It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed JFK? Wanna Know?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Greer didn't stop but did apply pressure to the brakes as is proven by looking at Gerda's nice closeups of both brake lights in the Muchmore film.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
jfkassassination.net...

Mr. SPECTER - What did you observe as to the nature of the President's wound?
Dr. PETERS - Well, as I mentioned, the neck wound had already been interfered with by the tracheotomy at the time I got there, but I noticed the head wound, and as I remember--I noticed that there was a large defect in the occiput.
Mr. SPECTER - What did you notice in the occiput?
Dr. PETERS - It seemed to me that in the right occipitalparietal area that there was a large defect. There appeared to be bone loss and brain loss in the area.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you notice any holes below the occiput, say, in this area below here?
Dr. PETERS - No, I did not and at the time and the moments immediately following the injury, we speculated as to whether he had been shot once or twice because we saw the wound of entry in the throat and noted the large occipital wound, and it is a known fact that high velocity missiles often have a small wound of entrance and a large wound of exit, and I'm just giving you my honest impressions at the time.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
William Greer didn't shoot anyone and that was settled decades ago. I might suggest that before all hell breaks loose, starting around the end of summer, as the 50th anniversary approaches, you start your study of the of the Assassination Records Review Board as presented in 5 huge volumes, and in mind numbing detail, by Douglas Horne. So much has changed, in particular about the medical evidence and the focus of the clandestine alterations done before the official autopsy.

The 483 page summary of the technical aspects of alterations to the Zapruder film-done by persons unknown-and have eliminated it's evidential value completely-are still beyond the technical grasp of myself and most others despite 7 years of study.

The 483 frames of the film are so contorted, and the authenticity of each one so confusing, that they are hardly considered part of the evidence anymore.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spooky24
William Greer didn't shoot anyone and that was settled decades ago. I might suggest that before all hell breaks loose, starting around the end of summer, as the 50th anniversary approaches, you start your study of the of the Assassination Records Review Board as presented in 5 huge volumes, and in mind numbing detail, by Douglas Horne. So much has changed, in particular about the medical evidence and the focus of the clandestine alterations done before the official autopsy.

The 483 page summary of the technical aspects of alterations to the Zapruder film-done by persons unknown-and have eliminated it's evidential value completely-are still beyond the technical grasp of myself and most others despite 7 years of study.

The 483 frames of the film are so contorted, and the authenticity of each one so confusing, that they are hardly considered part of the evidence anymore.

William Greer did shoot jfk and that was proven 2.5 years ago. I might suggest that you step away from believing something that researchers agreed wasn't true that clearly was true from day one. Greer shot jfk because three films prove that he did. That is a fact that will never be challenged by anyone, as it hasn't been since the closeup of Greer's left arm going over his shoulder was identified in the nix film. That same movement is seen Muchmore's video.

All the people and research you claim are relevant are irrelevant because the driver shot jfk...that's it. The why is now available because of this obvious fact proving an inside job.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
William Greer did shoot jfk and that was proven 2.5 years ago. That is a fact that will never be challenged by anyone, as it hasn't been since the closeup of Greer's left arm going over his shoulder was identified in the nix film. That same movement is seen Muchmore's video.

In the above gif the bleached gun is released to the floor after Greer's shot. The bleached gun is also seen in Zapruder frame 319, after which Kellerman (THE PASSENGER) reaches way to his left to retrieve what was likely his own gun. Powerful corroborative evidence that any one hundreds before me could have easily used to prove this case.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

A T & T killed JFK

"Postscript: for those of you puzzled about the title of this post and the accompanying photo: the actor Tom Bower played a character name Cecil Skell in a terrific movie with James Woods and Robert Downey, Jr. called TRUE BELIEVER. Skell is a schizophrenic who believes that the phone company killed JFK (because he wanted to break up the phone company). He happens to be a key eyewitness in a murder who is never called by the defense in the original trial of Woods' client, a Korean who has now killed an "Aryan Brother" in self-defense while in prison for the first crime. Skell insists that the murderer "wasn't Chinese, because Asians have a different aura." When Woods and Downey, Jr. discover proof that in fact Skell is right and the murderer was not Asian but merely looked like he might have been, Downey, Jr. says to Woods, "Does this mean that the phone company DID kill Kennedy?" To me, it's the all-time greatest movie line to use when you realize that something that initially"

Source: rationalmathed.blogspot.com...#!/2008/09/does-this-mean-that-phone-company-did.html

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm not going to debate a mute point however Nellie Connally made 9 official statements over the years to various government inquiries including the WC and HSCA. All those statements can be found on the internet either through the database at Mary Ferrel, JFK Lancer or History Matters. Please highlight in any of those statements where she testified that she saw a revolver being fired 4 inches from her nose, which, of course, is where it would have been.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
A great post by someone who supports common sense

The fairy tale we are dealing with is the WC Fairy Tale. Nix shows Greer crossing his arm over to the right side of his body at the moment of JFKs execution. At the very least this film should arouse even a slight, fleeting, tiny curiosity that perhaps, maybe, possibly, Greer should have been handcuffed at Parkland, tried before a jury with a competent prosecutor, and swung on a rope for murder after being found guilty. The case against Greer, as presented here is solid as granite rock. If the rock is too hard for some people than perhaps its time to hear the WC Fairy Tale again and hit the pillow again as reality is becoming too challenging. Its OK ....the government prefers you this way.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth
Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because[B] when the third shot was fired I[/B] was in a reclining position, and heard it, [B]saw it [/B]and the effects of it, [B]rather--I didn't see it,[/B] I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

edit on 29-1-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

hahahahahah. The vid in this post itself proves without a doubt that Greer didn't "fire a gun". The white "gun" is actually the guy's next to him hair. The top of his hair, reflecting the sun. hahahahahaha. And all this time people assumed that Greer shot JFK from the front seat of the car (yeah, that would have been ultra-smart), and it's the guy's hair!!!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The fake reflection was only added to Zapruder. The Moorman polaroid matches 309. In the nix film, (the last gif) Kellerman's head snap goes further back than the pristine movement in Zapruder, further proving Zapruder was altered quite a lot.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

Look at my post above yours, and watch the imbedded vid. It's the guy's hair! That's the "gun", sunlight reflecting off of his hair. hahahahahahahahahahaha (laughing with you, not at you, as you will be laughing too when you study that vid) (oh, wait, would you say that those frames that clearly show the guy's hair is the "weapon" were some of the doctored images?? hahahaaha)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Look at my post above yours, and watch the imbedded vid. It's the guy's hair! That's the "gun", sunlight reflecting off of his hair. hahahahahahahahahahaha (laughing with you, not at you, as you will be laughing too when you study that vid) (oh, wait, would you say that those frames that clearly show the guy's hair is the "weapon" were some of the doctored images?? hahahaaha)

edit on 21-5-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Greer passes the gun before the shot. During the shooting sequence the fakery causes the shot. But the same bleached object which was Greer's gun is seen in frame 319. Kellerman, the passenger reaches and retrieves it. It's already been posted and proven long ago.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

It's a fake white blob! That's " not the gun", or sunlight reflecting off his hair. The three fake reflections that look like a gun, hand, and arm were added to Zapruder to replace Greer's true arm movements which are seen clearly in both other films.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Well, as I see it the "true" reflection is the guy's hair (or more accurately, the "part" of his hair, where some skin shines through). The concept of reflection is that not everything is reflected 360 degrees, so the film from the other side of the street wouldn't be seeing the same reflection that Zapuder's camera was seeing. I bet if you plot where the sun was in the sky in relationship to Zapruder's camera then the reflection off of the hair would line up perfectly. From the other angles it wouldn't.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well, as I see it the "true" reflection is the guy's hair (or more accurately, the "part" of his hair, where some skin shines through). The concept of reflection is that not everything is reflected 360 degrees, so the film from the other side of the street wouldn't be seeing the same reflection that Zapuder's camera was seeing. I bet if you plot where the sun was in the sky in relationship to Zapruder's camera then the reflection off of the hair would line up perfectly. From the other angles it wouldn't.

It's the top of his head and it was straight up. It had to be there and wasn't because they didn't add to the other recordings. It's a moot point anyway because Greer's left arm extends over his right shoulder in both other films. That one fact proves the reflection was faked without any consideration on whether or not it was added to the others.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Greer's real left arm extends over with the shot in both nix and muchmore and that's the case in a nutshell. That movement is not seen in Zapruder because they edited out his true arm movements but ironically added video effects that make it look exactly like he shot jfk because he did. It's an irrefutable fact that no one will ever challenge.

edit on 21-5-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

William Greer has a page on wikipedia, but no mention of him killing Kennedy (and you'd think that would be there for this act of in-the-open assassination)(hahahaha). But it seems Jackie Kennedy did blame Greer most of all - not for shooting Lloyd Benten's friend but for putting the brakes on and looking back to sightsee or whatever he thought he was doing.

There's a link on his wikipedia page to the Irish newspaper Tyrone Times www.tyronetimes.co.uk... article on Greer (who came from Ireland). For those who don't know, Greer died in 1985, and actually had severe ulcers which the professors at wikipedia blame on the stress of that drive in Dallas. I wonder if he ever braked again.

Drawing heavily on film footage shot by Abraham Zapruder, they have swamped the internet with what appears to be images of Greer turning and raising his hand towards the President at the crucial moment of what was almost certainly his death.

While many observers have dismissed the apparent gun in Greer's hand as nothing more than a reflection, a die-hard contingent will accept nothing else. They also allege that later TV footage, where Greer is seen ordering the ambulance crew from their vehicle and then driving the President's body to the autopsy from Andrews Air Force Base, is further evidence of the need to keep others from seeing the body.

Greer's actions, and his alleged part in a right-wing conspiracy within the CIA against Kennedy, have been analysed time and again in books such as, The Death of a President, Crime of the Century, and Deadly Alliance, but no definitive conclusions have been reached.

I've reached a definitive conclusion. Reflection off hair.

edit on 21-5-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I applaud Aleister for pointing out a mistake that many have made before. Of course the white blob isn't the gun, but in reality it's a fake gun that does in fact cause the headshot because it recoils in sync with the bloodmist on his right forehead.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Drawing heavily on film footage shot by Abraham Zapruder, they have swamped the internet with what appears to be images of Greer turning and raising his hand towards the President at the crucial moment of what was almost certainly his death.

While many observers have dismissed the apparent gun in Greer's hand as nothing more than a reflection, a die-hard contingent will accept nothing else. They also allege that later TV footage, where Greer is seen ordering the ambulance crew from their vehicle and then driving the President's body to the autopsy from Andrews Air Force Base, is further evidence of the need to keep others from seeing the body.

Greer's actions, and his alleged part in a right-wing conspiracy within the CIA against Kennedy, have been analysed time and again in books such as, The Death of a President, Crime of the Century, and Deadly Alliance, but no definitive conclusions have been reached.

I've reached a definitive conclusion. Reflection off hair.

edit on 21-5-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

It doesn't mention the NIX FILM because that contradicts the Zapruder film, which is something you continue to ignore because it proves you're wrong.hahaha You are silly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join