posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
First, I would like to state, I am a PK, have highly considered going to become a Pastor.
This is what I have learned since I started going "what the # in my families eyes."
1) The bible has been used to keep people in constant fear
2) The bible is mind control (most religious books as well)
3) What the # is wrong with people.
1) Being in constant fear throughout its time since it was written. If you don't say enough Hail Mary's you're #ed. If you don't believe that God
is the all powerful, all knowing, all seeing, Than he's not there, and you'll go to hell. If you're seeing and hearing things, than you're hearing
the devil, or touched in the head by a demon, (Believe me, they can do some scary #). If you don't believe in Jesus, don't give to the church
you're going to the lake of fire. If you don't behave you're going to be thrown in to the lake of fire for the rest of time.
Here we see some of the common problems that christian's have faced since the Bible was written. Most are true, like don't # with Demons if you can
help it, coming from experience. But people of yesteryears didn't know that you could talk to your "father" without talking to some head person at
a church. Its a common misconception. We can talk to him by ourselves, but talking back will come in a different from than we are use to.
2) I guess I kinda explained in it 1. I will say this though, its just like the real world, with its politics, if you are going to one place to get
your food, news, weather, entertainment, etc. "you're going to have a bad time." I will say this, I have come back from the "nutjob" side of the
bible world, discrediting it thinking God is an Alien, etc. I do believe that we are not alone here. .... Sorry side note. ..... I go to many
different churches, and read from many different versions of the bible, I have even read some books of other religions. DO NOT limit yourself to one
day a week, one hour, with time to be with him. He is all around, More like "she"