It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neither Hillary Clinton Nor David Petraeus Will Testify At Benghazi Hearings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Neither Hillary Clinton Nor David Petraeus Will Testify At Benghazi Hearings

www.businessinsider.com

Congress embarks upon a week of hearings

However, it appears that two of the most important and knowledgeable sources will not be testifying

While the replacements chosen to appear before congress are very high-level experts, some lawmakers and observers are not pleased that neither Clinton nor Petraeus will show in what some have deemed an extensive cover up by the Obama administration.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is probably the real reason why Petraeus resigned...

I mean who the hell cares if he cheated on his wife or not, what does that have to do with national defense?

And Clinton can't come because....lol.. she is travelling!

Ridiculous!

What i've noticed is that people are defending this entire debacle are mostly doing so for partisan reasons.

And that just sucks!
Corruption is wrong unless of course it's within the democratic party.

In any case, how convenient that they won't be making it!

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
We are still waiting for a real investigation into 9/11
so when Bush,Cheney and Rumsfeld will testify for real
Petraeus will testify for real

3000 Americans died on US ground because of a terrorist attack..
they need closure
after that we can investigate the 4 Americans killed in Benghazi
OBL clearly didnt worked alone .. someone opened all the doors for him
his role was to record videos for the TV propaganda

until then .. Petraeus have no rush at all to testify ! (9/11 is the priority)
Patraeus sudden resignation is like a slap in the face for the republican
now all crying for justice because of Benghazi ..

the hypocrysis in that is mind blogging and so selfish

disconnected from reality and principles

edit on 11/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
the way i see it

obama is not getting the support he needs as a president from the people around him.

sack hilary clinton....the gesture he made by making her secretary of state...is way past its "best before date"

as for petreaus....are we meant to believe...that his personal life.....his dirty laundry...can be hung out...

thats a first!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I’m baffled that the excuse “he’s no longer director of the CIA so he’ll be unavailable” is being accepted by anybody outside the water-carrying MSM. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole “affair” thing is a complete fabrication. Isn’t it Ironic that everyone involved is leaving the administration?

4 people died and nobody is at fault??

We’ll never get the truth out of Obama or the regime about Benghazi. I expect nothing more than lies and deception from these crooks.

S&F

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
who the hell cares if he cheated on his wife or not, what does that have to do with national defense?

Because he's blackmailable by his cheating ... Back in the day, I used to work for corporate security at a defense contractor. The first thing we told people in their security briefings was that if there was anything in their life that they wanted to keep hidden .. like affairs or alcoholism or whatever .. those are things that 'the enemy' or 'other corporate spies' could use to get information from you with.

Anyways ... this is what I think is going on with all this Benghazi/Patraeus stuff -
ATS Thread - Did The Obama Administration Blackmail Patraeus in Refernece to Benghazi

And I'm not surprised that Clinton and Patraeus won't be testifying.
It's a massive coverup going on. And the press doesn't seem to care.
And the American people just keep humming along ... oblivious ....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I did find it interesting that Petraeus made a hasty exit after the election. Particularly because he was the director of the CIA. If we have learned anything from the fast and furious scandal, it's that the top of the chain of command can disavow responsibility and blame it on the serving peons, so I don't think much would be gained from his testimony. Deflecting administrations will deflect, no matter what they have to do.

Clinton already claimed responsibility, so she's off the hook.

I really doubt anything will come of the Benghazi event. Lie and obfuscate for a bit until people stop caring, and label anyone who continues pushing for answers as a loon or a partisan shill. Just look at Fast and Furious to see how the Benghazi investigation will go.

Edit: I also think the whole affair thing is just more feed for the MSM to ignore the real issue. Makes sense doesn't it?
edit on 11/12/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

9-11 is a done deal dude. I am sure any and all incriminated evidence is long gone by now. This one is fresh, and seems to be being covered up right before our eyes. Two of the top dogs are trying to weasel out of testifying. I hope they are denied, and dragged into the hearing kicking and screaming if need be.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well that's very convenient, and yes as stated above the evidence of what really went on here will soon be swept away into the abyss.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The majority of this stuff has already been discussed on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... The only thing not touched on is 9/11. I personally believe the was all planned.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Ben81

9-11 is a done deal dude. I am sure any and all incriminated evidence is long gone by now. This one is fresh, and seems to be being covered up right before our eyes. Two of the top dogs are trying to weasel out of testifying. I hope they are denied, and dragged into the hearing kicking and screaming if need be.

Done deal ? NOT
will you say that 10 yrs later after Benghazi ?
Petraeus is gone .. so its a done deal !
if i think like you

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So you disagree that all the incriminating evidence is probably gone by now? Smart enough to plot, but not smart enough to hide their tracks after?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

So you disagree that all the incriminating evidence is probably gone by now? Smart enough to plot, but not smart enough to hide their tracks after?

So you agree that all the incriminating evidence is probably gone by now ?
im talking about 9/11 here !
bush was indeed quick to hide and refuse further investigation on the 3000 killed Americans
that were killed under his watch on US GROUND

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah, I am pretty sure if there was any hard evidence, it is long gone after 10 years. I am all for pushing for another investigation, I am a NYer afterall. I knew one dead, and one guy that survived through dumb luck that day. I am not for ignoring everything going on right now however. The trail is still hot, they are ducking and running before our eyes.

In case you think I am a bush supporter or something, not the case at all. I dislike bush very much. However we are straying off topic a bit here.
edit on Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:04:04 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Yeah, I am pretty sure if there was any hard evidence, it is long gone after 10 years. I am all for pushing for another investigation, I am a NYer afterall. I knew one dead, and one guy that survived through dumb luck that day. I am not for ignoring everything going on right now however. The trail is still hot, they are ducking and running before our eyes.

In case you think I am a bush supporter or something, not the case at all. I dislike bush very much. However we are straying off topic a bit here.
edit on Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:04:04 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

I will be able to make peace and you also
when Bush will be in prison
then we can investigate Benghazi .. 3000 Americans people were murdered on US GROUND
no further investigation before invading the middle east for the zionist
like they knew right away it was the whole Afghanistan and Irak who did that .. wth
there is a planning patern there .. they wanted to go in Irak before 9/11
where thousand more young Americans soldier died in those 2 wars
so you see here why the New York attack is the priority to investigate and by far
yes i know 4 Americans died in another country far far away from the US
it was not the Libians who killed them but a terrorist organisation
they apparently already paid with their lifes because their HQ were then attacked by real Libians
who already avenged the 4 Americans that were killed
i dont understand why you guys need to push the knife further in the wound
let Ambassador Stevens familly alone .. dont reopen the wound with insane conspiracy against Obama

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The MSM, Congress and the president are all covering for Israel just like 9-11, just like the USS Liberty. Mossad was leading the attack in Ben Ghazi, we could have wiped them out, but all our forces were ordered to stand down, because it was Israel. This will be covered up under many layers and then sealed in concrete. Nothing to see here - now move along...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

People use that same exact excuse about not reopening wounds with another 9-11 investigation.....
Wrong in both cases if you ask me.
Also, people like to think of bush as an idiot, I however think that was an act. How does a bumbling idiot, like the persona he projected, climb the ranks in the CIA? He doesn't. That's all I am going to say about 9-11 and bush on this thread. It seems like you are trying to protect obama, by deflecting to bush.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thats a easy question .. the same way Romney did (lots of rich friend)
but Romney dont have a daddy who was Potus before to help him out

forward to 36:00 (for Benghazi details)
Romney apparently knew 2 minutes after the Benghazi attacks
and made sure to politicize what happened and throw a jab against Obama
how could he knew so fast .. like if Romney and his friends organised the attack themself
thats why Romney was so much pushing on this Benghazi things
accusing Obama before he get accuse himself for the real truth

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Not surprised. Not one bit.

As our Country sinks deeper in the crap hole, at least people have their 0bama Phone, Welfare, Cars and American Idol.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Subpoena!!! Subpoena!! They should not be permitted to duck and cover their way out of testifying in this mess. This Congressional investigation needs to escalate to the scale of Watergate, Iran Contra, and Whitewater. I want to see the hearings live on network TV for all to see...

Iran Contra was major TV Entertainment back in 1987 and was the talk of the Network anchors... Where have those days gone.
For those of you old enough to remember...
www.nytimes.com...

What we are seeing now within the ranks of the nations media is an outrage... They are all over the Petraeus Affair while actually ignoring Benghazi... Potential secret CIA prisons... etc etc Negotiations for Prisoners... WTF... How could our CIA director even become a part of this mess..??

This whole case just stinks to high heaven. All the way down to the "FBI" investigation in Benghazi. The agents flew in and spent 12 hours on the ground and flew out... What kind of investigation and evidence gathering can be accomplished in 12 hours...

A team of FBI agents arrived in Benghazi, Libya, to investigate the assault against the U.S. Consulate and left after about 12 hours on the ground as the hunt for those possibly connected to the attack that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans narrowed to one or two people in an extremist group, U.S. officials said Thursday.

Agents arrived in Benghazi before dawn on Thursday and departed after sunset, after weeks of waiting for access to the crime scene to investigate the Sept. 11 attack.

The agents and several dozen U.S. special operations forces were there for about 12 hours, said a senior Defense Department official who spoke anonymously because he was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation. The FBI agents went to “all the relevant locations” in the city, FBI spokeswoman Kathy Wright said. The FBI would not say what, if anything, they found.

hotair.com...

12 Hours is just a formality. They already had everything they needed in order prior to 9/11/2012....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join