It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Im new to this hours long thread..what happened?

Just making sure I'm up to date on current events

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
It is sad to see all the Israeli haters, Israel has a right to defend herself and has shown remarkable restraint through the years, Secondly Palestine has never existed, this is Israeli land from 1000's of years ago, not to mention the Biblical aspect that this land was given by God to Abraham, The hajji's believe it is also their holy place so what more do you expect. The muslims only respond and respect force, over whelming force. Weakness as Obama has demonstrated only fans the flames of hatred which has existed in that region for thousands of years. Let Israel handle them if they fall short, we can provide some shock an awe.

Your worldview is skewed, and nearly , if not AS bad , as NetanYoohoo's.

First of all, the bible is a RELIGIOUS book, and not EVERYONE in the world believes in it. Get over it. As time goes on, less and less peoplewill buy into it, as more and more people study history, because all the wiser to religion beings used AGAINST mankind, for those in power.

Secondly, No, it isn't Israeli's land. They did OCCUPY the land before, although not really, it was their ANCESTORS. If that is the case, why don't we give the United States back to the Native Americans? It is, afterall, THEIR land, right?

Third, the muslims/arabs NEVER took the land from the Israelis. The land was taken by the Ottoman empire from the Jews. Then the Arabs fought for, and won the land. The jews were only GIVEN the land back (never had the strength to take ti back) after World War 2, by the United Nations.

Fourth, The fighting is all over a very , very small piece of land in the middle east. The arabs fought for their part. The jews were given their part by the UN. The problem is, the zionists want to completely drive the Arabs out, ALTOGETHER, because they think the Arabs are LESS THAN HUMAN.

Study your history. And by history, I mean more than just bible camp.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

Actually, they just want their ancestrial borders back. Inviting Muslims in is not a good idea. Ask Norway, Britain, or Israel.
edit on 14-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermarket2012

It is sad to see all the Israeli haters, Israel has a right to defend herself and has shown remarkable restraint through the years, Secondly Palestine has never existed, this is Israeli land from 1000's of years ago, not to mention the Biblical aspect that this land was given by God to Abraham, The hajji's believe it is also their holy place so what more do you expect. The muslims only respond and respect force, over whelming force. Weakness as Obama has demonstrated only fans the flames of hatred which has existed in that region for thousands of years. Let Israel handle them if they fall short, we can provide some shock an awe.

Third, the muslims/arabs NEVER took the land from the Israelis. The land was taken by the Ottoman empire from the Jews. Then the Arabs fought for, and won the land. The jews were only GIVEN the land back (never had the strength to take ti back) after World War 2, by the United Nations.

Fourth, The fighting is all over a very , very small piece of land in the middle east. The arabs fought for their part. The jews were given their part by the UN. The problem is, the zionists want to completely drive the Arabs out, ALTOGETHER, because they think the Arabs are LESS THAN HUMAN.

Very correct post. Starting with blaiming Ottomans for something that happened thousand+ years before the empire was even started to form and then throwing bunch of nonsense.

Jews lost independence to Roman empire and after 2 revolts most were driven away by force and sanctions. Few remained.
Then the land was always part of someone's empire ,except the brief period of crusader kingdom.
Jews were given part of British Palestine - it was not under Arab control. Arabs were also given part of British Palestine, but they refused. War followed during which Jews and Arabs fought each other, and the only direct foreign involvement was by neighboring Muslim states - Egypt, Jordan, Syria et ctr. UN forces were not involved.
Ot of eight million of Israelis ,there are 1.6 million Arabs. More then there were Arabs in 1948 in Israel and Palestine together.
Add to it almost 4 million of Palestinian Arabs in West bank, Jerusalem and Gaza and your claims are even more far from the truth.
As for thinking that Arabs are less then Human - you place your own words in the mouth of entire country. Given the knowledge ,or lack of it, about some clear facts, i would say that that assumption of yours is just as correct.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by detachedindividual

You poor misinformed person . Israel was set up by the UN and had a very small state to exist it . On the day of celebration of that event they were bombed and the war started . Israel beat the Arabs back and took and held the land from which they were attacked from . This gave them some space to defend themselves . Israel made their own munitions against the UN's wishes and were able to buy 2 canons . Then they has intelligence that they were about to be attacked in 73 and knocked out Egypt's air force the morning of the attack and almost was defeated but fought off the Arabs again . Israel has given land back and every time they get bombarded from it . Now they have given land in the West Bank and in Gaza guess where the Rockets are coming from .The wall is because Hamas who has said they would destroy Israel is in power . Then there is Hezbollah and Syria .
I'll bet you would not show the restraint Israel has showed . You probably don't like some of your neighbors . What if they always wanted to attack you and if you are old enough attack your family ?

Right, I'm the poor misinformed person, but you still can't deny the fact, or defend against the fact, that Israel is doing everything I've stated in my last post.

Carry on, the more people refuse to accept what we can all see Israel doing the more pathetic your defence of that violent leadership is.

This is what those who defend Israel always do, lie, deflect, obstruct and ignore. They are masters of propaganda. When you call them out on the theft of land they ignore it and bring up the defence issue. Those poor invaders, crushing homes, destroying lives and stealing land, then complaining when rockets are fired at them.

I don't think I have seen one person here who actually defends Israel denying, or confronting, the very simple fact that Israel is stealing the land of their neighbours. And if I were heir neighbour, I would be fighting that theft, incursion and occupation too.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom

In a nutshell, anti-Zionists are pointing out the facts that Israel is blockading, invading, occupying and stealing land from other people on a massive scale.
And the Israeli propagandists have flooded in to vehemently crush any negative comments about Israel at all with BS posts about them "defending" themselves.

It's like a mugger stealing a purse from a woman in the street and the mugger complaining that she hit him with her brolly.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo
reply to post by Nuke2013

You would see how many men, women and children burn up? This is a truly sick and depraved comment. I am amazed this has left by the mods. Shame Shame Shame

edit on 13-11-2012 by Uberdavo because: (no reason given)

You know...No matter how hard the West tries to help the middle East, it will eventually end up being blown back in our faces...either way, regardless if we stay put and do nothing or go out there and help out, the West will be judged by it's peers and the middle East. It's a no win situation.

As for that other comment about the women and children burning up from a nuke. Do you honestly think that they wouldn't do it to us in a heartbeat? Look...It's a sad comment for sure but in the end...For world peace to even have a remote shot, it's the ONLY real "solution" !!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Megatons are not a measurement of radiation.

Any more news?

The be 15 sec from shelter was ominous. I thought maybe the Iran strike was a go.

Ok...My bad. 100 Megaton bombs that will spread radiation everywhere and kill off anything that survived the initial blasts.

You still got the point.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Its been 9 hours since my last post...how many hours away were we from something that "may" be happening?

I guess "May" is a big word...

or was it prophetic

In "May" there will be major escalation

Hmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Originally posted by supermarket2012

Very correct post. Starting with blaiming Ottomans for something that happened thousand+ years before the empire was even started to form and then throwing bunch of nonsense.

Jews lost independence to Roman empire and after 2 revolts most were driven away by force and sanctions. Few remained.
Then the land was always part of someone's empire ,except the brief period of crusader kingdom.
Jews were given part of British Palestine - it was not under Arab control. Arabs were also given part of British Palestine, but they refused. War followed during which Jews and Arabs fought each other, and the only direct foreign involvement was by neighboring Muslim states - Egypt, Jordan, Syria et ctr. UN forces were not involved.
Ot of eight million of Israelis ,there are 1.6 million Arabs. More then there were Arabs in 1948 in Israel and Palestine together.
Add to it almost 4 million of Palestinian Arabs in West bank, Jerusalem and Gaza and your claims are even more far from the truth.
As for thinking that Arabs are less then Human - you place your own words in the mouth of entire country. Given the knowledge ,or lack of it, about some clear facts, i would say that that assumption of yours is just as correct.

Woah, What does ANY of this have to do with Arabs being "less than Human". If that is how you feel, you are truly a pathetic individual. You have much growing to do as a human if you believe any ethnic, religious, other grouping of people are "less than human".

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom

In a nutshell, anti-Zionists are pointing out the facts that Israel is blockading, invading, occupying and stealing land from other people on a massive scale.
And the Israeli propagandists have flooded in to vehemently crush any negative comments about Israel at all with BS posts about them "defending" themselves.

It's like a mugger stealing a purse from a woman in the street and the mugger complaining that she hit him with her brolly.

LOL! That does accurately sum up this thread.

I forget who in this thread mentioned it, but someone basically said , and I'm paraphrasing, "You can't consider yourself an intelligent human being, and STILL not blame the Zionists for occupying and trying to drive the Palestinians out."

Anyone who isn't a zionist, or a brainwashed , history naive young adult, should see the astrocities carried out by the Zionist regime occupying Palestine. The only two arguments you EVER here that is Pro-Israel is: 1) Well the bible says it is their land! And the Bible is God's word! So let the people of God have their land!!, or 2) Well, the UN established, and recognizes Israel, but didn't recognize Palestine, so that is how we should see things as well!

The problem is, you can't use the Bible , or SHOULDN'T use the Bible, a book that only a minority of humans out of all humanity follow, to justify murdering an ethnic group, and stealing their land. Just because some book says people who YOU (zionists) identify with once occupied a land, doesn't mean a thousand years later you can use that book to justify you raping and stealing the land when another ethnic group/people, who never took the land from YOU, occupy it.

Secondly, the same people who say, "Well, the UN recognizes Israel" etc etc, are the same people who often whine about their country being in the UN in the first place. They are the first ones to whine about the United Nations, and what it is doing, yet they will use the UN to support their weak argument just for the sake of having SOMETHING to back their arugments on.

Also, many of those who are PRO-PALESTINE, Like me for instance, aren't ENTIRELY against Israel. What we ARE against, is the constant PUSHING and PUSHING of the boundaries and borders by the zionists taking MORE and MORE of the Palestinians land. It isn't just an issue of a few Jews moving smack dab in the middle of the Middle East after WW2. It is an actual, zionist plot to unsurp the existing structures, and put them in the hands of the Zionists. If you actually study the writings and beliefs of many of the Zionists that played a huge role in the creation of Israel after WW2, their WHOLE agenda is to push the Arabs/Muslims as far back as they can, until ultimately, they get rid of all Arabs once and for all. That is called Genocide. That is their agenda. They are doing is inch by inch so that the whole world doesn't see clearly exactly what they are doing, although it is still obvious.

Just like in America, how during the past 50 to 75 years our rights have S-L-O-W-L-Y been taken away from us, from orchestrating events one by one, decade after decade.....just slow enough so that the American people , although angry, won't be angry enough to do anything about it.

It is the same case over there.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuke2013

Originally posted by Uberdavo
reply to post by Nuke2013

You would see how many men, women and children burn up? This is a truly sick and depraved comment. I am amazed this has left by the mods. Shame Shame Shame

edit on 13-11-2012 by Uberdavo because: (no reason given)

You know...No matter how hard the West tries to help the middle East, it will eventually end up being blown back in our faces...either way, regardless if we stay put and do nothing or go out there and help out, the West will be judged by it's peers and the middle East. It's a no win situation.

As for that other comment about the women and children burning up from a nuke. Do you honestly think that they wouldn't do it to us in a heartbeat? Look...It's a sad comment for sure but in the end...For world peace to even have a remote shot, it's the ONLY real "solution" !!

The problem is, the West isn't intervening out of Goodwill. In fact, America has NEVER by in a wartime situation out of "Goodwill", despite what the folks in power would have us believe.

We pull strings in the Middle East so much as it suits OUR interests. We are buddy buddy with Israel because it suits OUR (not the Good people of America mind you, but the elites) interests.

Therefore, we will never "pull out". There will never be a stop to the "War on Terror". We will never stop "helping" or funding Israel. Not until every last Arab is dead, and there is a Walmart and McDonalds within every square mile of every damn Country in the whole Middle East.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

www.livescience.com...

Something I found just now shows that this has been going on and on and on and on....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
oh....this

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

"The head of the militant wing of the Palestinian Hamas movement and five others were killed as Israel launched a series of airstrikes in Gaza Wednesday, officials said."

well, yeah that is an escalation... kinda
edit on 14-11-2012 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In all fairness to the OP they did say "There MAY be a major escalation" not "There WILL be a major escalation"

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Question: Where did Israel attack Syria from?

Answer: Syria

www.nytimes.com...

Israel captured Golan Heights during the 6 day war and was going to return all or parts of it in order to get Syria to sign treaty agreements. Syria said no because it's essentially just ransom and Israel's word isn't really good- we all know that. Any length of time where the area has been quiet hasn't seen the return of Golan Heights so this isn't about "peace" it's about being made to agree to things you don't agree with.

So the now the headlines in some of these articles about this recent attack on Israel have people believing that Syria attacked ISRAEL.... because a mortar fell "NEAR" an Israeli army post that is actually in a regain internationally known as Syria... it cause no damage or causalities. Just a side note but there really isn't any proof of who did it.

So Syria is like "Look at this problem we are having with rebels in our country, why not make it a REALLY full day and go piss Israel off as well and bring them into the party to make it even more difficult for us to control what is going on inside our borders."....??? I don't think so.

It was a dumb thing to do but hurt no one so honestly, Israel could have done it because they are chaffing at the bit to get involved. They want to overthrow and control Syria so they won't have a neighboring threat when they move on to bigger attacks.

Syria did not attack Israel. Syria attacked SYRIA if this was Syria's doings at all. If it came near an Israeli army post... maybe it shouldn't have been in Syria to begin with.

But my point is, look how they mislead people with headlines!

Look how they mislead people into thinking it was retaliation fair and square and they have every right to be involved. How do some of you people not see what blatant liars these people are?

edit on 14-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Just watching the news now.. It seems a lot of children are being loaded on to Ambulances in Gaza.. I guess they are wanted enemies of Israel also?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Very well informed person !
star

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Your Avatar shows your views on life . You chose it carefully . The fact is that Jews bought a lot of the land . They have suffered a hell of a lot of persecution by the Arabs for doing so . The UN set up their original borders and the Arabs attacked them . They fought off the Arabs and kept the land for a buffer zone . The land you live on in America was taken by murdering Indians and Mexicans why the hell don't you move off and give it back .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Islamist routinely use women and children as a human shield . The Muslim culture views them as chattel . It is the man who is the concern of Islam . He has all the rights and considerations . You should know that shouldn't you ? There are a lot of Muslims on this site .

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join