It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capricornia
reply to post by UnknownEntity4U

No you are wrong. Start reading the Bible for God gave that land to the Isrealits.You speak of atrocities.What about the Americans did in Vietnam and Iraq.In Australia ther are shopping centers where we cannot raise our flag on Anzac day because they are owned by Moslems.The Bible states in the end nations will rise against the Jews.The UN is a tool for the anti christ.If you can`t see these things you had better turn to God for your salvation.

And this is what it comes down to people, the inability for the religiously insane to actually debate a subject without invoking their BS books and prophesies.

This is why there is so much bloodshed in the world, ideologies based on centuries of "my God is better than your God".

We will never evolve beyond war as long as we give the religiously insane any stage in the international arena. It's time to remove religious BS from the table once and for all.

I would love to see a mandate of complete intolerance when it comes to religious assertions in international affairs. The next time a state or leader mentions their "rights" to land or raises their religious conviction as an excuse for murder, they should be ejected from any further discussions.
edit on 12-11-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:

"I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." I'm not religious but if they want to go there.
I probably should have replied this to the person you were replying to but oh well
edit on 12-11-2012 by Uberdavo because: bah

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Looks like most people on here want Israel blown off the map too...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul

nope not true

most here think that isreal and palastine have the potential to be one of the greatest states in the world
with the strongest economy, culture etc

what most here cant understand....is why they dont choose their borders....and why they themselves, dont understand how great a nation isreal is supposed to be

dont forget, the ruling party there is right wingish.....and they make it so obvious that they want war

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

Not blown off the map, just put in their place!
Ego burst like a bag of sh1t, that would do for me.
edit on 12-11-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What's hilarious, is you all expect Israel to take CONSTANT threats from radical Islamic nations like Iran and Palestine "lightly." Or be "tolerant" of it...
edit on 12-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by davcwebb

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu convened foreign ambassadors in what appeared to be an attempt to pre-empt international censure should Israel, whose 2008-2009 Gaza offensive exacted a costly civilian toll, again go in hard.

Environment Minister Gilad Erdan, an influential member of Netanyahu's Likud party, said the briefing was meant to prepare world opinion for "what is about to happen," adding there might be a major Israeli escalation within a few hours. "Hamas bears responsibility. The heads of Hamas should pay the price and not sleep at night. I expect to see not just a return to targeted killings, but also to very wide activity by (the army)," he told Israel Radio.

Article
edit on 11/12/12 by davcwebb because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/12/12 by davcwebb because: (no reason given)

..........and so it begins.

2nd line

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The people of Israel are not the issue.. The deceitful leaders are another problem.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

The last time Iran attacked another nation was in 1780 lol When was the last time Israel attacked another nation?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo
reply to post by Shaxuul

The last time Iran attacked another nation was in 1780 lol When was the last time Israel attacked another nation?

About a week or so ago

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I don't want Israel blown off the map, I want zionist exposed like John Hagee getting a Jewish award for his 8 million to bring more Jews into Israel the most peaceful country any right minded person would want to be in (not) but the fund raiser was for show and the majority of the sum was probably dirty money anyway. He works for mob Zionists and probably the Catholic church even though he used to talk bad about them because nobody sees the unusual relationship. It's supposed to be an invisible relationship but it's been there since before Romans killed Jesus.
The Catholic League made him apologize I think, because he did apologize for all the bad things he said about Catholics as a pro Zionist.

Is he too dumb to see things or does he really think that driving up Jewish demand for housing by herding more world sensitized Jews into Israel... like there aren't nicer places to live.

but then these poor people who have endured post ww2 hardship have a need in the eyes of the sympathetic international community and it's all supposed to be just a GREAT thing. Who cares if villages get bulldozed if they are going to build nicer God approved communities. Yeah, just bulldoze those little shanties there because they are not up to code from the last time they got bulldozed... this will just pave the way to the need of the displaced Jewish plight in the spirit of one whole peaceful nation of Israel so it's really no wonder they aren't real popular.

and they have no intentions of stopping there. They will use as many excuses as they can.

It's all about certain people really not deserving a say in politics like certain madmen and simply erasing a name from where it's not supposed to be... I have NO desire for bombs to be involved. I have a desire for HANDCUFFS to be involved for picking on people backed into a corner.

Many people know it, they see this now... the status quo is not obstructing as much of the view and I wish more would come out and say it but you know they are thinking it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Holy Love
November 8, 2012

"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."
"I desire that you now shift your prayer efforts towards Benjamin Netanyahu [Prime Minister of Israel]. He will be making extremely important decisions soon and without the support of this country. His decisions will affect millions. Heaven supports his leadership."
"Continue to live in Holy Love and to be united in Holy Love. I make this appeal to all people, religious institutions and government leaders. The adherence to these commandments of love is your hope for a secure future. If you do not have hope in your hearts, your prayers are empty - your hearts grow empty."

and

November 9, 2012

Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus."
"Dear children, pray for wisdom for the Prime Minister of Israel. He faces many challenges. His decisions could affect a multitude."
"That which consumes hearts in the Middle East brings turmoil into the world. Pray that the few hearts which are God-centered choose wisely."

Source: www.holylove.org
edit on 12-11-2012 by Muha137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

And you get that radical statement from where, exactly?

Stop being bombastic and extreme. No sane person wants that.

What sane people want is an Israeli nation not driven by religious BS, not determined to steal everything they can get from their neighbours, not screaming like a hypocritical child about other nations while refusing to abide by the rules themselves.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What's hilarious, is you all expect Israel to take CONSTANT threats from radical Islamic nations like Iran and Palestine "lightly." Or be "tolerant" of it...
edit on 12-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

Wake up to yourself...

Some people can see through the veil. Others like yourself are to scared to take a peek because you would be shocked by what you see. Watching MSM is not even peeking btw.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

TextWWIII tripwire? NATO to defend Turkey, British troops may deploy to Syrian border, Israel fires on Syrian positions

TextBritish troops to be deployed on Syrian border: British troops could be deployed around Syria’s borders in the event of a worsening humanitarian crisis, the head of the armed forces warned yesterday. General Sir David Richards, the Chief of General Staff, said that contingency plans for military intervention are being “continually brushed over” as Syria’s civil war continues. He

TextOn Sunday, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon called for restraint on behalf of Israel and Syria. Ban’s office said “the Secretary-General is deeply concerned by the potential for escalation. He calls for the utmost restraint and urges Syria and Israel to uphold the Disengagement Agreement, respect their mutual obligations, and halt firing of any kind across the ceasefire line.”

Things are sure warming up - a tinder box just waiting for a light!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

You mean the God of Abraham, right? It wasn't Abraham's to give. Technically, he's just a descendant of Noah, along with every other human being alive after the great flood.

And it wasn't Abraham anyway, it was Jacob, who was asked to change his name to Israel when god promised to spread his seed and nation (implying family more than land?) as the number of the grains of sand.

He also said 'Thou Shalt not Kill', and 'Thou Shalt love/welcome/respect thy Neighbour' and demanded regular sacrifices of Bulls, Goats and Pigeons around the same, so if these people really are the offspring of the Egyptian Slave Jews freed by Moses, maybe they should start being nice to the other kids in the sandpit and get busy with the burnt offerings?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The U.S., Canada, Australia, China, etc. need to get together and simply find oil elsewhere. Either that or totally developed other strategies. Maybe start looking for oil in the Antarctic or help African countries develop some.

Get out of the middle east altogether and then just let them blow themselves to kingdom come. I'm getting reaaaally sick of this garbage.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
same chit different day. benny got nukes, so if he decides to go to war he should be on his own and if the people of israel don't agree with him that's their problem, they hired him. i'm part israeli and i don't give a crap what they do, just so not one single American GI has to die for their revenge, hate and greed.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Would you class me coming into your home and punching you in the face because I want a bigger back yard and yours is nearest as me defending myself?
edit on 12-11-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join