012 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

Oh, com'on man... we all know the Dutch Korps Marinier was leading the Benghazi assault, together with DEVGRU and the French GIGN.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I care. If you can't find loyalty to your family, you sure as hell aren't going to be loyal to non family. It shows a man's true colors. There is a reason the CIA asks you, "have you ever had an extra marital affair" during your interview. If you had. I promise you, you won't be getting a call back.
edit on 13-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Personally, I don't think the investigation will go anywhere, the House will be stone walled. The press is doing a fine job of keeping important news quite, and if the investigation does get traction I'm figuring obama will pull the same stunt he pulled with Fast & Furious and slap an Executive Priviledge order on it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

I care. If you can't find loyalty to your family, you sure as hell aren't going to be loyal to non family. It shows a man's true colors. There is a reason the CIA asks you, "have you ever had an extra marital affair" during your interview. If you had. I promise you, you won't be getting a call back.
edit on 13-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Very true.

If your own wife can't trust you, why should I?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

This is probably the real reason why Petraeus resigned...

I mean who the hell cares if he cheated on his wife or not, what does that have to do with national defense?

And Clinton can't come because....lol.. she is travelling!

Ridiculous!

What i've noticed is that people are defending this entire debacle are mostly doing so for partisan reasons.

And that just sucks!
Corruption is wrong unless of course it's within the democratic party.

In any case, how convenient that they won't be making it!

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

AGREE'D absolutely right.................
On the one point
QUOTE "I mean who the hell cares if he cheated on his wife or not, what does that have to do with national defense?"

There exists in the Officers bylaws, something prohibiting this (adultery and horndog'n around) and there are serious consequences for such activity.

The rest however...... Him and Clinton are clearly dodging the issue, too bad they cant be forced to testify, but it's all wrapped up by you know who...... the Obama admin.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
TO ALL here is the Truth::

Ambassador Stevens opposed Israel as well as attacking Iran and Syria as did former CIA director Paterus with Israel and attacking Iran/Syria. So Israel decided to DO something about it and first put out the movie (innocence of Muslims which was openly funded and put out by Israel) to stir up anti-American sentiment and then the Mossad rallied people to consulate under the guise of a 'protest' and then led an attack with agent provocateurs from in the crowd. Their main goal was to assassinate the ambassador and take over the compound and the Mossad achieved just that. Israel then used it's influence in western media to blame the attack on Obama to make the current administration look bad to voters (so close to the 2012 elections) so they would vote for the Mossad front group bain capital Mittens Romney in to the presidency. Plain and simple Israel hit 3 birds with one stone; killing stevens, making Patreus resign, propelling their candidate into office...well make that two because Romney lost.

ISRAEL created the chaos, organized the attacks, and led the cover up with the blame and focus all on the Obama administration and why they didn't send backup. Obama did not send back up because it was Israel that did the attack and consequently our armed forced were ordered to stand down just like on 9/11 or with the USS LIBERTY. Patreus wanted to send in ops because of his longing to have a confrontation with Israel ironically enough opposing Obama's (Israel's) decree. Also, it is notable that ambassador Stevens was supposedly involved with gun-running and or the people being tortured there in Bengazi still but this info was released first and touted by the by Zionist media to trick you into thinking that Stevens is a bad guy but in point of fact Stevens is a good guy that opposed attacking Syria and Iran (WWIII) so the Mossad planned on assassinating him! He refused to obey command by Israel so they killed him and blamed America!

The Zionists favorite way to take down someone who gets out of line is the sex card, refined by Mossad $hithead meir amit. Now, tying in patreus's whore.. she was a Mossad agent since high school and since he refused to attack IRAN and SYRIA the MOSSAD gave him a whore he couldn't refuse just like Clinton and Lewinski because ISRAEL then blew the whistle shortly after when it was Israel the whole time trying to entrap! Patreus, if he is to testify ....might say that the Mossad did the attack so he was told to resign to save America's 'face' with Israel. … in order to let Israel go once again after killing Americans without any repercussions.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by joebrown550

Welcome to ATS...I see you're wearing your tin foil hat...you'll fit in well here....

Des

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join