It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Here's a public opinion for ya!

Netanyahu's a dick. He keeps playing the poor little jewish boy sob story, and throws his toys outta the cot when he doesn't get his milk from mummy's tits (USA). If American Jews also are soooo loyal to this clown, then GO BACK TO ISRAEL then??

Too many people want their cake and want to eat it too.

Just saying

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I think people need to see more evidence of this.

At the moment we look like Nazi-esque oppressors in a bad CIA pantomime.

(oh yes we do)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I love how you can be granted a strip of unincorporated, sparcely populated land by the UN, get attacked multiple times by the neighboring countries, who lose said property due to the results of the failed attack, and then be seen as a "land thief", that's funny.....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The thread title has a spelling error.
The country's name is Israel, not Isreal.
I even have the latter spelling underlined with red as I am writing this post.

Another observation: what if people concentrated on the future instead of the remote past? In threads like this people too often get into past events of hundreds or thousands of years ago, when the Earth's population was a few hundred millions, there were no shotguns and TV, no Internet and no plastic items, certainly no nuclear bombs.
I like history and it is important, but unless these people come to some sort of agreement and co-operation now for the sake of their immediate future, NOW, in a world vastly different from that of their ancestors, they will suffer greatly. And others too.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

It is sad to see all the Israeli haters

No one here hates the Israeli people, just like they didn't hate the South Africans. It's the apartheid that has to end. The bulldozing of hundreds of Palestinian homes, the destruction of thousands of olive trees, the blockades, the harassment and checkpoints, the "Jews Only" roads...

Israel has a right to defend herself

Didn't know Israel was a girl. If someone's always getting attacked, maybe they should ask themselves why. That area of the world was pretty quiet from the end of the Ottoman Empire until the Zionist settlers started showing up from Eastern Europe.

has shown remarkable restraint

Oh, like Operation Cast Lead? With the illegal white phosphorus? More civilians died in that attack than in all the rocket attacks on Israel since 2001. Just fifteen people have been killed in the thousands of rocket attacks by Hamas, because the rockets are so pitiful.

land was given by God to Abraham

Arabs are the children of Abraham too, if you want to go that route. Before Abraham had Isaac with Sarah, he had Ishmael with Hagar. Ishmael, the father of the Arabs, is Abraham's first-born son. Abraham was also from Ur, which is Babylon, which is Iraq. Arabic and Hebrew are both Semitic languages.

muslims only respond and respect force, over whelming force

What's sad is that you don't see the hypocrisy of your statements. You want to play the fiddle for the poor Jews but make bigoted swipes against another entire group of people.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I guess you would say the same thing.If Mexico was shooting missles into Texas.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
I love how you can be granted a strip of unincorporated, sparcely populated land by the UN, get attacked multiple times by the neighboring countries, who lose said property due to the results of the failed attack, and then be seen as a "land thief", that's funny.....

indeed, it seems the Jews are turning into the Nazi's and the Nazi's are turning into the Jews, go figure. btw i'm not racist and am in fact Israeli, German, Italian, Seneca and a touch of Irish for good measure. i do know one thing and that is the Jews and the Germans are being lied to just as bad as us Americans, so there is no telling what that nutenyahu will do, that crazy bitch.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

if you don't see the problem in that, then it's clear what the real problem is in you understanding it.

Real clear. the excuses are getting very silly and no amount of staged terror attacks is gonna change the exposure of the true motive here behind being a land pirate.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
I think it is high time to quit funding Israel. It's not that I am anti-semetic, it's that I am anti-killing children.

M.

Tell that to the Japanese and Germans of WW2. Stop isolating Israel like they are the only ones where children get killed in war. War is hell, people die.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Worldwide media was reporting that Israel was firing off into Syria today.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Lets not even start on the whole nazi thing that is an entire other thread. On that note though I suggest you look into the politicians in Russia at the time of WW2 and how they were jews who changed their names to russian names to get the support of the people and then have a look at their death toll.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If this goes ahead then it proves, to me, that Pretraeus was removed to co-incide with Israel's push.

Maybe the election was Israel's redline?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo
reply to post by detachedindividual

The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:

"I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." I'm not religious but if they want to go there.
I probably should have replied this to the person you were replying to but oh well
edit on 12-11-2012 by Uberdavo because: bah

Wow, nice catch Mr. NotReligious! Always found that passage strange but it fits like a stinkin glove, because like somebody said earlier in the thread... these zionist dudes ARE NOT descended from the Jews in the Bible. So if you're making the case that God gave the land to the Jews way back when, it sure wasn't Nuttin Yahoo and his crew. They are NOT genetically linked to the Jews in the Bible (heck, you can tell by looking at them.) They converted in the 700's and DO NOT share the same bloodlines OR ideologies with the 'real' (original) Jewish people.

I posted a couple of vids and a link earlier in the thread created by traditional God-fearing Jews who denounce the state of Israel, mainly because of the atrocities of the zionist regime. They do not appreciate their Palestinian brothers being bullied and killed. Yes, you heard me... Jews who want Israel to STOP killing Palestinians. They are ticked off like H*LL that their heritage has been highjacked by impostors who use it to gain sympathy, and to oppress others.

Type Jews against Zionism into Google. People don't realize this because... guess who owns our news outlets?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

He's a thug. A classic example of a mobster. Nothing more. He's no politician, he's a criminal. He practically jumped right off the page of a bad New York Mafia Novel.

You got THAT right... oh, sorry thought you were talking about Obama!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Really? Islam has been around for centuries. How long has modern day Israel been around? AND has it had any peace since it's establishment? Get off the propaganda bus man.

Islam is but a baby.

"Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store."

LINK

PS:I am not 100% sure, but it appears your camel toe is showing in your Avatar.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

WIKIPEDIA IS NOT ACCURATE ENOUGH TO USE AS FACT! It can be edited by ANYONE which makes in just Perfect to propagandize anything. That old map shows Judea on it correct? Does anyone remember the ROMAN EMPIRE? Seems That They were upset at the Hebrews/Isralites of the time because of a revolt or rebellion.as Punishment they sent out a EMPIRE WIDE DECREE To Rename the entire area and all its people"palestinia" This included all who would become jews and arabs all lumped together. They Also made new maps to reflect the Decree and destroyed all maps (or so they thought) that showed Judea/Israel ever existing as well. ANd to complete the humiliation they used the Israelites enemies name to come up with Palestinia. WHy do people forget the whole reason for the NAme of Palestine? I guess because to do so would show that Palestinia was not there first according to a official map.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So has anything happened yet? i'm sure its been "within hours' already

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
So has anything happened yet? i'm sure its been "within hours' already

Israeli aircraft strike Gaza sites
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Is there anyone in this world more scary than Netanyahu , the mans got a war to start and he doesn't care where he starts it

yah we just re-elected him again,

lol i just laugh everytime i hear anything from him now, who comes out and says all this crap, and lets it get out into the papers so enemy can see it in print? oh i know israel. lol they want to bang that drum REAL LOUD like a little brother causing trouble with neighborhood kids knowing he can run behind his brothers legs. israel bangs on crap stirring up all kinds of hooprah hoping its big brother will jump in and help bully the kids.

i wish they would just f ing do it already, so iran can wipes its arse with them.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I agree! I am so fed up with Bibi Netanyahu's fear mongering. In my opinion he is the biggest threat to the free world today. Enough is enough Bibi! If & when he strikes Iran, I hope he goes at it alone & gets spanked. The US needs to take a stand and refuse to assist him in a campaign that would destableize the whole region & drag the world into a 3rd world war! This is one American who is not down with Israel & their war mongering!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join