It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Wow, way to jump to the name calling. I never said that's how I feel. I only stated that would be the general reaction of people. Why does everyone on this thread keep twisting my words? A AM FOR A STABLE AND PEACEFUL MIDDLE-EAST. I do not think either the Israelis or the Palestinians are going about it the right way, but I feel it's our responsibility to do what we can for OUR nation's interests. I never said it's an excuse to justify war, murder, and oppression.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
i love the Israeli land arguments...and who owns what and who gave who what...

The Torah states god will give the promise Land to the Jewish people....So therefore can we conclude that the UN is GOD....Because I don't think God has descended yet ...Unless i missed something big in life here..Is the thread about Israel...Or is it about escalation here...For me It has to escalate...It is part of the Zionist Agenda...It Is what the Rothchilds have deemed necessary since they formed the SOR(state of Rothchilds).

Now good Ole Net is a true Zionist...And he and his Zionist brethren have been using WARS and BANKS to achieve their end goal for years upon years....

Does Israel have the right to defend Itself ....IMHO ...yes....but the question really is...Is there a legal basis for Israel to really exist as a nation....NO....It was set up by a group of nations who through the trophy's of war needed to establish a power base in a area that would become pivotal in the geo political world of the day

i could go off topic here a whole bunch into the democratic governments and how they are always set to fail...and how four year terms of office can never lead to long term solutions....and can only be controlled by the long term thinking of shadow governments....but that is yet another conspiracy that is slowly unfolding before all our very eyes.

Yes it is going to escalate....Simple as that.....Is there justification in a real sense for the escalation....of course there is.....just ask anyone of the many Zionists who are seeking control of the worlds population....the plan is afoot and playing out well....Congratulations to all the sheep who have foolishly let themselves be lead to the slaughter we have all done ourselves proud.....we should all pat ourselves on the back and just give thanks for being the sheep we are.

It is time for the sheep to pay back the debt we have allowed ourselves to fall prey to....The bankers are winning and they used our money to achieve these goals....good little sheep....as people have been led to hide behind the trials and tribulations of the poor Jew...The Zionists...Creating and using the term Anti-Semitic to it's fullest advantage we the sheep have been led fully down through the gates of hell to the sacrifice.

So on that note.....Have a nice day everyone.....And please don't be hard on the innocent jew....just learn the difference between Jew and Zionist....and learn who the real enemy is so when # hits the fan.....you know who your really fighting against....as the Zionist is the wolf in sheeps clothing.

edit on 043030p://f50Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
"nutty yahoo"

'nuff said

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
WHO CARES? WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES????

Who cares wich nation is the better one, wich country that has the rights to a pice of land on Earth, Who cares wich has the biggest army and who you shouldnt fvck with?

Its qeustion like those, and arguments like those that I have been reading through out this thread that makes the wolrd to what it is today and why we ended up in this situation in the first place.

Get this fact right, WE ARE ALL HUMANS

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
It is sad to see all the Israeli haters, Israel has a right to defend herself and has shown remarkable restraint through the years, Secondly Palestine has never existed, this is Israeli land from 1000's of years ago, not to mention the Biblical aspect that this land was given by God to Abraham, The hajji's believe it is also their holy place so what more do you expect. The muslims only respond and respect force, over whelming force. Weakness as Obama has demonstrated only fans the flames of hatred which has existed in that region for thousands of years. Let Israel handle them if they fall short, we can provide some shock an awe.

Give me a break with this non sense you wrote here i am tried of hearing this crap from israeli i wont the truth about your history!!!!! lets start here and work our way foward in history
anicent africa moors !!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
posted this question on the other thread...

Why would Saudi Arabia be funding and supplying millitary weapons etc to Syria? Everyone is pointing the fingers at Israel for standing its ground but the question remains, what does Saudi Arabia have to do with Syria/Israel and Turkey? They may be supporting the Syrian Rebels?

'Saudi weapons' seen at Syria rebel base

edit on 13/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: add url

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

ATS is a strange place.... The "facts of life" don't seem to apply here. Someone can take a political figure and start making low brow comments, and insinuations about said person, without recourse.

Common ignorance example:

"Netanyahu eats baby skulls and poops nuclear bobs"

Reaction: Israel will be the death of us all - He is a war monger - He is satan - and countless other ignorant comments made by less than learning disabled, excitable, paranoid sheep.

If Netanyahu was only looking for a reason to start a war he would have had several defend-able reasons and times to do so.

Some mental midgets have never grown from comic book youth... They always need a villain ... It doesn't matter whether the real facts point that way, only if the rumors and delusions point that way.

I like this site for the diverse tid bits of information possessed here, yet fear the ability or draw the site possesses on easily impressionable people.

Some peoples framework is like playdoh, easily manipulated and controlled..... This site is a perfect example of the weakest form.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MobiusShaun
reply to post by gortex

ATS is a strange place.... The "facts of life" don't seem to apply here. Someone can take a political figure and start making low brow comments, and insinuations about said person, without recourse.

Common ignorance example:

"Netanyahu eats baby skulls and poops nuclear bobs"

Reaction: Israel will be the death of us all - He is a war monger - He is satan - and countless other ignorant comments made by less than learning disabled, excitable, paranoid sheep.

If Netanyahu was only looking for a reason to start a war he would have had several defend-able reasons and times to do so.

Some mental midgets have never grown from comic book youth... They always need a villain ... It doesn't matter whether the real facts point that way, only if the rumors and delusions point that way.

I like this site for the diverse tid bits of information possessed here, yet fear the ability or draw the site possesses on easily impressionable people.

Some peoples framework is like playdoh, easily manipulated and controlled..... This site is a perfect example of the weakest form.

THE QUESTION REMAINS.... WHY... do so many people insist on safe guarding Israel? WHY do so many people keep thinking that it is sane to send tax money to Israel and sell them arms? WHY?? WHY?? WHY??

You do not owe them anything what so ever... WHY do you insist on protecting this country over so many others?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Israeli's do have very good looking army girls though thats reason enough for me not to go to war...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

It is sad to see all the Israeli haters, Israel has a right to defend herself and has shown remarkable restraint through the years, Secondly Palestine has never existed, this is Israeli land from 1000's of years ago, not to mention the Biblical aspect that this land was given by God to Abraham, The hajji's believe it is also their holy place so what more do you expect. The muslims only respond and respect force, over whelming force. Weakness as Obama has demonstrated only fans the flames of hatred which has existed in that region for thousands of years. Let Israel handle them if they fall short, we can provide some shock an awe.

It is amazing how you point out the atrocities of how Jews lost their land thousands of years ago and now they have been given it back kicking out the indigenous people and bombing them regularly forcing them further away.

So when do you think we should give America back to the Indians?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Most of the south west US once belonged to Mexico and the Native Indians. Mexico will soon want their land back and are slowly migrating north. When the time comes, they are going to demand their land back. Are you going to say the same thing? THis was there land before the US. Should they have the right to take it back?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
any country that is against Israel will fall we are in the end times and people expect some sort of paranormal end no heres a theory
the battle of Armageddon has been in progress since the first Muslim killed the first jew/Christian
if you don't believe in god have fun burning in hell keep believing your bull# new age crap that has no back up evidence since it was probly created by a bunch of unaware shroom headed sheep

rather you like it or not christianity is the true religion and when this war stars we all know who wins in the end

people here ive noticed are not conspiracy theorist but followers of bull # when you finally figure out that there is NOWHERE where you will find the truth you'll be better off its all propaganda and nothing is going to happen

isreal pm: weak bull talker who's not going to act alone he just wants to scare people to try to gain money for his country witch is what this will end in the us will pay him not to act watch and see

Obama: too full of his own ego to give two s**** about your country and is a scared weak ass president America is going to fail soon the congress sucks and dose nothing the only branch of gov i have faith in here is the supreme court

there will be no BIG WAR but instead a global rebellion that will never reach the eyes of the us because you will all be dead by then along with this imperialist empire that is destine to fall like ever other in its past

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If you live in Israel you have to understand how crazy the radical muslims are and how dangerous they are to your nation.Netenyahu has to protect Israel.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Just checking back hours later to see the major escalation. Looks like the only thing that escalated was the hate in this thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wait, are we talking about escalation against Palestinians in Gaza, or Iran? I am a bit confused, what with all of Israel's enemies, lol. Hamas is fought by the Palestinian government in the former "nation," whose government has literally turned the place around. It functions autonomously for the most part, and does a good job of it, and has literally forced Hamas members out of the country, creating a place that is nowhere near as violent as in the past. Things are relatively mundane over there for the most part now.

Iran, on the other hand, I do not think is attempting to escalate tensions with Israel. I think Israel is attempting to goad Iran into a war, which is a huge mistake, and if it happens, it will be costly on a world scale. Iran has a right to their sovereignty as well, and has only been making threats towards Israel in response to a threat from the latter nation, but sound bytes and quotes always cut the part out that says "If Israel attacks us," and just quotes the part that says "we will wipe them off the map." Right wing media at its finest.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

According to my New Testament, Palestine sure did exist, even when Jesus was around by that book.

Nobody particularly hates, Israel. They just don't play nice, and share the sandbox with the other kids in the neighborhood.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

And according to the old testament, The Kingdom of Israel was around well before any such existence of Palestine.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That damned zionist vampire hungers for defenseless blood AGAIN!

The trolls keep parroting in support but the world can see through the propaganda and cheap guilt trips.

ENOUGH!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ya gotta admit them Isrealis is pretty darn plucky!
They stand facing the armed might of the Arabians on ALL sides.....
And they are the ones who are causing all the #?........meh...........
Somehow i think Jews lived in palestine long before it was made into isreal in 48.....
And after all, lets face it...the palestinians werent really doing much with it anyways at the time....Now that the Isreals made it blossom like a rose, well NOW everyone wants it back.....
The land belongs to those who happen to be on it at the time....right now its Isrealis, and aparently they plan to stay.....go figure....................

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hot damn. Maybe Israel will grow a pair. If Mexicans or Cartels started shooting missiles into my town. I promise you. I would invade with or withouth the military. However, I am sure if mortars started hitting our towns, the sovereignty of Mexico would be raped repeatedly until we neutralized the threats.

Israel should have attacked Gaza, Jordan, and Egypt a long time ago. If Mexico kept allowing and or supporting rockets being fired into the United States, then that would mean the end of Mexico as we know it.

Why should we expect less from Israel?

reply to post by stirling

Huh? Israel has one of the largest standing armies in the world, and is one of the most technologically advanced nations with Nukes ... Israel would defeat Saudia Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, and who ever else is beside it fairly easily .....

Hell, America would only have to provide logistical support, if that. Our Strategic bomber fleets could bring the nations in the middle to their knees in a few days.

edit on 13-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If The Palestinians would build homes grow food for them selfs instead of Firing rockets and missiles 90% of the prob would go away but they are being held hostage by Hamas in Gaza.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join