It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Racial-Preferences; Business, school, employers, etc watch out he is coming after you!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Will you be sued by the Obama administration for not being racial diverse and benefiting minorities? The intention is to close the gap between whites and minorities. Even if they have to sue you to do so! Is this surpassing more than affirmative action and civil right laws allow?

If your organization has a policy or practice that doesn't benefit minorities equally, watch out: The Obama administration could sue you for racial discrimination under a dubious legal theory that many argue is unconstitutional.

President Obama intends to close "persistent gaps" between whites and minorities in everything from credit scores and homeownership to test scores and graduation rates.

His remedy — short of new affirmative-action legislation — is to sue financial companies, schools and employers based on "disparate impact" complaints — a stealthy way to achieve racial preferences, opposed 2 to 1 by Americans.

Under this broad interpretation of civil-rights law, virtually any organization can be held liable for race bias if it maintains a policy that negatively impacts one racial group more than another — even if it has no racist motive and applies the policy evenly across all groups.

Read more: nation.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
they are 100 times more diverse than the republicans....

and....business leaders threatened to sack people if obama was reelected....

they want to go head to head with the president...thats their choice!

business leaders need to lead america out of the debt....or they will be classed as unpatriotic

as the rich know...some things are more important than money

its not about white vs minorities.....but its a shame that this is what you are seeing
why arnet the minorites rich..BTW - they are not minorities...that term irritates me
edit on 12-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

business leaders need to lead america out of the debt....or they will be classed as unpatriotic

its not about white vs minorities.....but its a shame that this is what you are seeing
why arnet the minorites rich..BTW - they are not minorities...that term irritates me

I wasn't seeing it as whites against minorities. I was going by the article said. I just want to know what people felt about whether the administration is going beyond affirmative action or civil rights laws. I personally think there are no minorities anymore. But it seems the Obama administration thinks so!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So, who is propagating a race war? Just wanted you to clarify for me.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

this comment below

The intention is to close the gap between whites and minorities.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by kozmo

this comment below

The intention is to close the gap between whites and minorities.

The comment was from the Obama Administration.

The Obama administration could sue you for racial discrimination under a dubious legal theory that many argue is unconstitutional.

President Obama intends to close "persistent gaps" between whites and minorities in everything from credit scores and homeownership to test scores and graduation rates.
nation.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
How do they figure?

Race warfare is what handed them the election victory, and as the numbers show who was being "discriminatory".

Make evil rich whitey pay for all their evils.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
How do they figure?

Race warfare is what handed them the election victory, and as the numbers show who was being "discriminatory".

Make evil rich whitey pay for all their evils.

Thank you so much for posting neo96. You are so right. The race warfare started long before now.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonFaith

If your organization has a policy or practice that doesn't benefit minorities equally, watch out: The Obama administration could sue you for racial discrimination under a dubious legal theory that many argue is unconstitutional.

His remedy — short of new affirmative-action legislation — is to sue financial companies, schools and employers based on "disparate impact" complaints — a stealthy way to achieve racial preferences, opposed 2 to 1 by Americans.

By "dubious legal theorey that many argue is unconstitutional"...you mean the 1964 Civil rights act????

en.wikipedia.org...

I guess you could call the civil rights bill "dubious"...and by "many argue[ing] it is unconstitutional;"???...Sure, Rand Paul and many other Tea Party fanatics would like to repeal the civil rights bill.

aside from that...FEAR THE BLACK PRESIDENT...FEAR HIM...Race baiting nonsense...two more years until the next flogging is due for the far right, keep it up.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

aside from that...FEAR THE BLACK PRESIDENT...FEAR HIM...Race baiting nonsense...two more years until the next flogging is due for the far right, keep it up.

Most hilarious thing I have ever read as if those 59 million Americans who did not vote for the current potus problems was "race" it had nothing to do with the many falures of his presidency.

To add guess all those "enlightened voters" just forgot to vote the GOP out of power in the House at the time they re-elected those who supposedly stands for "equal rights".

Aww shucks just gonna have to put up with them for 2 MORE Years
edit on 12-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by GideonFaith

By "dubious legal theorey that many argue is unconstitutional"...you mean the 1964 Civil rights act????

en.wikipedia.org...

I guess you could call the civil rights bill "dubious"...and by "many argue[ing] it is unconstitutional;"???...Sure, Rand Paul and many other Tea Party fanatics would like to repeal the civil rights bill.

When you are going to quote me or the external content, make sure you use it all or it makes no sense to use it all. You left out this part.

Under this broad interpretation of civil-rights law, virtually any organization can be held liable for race bias if it maintains a policy that negatively impacts one racial group more than another — even if it has no racist motive and applies the policy evenly across all groups.

Also, I don't fear anyone, but God!! By the way people like you need to get over the idea that he is a BLACK president. Cause the last time I checked he has a white mama. Which therefore, he is multiracial, black and white!!

I don't race bait. You don't know me. I don't vote on race or party. I vote for I believe can get in the White House, Senate and House and stop America from crashing!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith

Sadly many will not see this for what it really is.
This is yet another way for the Dems to get their hooks into even more minorities. There by moving them a little further onto the Federal plantation.
If they were not SO blinded, they would be able to see what is actually happening to minorities in this country.
As for Obama? He may be black(ish) on the outside but on the inside is his "RACIST WHITEY" half.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

This is yet another way for the Dems to get their hooks into even more minorities. There by moving them a little further onto the Federal plantation.
If they were not SO blinded, they would be able to see what is actually happening to minorities in this country.
As for Obama? He may be black(ish) on the outside but on the inside is his "RACIST WHITEY" half.

So True:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear." — Marcus Tullius Cicero

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Amen! So many people don't get what is going on. They have blinders on when it comes to Obama and his administration!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So True:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear." — Marcus Tullius Cicero

Neo96, I love that quote. I may have to use it coming up. So sad where we are headed in America.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So basically if blacks get turned down for more loans because they dont pay their bills, the bank is racist.

Makes perfect sense in Obama's America.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The re-election of Obama has produced an administration that has nothing to lose now.

Combine that with the raving jealousy that plagues many Cabinet Secretaries and underlings, and we will see an onslaught of regulations and possible "over enforcements" on all fronts.

They will take everything right up to the edge of being illegal.

They will do it anyway and let the courts sort it out later, after the "damage" is done.

Watch for the heaviest focus to be in areas that have the Least Positive Impact on the majority of Americans.

They have plenty of professional advice to help them divert from the genuine issues.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAngryFarm
So basically if blacks get turned down for more loans because they dont pay their bills, the bank is racist.

That is the thing tho:

The only color a business cares about is the color green as in the color of money.

To the Op:

Feel free to use the quote where ever and when ever.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Exactly, just it's not only blacks. It will be anyone who does not pay their bills. Those of us who will not bow down to Obama's America are going to pay. Or so they say!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That is the thing tho:

The only color a business cares about is the color green as in the color of money.

To the Op:

Feel free to use the quote where ever and when ever.

Thanks Neo 96. We are now living in Obama's America.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join