It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Saying Hello Everyone!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

Just stopped in to say hello to everyone and that I'm new to the message boards here. I have been reading this site for over 2 years now and have referred many people to it (even the students that I used to teach).

I will be posting from time to time from here on out. I really look forward to adding some positive messages, feedback and comments to this site.

Thanks,

Thedreamur

Edit> Added after the above posting.

More about myself:

I'm in my mid 30s and have decided not to teach school anymore. I went to college at the University of Rochester (Rochester, NY) and majored in English. After teaching for 5 years I decided that it wasn't what I wanted to do.

Even served my county in the USMC for 4 years and couldn't find myself there as well. Yes, I'm really looking for myself. I'm a down to earth guy that's married and have a 2 year old daughter named Cydonia (since I love astronomy and other-worldly stuff). Cydonia is a region on the planet Mars.

Currently I'm sitting back considering what to do with the last portion of my life. Just looking at the world and seeing what's going on and what will be the outcome (if I live to see it). Not sure of my next step but I know that the next road that I travel down I won't have the luxury of going down it for 10 years and then turn back to catch up.

[edit on 20-10-2004 by Thedreamur]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Thedreamur. Feel free to U2U me if you have any questions.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, Thedreamur!

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself. Since you have been lurking for some time now you probably know where all the goodies are. If you need a hand with anything just drop a u2u message.

Have fun!

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Thedreamur

Hope you enjoy it here. u2u me if you have any questions

FredT

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hello Thedreamur,

Welcome to ats
Any questions feel free to u2u me
have fun and enjoy

se7en

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

new topics

top topics

join