It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

it's land grabbing and it's wrong and there is no point in calling the other side wrong for aggression to take land BACK.... when that is the exact same way it was taken from Palestine to begin with.

Isn't it interesting that the line between "freedom fighter" and "terrorist" is so thin?

I think the world agrees that the French Resistance were justified in bombing, killing and pushing out their occupying Nazis in WW2, yet we have the same situation here with Zionists occupying Palestine and stealing their land from them and Hamas are called "terrorists".

I refuse to accept that Hamas is illegitimate. While I might not agree that targeting Israel is the right thing to do, this is war, Israel is an occupying force stealing land and resources, limiting and controlling the people in a huge prison camp - damn right the people are gonna fight back!

No sane Human on this Earth can justify the actions of the Israeli state, none. Every intelligent person on the planet agrees, without question, that Israel is stealing the land of a neighbouring nation, occupying, controlling their resources and doing everything it can to shrink them into nothing. They are thieves, and the Palestinian people have every right to defend themselves against an aggressor.

It's a damn shame we are on the wrong side.

I would love to know what exactly it is that the Zionists have over other nations. It must be big, because any decent people would be defending the victims in Gaza rather than ignoring the abuses of Israel.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by davcwebb

If Israel drops one bomb on Gaza our countries should be evicting all Israeli embassy staff and diplomats immediately, without pause, without discussion. Aggressors should not be permitted to hold embassy positions in countries where the public wants them out!

Unfortunately, that will probably never happen, seeing as how, among the many powerful government officials in DC that hold dual citizenship with Israel are 13 Senators and 27 members of the House.

Link

Really, why is that even legal? Are they really serving the interests of the American people???

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Oh Lordy, there aren't words strong enough to express how sick I am of Nutty-yahoo, and his constant sabre-rattling. Taking on Iran has been in the works for years. I guess his trigger finger's getting itchy.

What makes Israel a threat isn't Israel itself, it is the fact that the US backs them up, sells them state-of-the-art weaponry, and helps them in their megalomania, even at the expense of America itself.

If we remove our military might and funding, they would be nothing more than a loud, pushy pipsqueak.

As far as the posters trying to drag God and the bible into this mess, it is not a valid argument for war, destruction and death. You accuse Islam of Jihadism, religious zealouts wanting to kill for God, and here you use the same argument to support Israel's untoward aggression.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I always find it a little puzzling to see people on this, and other forums, acting all tough and stating how they'd fight to the death against anyone who tried to invade their country. And yet, in the case of the Palestinians, they will rabidly defend the insurgent occupier and it's long drawn out theft of Palestinian lands and murder of it's people.

Are they not allowed to fight an insurgency too?

As for the rockets raining down on Israeli land, that land used to belong to the Palestinians who were forcibly removed, and their villages and towns were, quite literally, wiped off the map and replaced with new "settlements" and given new names. This still continues today, in the face of UN objections and international law, and yet nobody does anything. Sh!t.. we have bombed the bejeezus out of other countries for a helluva lot less.

Israel has wanted another Gaza attack for a long time and Nutty-Yahoo is just the rabid genocidal maniac to put it into practice.... and still claim to be the victim.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777
"Now if Obama bluffs us and jumps on the Zionist band wagon..."

While he might make statements that indicate something to the contrary, he wouldn't even be where he is if he didn't dance the dance, no?

I'm afraid of that. Truly am. We *want* to believe in something. We choose to read into the story what we hope to be but it will prove one thing, the choice was never really ours and the deceived are not responsible. We pretty much already knew what Romney would do and with Obama, we can get more of the impression of just how deep the master plan goes... by his actions concerning the middle east. It will at least be revealing. He's definitely planning something, preparing but no one can know for sure what it is exactly because no matter what happens, we must prepare.

No matter if we take the offensive stance or try to pull away from the corrupt current and stay out of certain things like most want us to do... we still need to prepare on be ongaurd.

That is why Obama really needs to understand the public paranoia level and try to work with us now that he has his second term. He won... now he needs to give us something that really means something and so far post election we have things like "Obama does not back a non member Palestinian state at the UN"

Thats NOT GOOD.

Yeah, there may be some unexplained reason for this that is not necessarily prozionist but it doesn't look promising. Does he know why he got elected in many cases, does he know that many who voted for him do not want to go to war? Does he see the bottom line of what it means that it was an older generation in general that voted against him and that they are so used to war in their lifetimes, they subconsciously know that they won't have to go but if the so called terrorist bastards don't surrender hey will have even more reason to be pissed off when they see their boys come home dead.... and they always call them "our boys" because subconsciously they are fully aware that it was they who sent them.

They don't even know them. For all they know they could just be young punks, military jerks who laugh at old people... but nor do they know their enemy or the pain and loss their enemy feels and that is a big part of the problem. We delude ourselves and believe what we want to believe.

If he has just bluffed the hopeful who gives less and less of a crap about the old-world war and has less and less of a reason to just follow orders as a free thinking new generation American... then we have come to a fork in the road.

We need to find a side to get on.... and we need to realize that they will know their plan was more difficult because of our freedom of information and the right to chose that we have gained from that and we need to realize that they will straight away be taking many of those rights away from us.

As long as they have the police and military convinced that this is how order must be kept then there is nothing we can do except hope for luck or salvation.
edit on 12-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by NotAnAspie

He's a thug. A classic example of a mobster. Nothing more. He's no politician, he's a criminal. He practically jumped right off the page of a bad New York Mafia Novel.

How dare you talk off topic about the thug-in-chief Obama that way!!

Let he who has not picked their own nose, cast the first stone!

edit on 12-11-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
Even the romans spoke of Israel.

Which they destroyed in 70 CE. As far as I know israel wasn't a nation again until the US and UK decided to recreate a fallen land.

Who is on whom's land. Deeds issued by a conqueour aren't worth the paper they are written on, once that occupying force s gone.

I've asked before, I'll ask again. Do we give North America back to the natives that were here millenia before we were?

The situations are not analagous.

Israel is a sovereign state that is recognized by the UN. Palestine was never an independent state, hence the UN Partition Plan in 1947 which would have led to the birth of two independent, self governing nations.

The Jewish delegation in the region accepted the UN Partition Plan. Unfortunately, the Arab delegation in British controlled Palestine rejected the UN Partition Plan, and then proceeded to advise over 700,000 "Palestinians" to evacuate the region in advance of declaring war on the newly formed State Of Israel, so that they could "drive the Jews into the sea". Needless to say, their plan backfired miserably.

To all those clamoring for a two state solution, just remember, that was initially the plan. All the needless bloodshed in the region since then is a direct result of various Islamic fundamentalist groups refusing to accept Israel's right to exist within any borders whatsoever. Futhermore, Israel's expansion since 1948 has been the direct result of retaliatory military agression in which land was justifiably captured to ensure the safety of innocent civilians.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by UnknownEntity4U

I challenge you to find 1 piece of historical data that mentions the land of Palestine, it never has existed as a country a people or a place. Even the romans spoke of Israel. Who is on whom's land. Deeds issued by a conqueour aren't worth the paper they are written on, once that occupying force s gone.

HERE!!!!! Will this do for 'ya! It's from a website called, dun, dun, dun...ZIANET!!!

www.zianet.com...

As noted previously, Judea was deadlocked in a civil war between two brothers, and also between two religious sects, both desiring to control the land. Pompey was sent by Rome to intervene. After a three month battle Jerusalem fell and the Romans took control of Palestine. They placed Hyrcanus II in the position of High Priest, and made Antipater their Minister to oversee the affairs of Judea. Aristobulus II, and some of his supporters, were taken prisoner and sent back to Rome. Enroute to Rome, Alexander (the son of Aristobulus II) escaped and attempted to organize a revolt against his uncle Hyrcanus II. This revolt was quickly put down by the Romans. Alexander was forced to surrender, but the Romans were merciful and spared his life.

During this time, Aristobulus II managed to escape from Rome. He returned to Palestine, raised an army, and again civil war broke out as a struggle for power ensued. With the assistance of Antipater, Rome again was able to put down the revolt of Aristobulus. As a reward for his efforts, Antipater was given additional authority and power over Judea by the Roman government. In effect, he became Rome's puppet ruler over Palestine. Hyrcanus II remained as the religious leader of the people, but really held no political power to speak of.

Returning to the small area of the empire known as Palestine, we discover that after the death of Antipater, his son Herod became the leader of the Jews. This was around the year 47 BC. Herod was able to maintain his position of leadership for about seven years before serious trouble arose.

Palestine sure did / does exist..........LOL, maybe not in your mind, though.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

According to my Bible, Canaan was later called Palestine, named after the Philistines. The notes under the scriptures state that, at one time, the Philistines controlled so much of Canaan that the name was changed to Palestine.

Ancient Canaan included the region between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean, an area roughly equivalent to the modern states of Israel (with the Palestinian territories), Lebanon, and coastal and southern inland Syria.[4] According to archaeologist Jonathan N. Tubb, "Ammonites, Moabites, Israelites and Phoenicians undoubtedly achieved their own cultural identities, and yet ethnically they were all Canaanites" "the same people who settled in farming villages in the region in the 8th millennium BC."[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems to me the Palestinians have as much right to that land as the Israelis do.

Map of old Canaan:

They are part of this original area. Their roots run as deep as the Israelis. To deny them their historical right to exist where they have always existed, because you fail to see the word "Palestine" in the bible, is incorrect, historically and morally.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

OK, if we are going to get into semantics, why are we allowing an entity that has been around for less than 70 years dictate to a region that has been populated for millenia? Hell, at Israel's inception they were around for only a few years.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice

It is sad to see all the Israeli haters, Israel has a right to defend herself and has shown remarkable restraint through the years, Secondly Palestine has never existed, this is Israeli land from 1000's of years ago, not to mention the Biblical aspect that this land was given by God to Abraham, The hajji's believe it is also their holy place so what more do you expect. The muslims only respond and respect force, over whelming force. Weakness as Obama has demonstrated only fans the flames of hatred which has existed in that region for thousands of years. Let Israel handle them if they fall short, we can provide some shock an awe.

bull# bull# bull# bull#.... stop bringing fictional books like the bible into this. Netanyahu and his zionist psycopath fellowship is the sole reason the middle east is so #ed up. He is entirely to blame and should be tried at a human rights court and hung by the neck for his crimes against this world!

No, no... Netanyahu is straight out of the bible himself... that's what these people must be thinking about current Israelis. It never should have been Palestine they say because I have a bible and have no idea what it says and I know nothing about Islam... such as the fact that they also believe themselves to be in the line of Abraham and believe he built the building at mecca but I just can't get it into my head that an empire divided these people and religions against each other by meddling with them.

It's all Abraham based religion and Islam is closer to Christianity than Judaism because they believe in Christ but most so called Christians are too niave to understand and just believe there is this great divide and that these people have ANYTHING to do with biblical politics.

There is no one closer to a Jew in genetics than a Palestinian.

ITS A NAME... GET IT?

A NAME!

Whatever the hell you want to call that land it's the SAME LAND. If the people were left alone it would be the SAME PEOPLE.

These Israeli leaders are not freaking biblical characters! They are Jewish Italian mobsters and they don't have any more of a right to rename it or decide who worships at what holy place than any body else.

People need to stop crying about the history of a damn name and leave the people ALONE!

I Don't give crap how many freaking yamakas Netanyahu owns! He and his mobster buddies are no more BIBLICAL than the Palestinian homeless guy now hiding in a ditch somewhere because his house just got bulldozed.
edit on 12-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Ever heard of nuclear fallout?

Ever heard of jet streams?

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

As a whole the human race has blown up over 2,053(confirmed) atomic/nuclear weapons since 1945. I dont think a few more will really make a difference.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

The Islamic Jihad rages across the entire planet,

Yes, their seaborne Navy's Carriers and Attack Submarines, armed with jet fighters and Tomahawk Cruise Missiles have established bases all over the western hemisphere. Thus surrounding the Americas with standing armies equipped with mechanized infantry divisions, including main battle tanks, attack helicopters, and multi thousands of troops.

Theres a huge difference between building churches for worship and building military bases for waging aggressive war.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The people in power in Israel aren't even Jewish they are from Georgia. "They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people." (quote)

"So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so-called persecution of the Jews, consider this, every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew. Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews." (quote)

I would put a link to the source but the document I have is on my puter. I DL'd it years ago

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

How many of these tests were underground?

How many of the ones detonated to date have the power that the current ones have now?

I understand your sarcasm but the truth is nuclear weapons have the ability to destroy our planet...
or so were told.

Maybe it's all fear mongering like everything else...
With all the conspiracies and lies I am at the point of not knowing what is real anymore..lol

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

OK, if we are going to get into semantics, why are we allowing an entity that has been around for less than 70 years dictate to a region that has been populated for millenia? Hell, at Israel's inception they were around for only a few years.

Why is it that people like you only call the UN into question when the sovereignty of Israel is mentioned?

What about the countless other nations that have had territorial boundaries outlined and have been granted sovereignty by the UN since 1948?

Here is a link for future reference: List of Sovereign States

Semantics?

edit on 12-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity4U

No you are wrong. Start reading the Bible for God gave that land to the Isrealits.You speak of atrocities.What about the Americans did in Vietnam and Iraq.In Australia ther are shopping centers where we cannot raise our flag on Anzac day because they are owned by Moslems.The Bible states in the end nations will rise against the Jews.The UN is a tool for the anti christ.If you can`t see these things you had better turn to God for your salvation.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It is sad to see all the Israeli haters, Israel has a right to defend herself and has shown remarkable restraint through the years, Secondly Palestine has never existed, this is Israeli land from 1000's of years ago, not to mention the Biblical aspect that this land was given by God to Abraham, The hajji's believe it is also their holy place so what more do you expect. The muslims only respond and respect force, over whelming force. Weakness as Obama has demonstrated only fans the flames of hatred which has existed in that region for thousands of years. Let Israel handle them if they fall short, we can provide some shock an awe.

Israelis were apparently on the land once before in history and for a very short at that. They don't have any more right that the Palestinians they murdered and tortured 63 years ago. Israel are allowed to defend themselves but so are everyone else.

As for Abraham, blah blah, who cares.
edit on 12-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join