It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Lied to by 'Conservative Entertainment Complex'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Republican / Democrat - both have their brand of kool-aid. You can see the same ole song and dance in many threads in here. As to the Republican Party, it has been awhile since they represented anything remotely conservative. (and they are still hampered by the social agenda of right wing Christians - which means they get bogged down by issues like homosexuality and abortion - issues that hand the election right to the Democrats)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Republican / Democrat - both have their brand of kool-aid. You can see the same ole song and dance in many threads in here. As to the Republican Party, it has been awhile since they represented anything remotely conservative. (and they are still hampered by the social agenda of right wing Christians - which means they get bogged down by issues like homosexuality and abortion - issues that hand the election right to the Democrats)

A big part of the problem of why we're always at each others throats, is the msm lies to all of us. I'm a conservitive, but I've never gave a hoot about these kinds of social issues. I don't think that's the governments business to decide how people live their lives as long as they're not hurting anyone. Abortion is bad, but as long as no one is forced to have one, butt out. I'm not into gay sex, but I think people are born that way. I treat them with respect. Right wing radio will say gays are pushing an agenda to teach children to be gay in schools. That's a form of fear mongering. Liberal radio claims evil rich republicans are cold and heartless. I'm not rich, or heartless.

I just wish poeple could see all this hatered is by design. We're being played.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc

Originally posted by MidnightTide

A big part of the problem of why we're always at each others throats, is the msm lies to all of us. I'm a conservitive, but I've never gave a hoot about these kinds of social issues. I don't think that's the governments business to decide how people live their lives as long as they're not hurting anyone. Abortion is bad, but as long as no one is forced to have one, butt out. I'm not into gay sex, but I think people are born that way. I treat them with respect. Right wing radio will say gays are pushing an agenda to teach children to be gay in schools. That's a form of fear mongering. Liberal radio claims evil rich republicans are cold and heartless. I'm not rich, or heartless.

I just wish poeple could see all this hatered is by design. We're being played.

It is astounding how much of the vitriol goes on, on both sides. I use to loathe Rush and Beck and then I heard Keith and Rachel. It's all the same hyperbolic noise used to scare the pants off people. I'm sick of it. We are in deep # here and we have no alternative other than to work together like civil human beings and get this taken care of.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I love how the blame game starts when what was going to be a walk in the park turns into a massacre, i guess the colour red for republicans is a great metaphor for the slaying you took in the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join