It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed JFK? Wanna Know?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I knew I knew I knew it was Godzilla
now I can board the craft to mars...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

Good analysis well put-but I personally make the mistake of assuming that we have visitors to this site who are genuinely on a mission to find answers to the assassination.

It's a mistake-though an easily made one-to brand those are not interested in evidence (no matter how strong)-those who and try to argue black is white -as fools+idiots.

The truth I fear is more subtle.Some of those who have looked at the balance of evidence I suspect recognise Greer as assassin is a powerful case-but nonetheless will continue to spout their bull quite simply because of their own personal politics-if they are honest, they'd admit they are not fans of JFK and his brand of politics.
Again, it would again be wrong to brand them mere "rednecks"-I believe some are so adept that it could be labelled as disinformation-even after all this time.

The majority, despite their woeful protestaions- fall embarrassingly flat on their backside

As I think Vincent Salandria has said, America is still not ready for the truth about the assassination.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Baby, the problem I feel with this-is the President's wounds do not match there being a grassy knoll shooter.
Of course, I am not saying there wasn't one-just that he must have missed?
Thats my view anyway

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Sorry Culture, I hadn't read "rising against" post.-his replies are an absolute disgrace .Where at any point did he show the evidence he said he had already posted.
Yet another who proposes "black is white" and think his nonsense is to be accepted.

A desperate man-just let's wait and see what other bull he wants to post in reply to me.

Incidently could you post at some point tthe gif with the extreme close up of the President, taken from Nix which appears to show the head strike and shock wave effect on his forehead
edit on 10-8-2013 by fokjock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fokjock

Sorry Culture, I hadn't read "rising against" post.-his replies are an absolute disgrace .Where at any point did he show the evidence he said he had already posted.
Yet another who proposes "black is white" and think his nonsense is to be accepted.

A desperate man-just let's wait and see what other bull he wants to post in reply to me.

Incidently could you post at some point tthe gif with the extreme close up of the President, taken from Nix which appears to show the head strike and shock wave effect on his forehead

Watch matter come off the back of the head and what appears to be a shot to his back just before the headshot.

Rising is just denying facts at that is fine for message boards but not in the real world. The films can't be consistent if one or all are blurry. None are blurry but lack great quality. But they do show Greer shooting the President and that's all that matters. These folks in denial will be used as examples and ignored once more people like you and I start treating this case as a matter of fact.

edit on 10-8-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Great! thanks for that-I wasn't aware of the possible shot to the back being visible-I have always been perplexed about the backshot.
My only thoughts on it were that it may have been a sabot round-partially based on the idea of the lack of penetration on his back which I'm thinking would be caused by the imperfect seal of a 6.5mm round being fired from eg a Mauser @ 7.92mm? -Again, I'm not that well rehearsed on CE399 which was found undamaged-which- as almost everyone would agree-is most unlikely.

Re Rising.QUOTE

- Greer, not knowing if he "got away with it", drove JFK straight to hospital after the fatal blow struck where attempts were made to save his life.. Why would he do this, and strange of all.. why does he stick around?

Is Rising and Robert Harris one and the same-they both ask the same irrelevant questions?
-I think we should be told LOL!

When it comes to hard facts in a subject which was criminally obscured to hide the murder evidence, the truth will out for all those who wish to see it.I particularly liked Risings quote where he "reassuringly" convinces another poster that the case against the driver was "debunked" many times on ATS?

QUE? PARDON? ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE?

LOL!
edit on 10-8-2013 by fokjock because: addition

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Great! thanks for that-I wasn't aware of the possible shot to the back being visible-I have always been perplexed about the backshot.
My only thoughts on it were that it may have been a sabot round-partially based on the idea of the lack of penetration on his back which I'm thinking would be caused by the imperfect seal of a 6.5mm round being fired from eg a Mauser @ 7.92mm? -Again, I'm not that well rehearsed on CE399 which was found undamaged-which- as almost everyone would agree-is most unlikely.

I agree re Rising.When it comes to hard facts in asubject which has been criminally obscured to hide the murder evidence, the truth will out for all those who wish to see it.I particularly liked Risings quote where he reassuringly convinces another poster that the case against the driver was "debunked" many times on ATS?

QUE? PARDON? ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE?

LOL!

Notice the clear smoke in the front of the head and compare that to his back. Increase your screen size and it is there on the back just before the headshot.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yup-got it-very interesting! I think my own view-and I admit it can only be supposition-is that if Oswald was the patsy,
one way of achieving this would be to have had a gunman in the Daltex building where the shot would be roughly from the same trajectory as the TSBD.

As a matter of interest, that which you are seeing may not be smoke.
Quite often in gunshot wounds, there is also backspatter of skin particles away from the direction of bullet travel upon entrance. (Perdekamp et al, 2005)-this might well be what we are seeing-again, more proof (if any were required) that the entrance was frontal.
edit on 10-8-2013 by fokjock because: more info

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yup-got it-very interesting! I think my own view-and I admit it can only be supposition-is that if Oswald was the patsy,
one way of achieving this would be to have had a gunman in the Daltex building where the shot would be roughly from the same trajectory as the TSBD.

Watch the top/rear of his head close up toward the end of the clip.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
check my edit to last re smoke

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

check my edit to last re smoke

It could be. You have clear smoke and some discoloration but NO exaggerated red mist in Muchmore.

[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint434.jpg[/I MG]

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Who killed JFK? 'THEY' did.
ATS Thread - "THEY shot his head off ... oh Jack what have THEY done" - Jackie Kennedy when JFK was shot,
Here you go. Straight from Jackie Kennedy herself.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yes, thanks, but if you check Cultures post a bit further back, he copies Jackies testimony from her personal Warren Commission depostion which was actually altered and suppressed.
It only came to light after a submission and much anger by those who discovered it and its immediate imporatnce.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
ATS Thread - "THEY shot his head off ... oh Jack what have THEY done" - Jackie Kennedy when JFK was shot,

There's some great hearsay evidence where Jackie told Robert of the horrible smell of gunpowder and the loud shot. I thought it was here but apparently not.

www.jfklancer.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth

Originally posted by FlyersFan

There's some great hearsay evidence where Jackie told Robert of the horrible smell of gunpowder and the loud shot. I thought it was here but apparently not.

www.jfklancer.com...

It came from Murder from Within's foreword by Tyler Newcomb.

www.amazon.com...=nb_sb_ss_c_1_11?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=murder+from+within&sprefix=Murder+from

Most people who "knew" kept quiet knowing full well that this is
truly "national security" and must never be exposed lest the entire country fall into complete uncontrollable civil unrest. Did Jackie tell Bobby what she thought? That the car stopped during the shooting? That there was a large exit wound in the back of his head and an ear shattering sound in her left ear combined with awful smell of gunpowder? Did they decide to go along with the official story and wait until 1968 to win back the Presidency and expose it then? We all know what happened to Bobby, don't we?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
rense.com...

It's no longer a mystery why this goof, Jim Marrs told this huge lie just three years ago. He completely defines a true conspiracy kook. Making up bulldung to sell books and on the other hand denying the obvious truth about JFK being killed by his own bodyguard, SECRET SERVICE AGENT, DRIVER.

He lied because he knew he could probably get away with it indefinitely but those days of claiming authority are over. Jim Marrs cannot debate against this proof because he'd have to answer to the running video which depicts the exact opposite of his absurd lie. He would have to prove the negative that Greer's hands can be seen clearly and are NOT off the wheel moving around while he passes a mystery object bleached white/grey just like they clearly are.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Yes, thanks, but if you check Cultures post a bit further back, he copies Jackies testimony from her personal Warren Commission depostion which was actually altered and suppressed.

That is correct however Jackie's testimony(taken in her home by Earl Warren) was suppressed because she said "I was trying to hold his head together-to hold his hair on the back of his head"

That just would not do because of the perceived back entrance wound/frontal blowout exit wound. Both Connally's heard her say " They shot my husband...they shot my husband...I have his brains in my hand"

Never was Mrs. Kennedy under oath or was the disposition a formal legal process. So, the commission had every right to withhold or edit her testimony.

That also flew into the face of another commission falsehood that Dr Carrico heard "a few chest sounds" and lead to the untruthful statement that President Kennedy was alive when he got to Parkland. Dr Carrico was bullied and threatened by the commission to enforce this statement. Why it was so important to the commission that he was alive when he arrived for treatment at the emergency room is anyone's guess. He was dead before the limo went under the underpass-and everyone knew it.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There are certainly many who have made themselves rich off the back of the assassination.To me it becomes amoral when they are trying to forward ideas they know to be wrong.
This is unforgiveable.
Contrast that to Newcomb and Perry who actually spent money writing the book-I think we know we can trust?

RE "Watch matter come off the back of the head and what appears to be a shot to his back just before the headshot"
I think you might have a point here!

As I said previously, I have always wondered about the backshot- if you listen to some of the dictabelt recordings, the notion of the backshot just before the headshot fits in perfectly and is in synch.

Well done-I have never seen that mentioned anywhere else and I'm going with it.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth
rense.com...

It's no longer a mystery why this goof, Jim Marrs told this huge lie just three years ago. He completely defines a true conspiracy kook. Making up bulldung to sell books and on the other hand denying the obvious truth about JFK being killed by his own bodyguard, SECRET SERVICE AGENT, DRIVER.

He lied because he knew he could probably get away with it indefinitely but those days of claiming authority are over. Jim Marrs cannot debate against this proof because he'd have to answer to the running video which depicts the exact opposite of his absurd lie. He would have to prove the negative that Greer's hands can be seen clearly and are NOT off the wheel moving around while he passes a mystery object bleached white/grey just like they clearly are.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.

Mountebank, pronounced "MOUN-tih-bank," has an interesting origin, in the Italian phrase "monta in banco." It describes a "doctor" who would "mount a bench" in the marketplace. Standing a bit higher than the crowd enabled people to hear his sales pitch and see the potions and powders he claimed were medical cures that never failed — claims as bogus as his credentials. A mountebank is a fast-talking crook pretending to be an expert.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

There are certainly many who have made themselves rich off the back of the assassination.To me it becomes amoral when they are trying to forward ideas they know to be wrong.
This is unforgiveable.
Contrast that to Newcomb and Perry who actually spent money writing the book-I think we know we can trust?

RE "Watch matter come off the back of the head and what appears to be a shot to his back just before the headshot"
I think you might have a point here!

As I said previously, I have always wondered about the backshot- if you listen to some of the dictabelt recordings, the notion of the backshot just before the headshot fits in perfectly and is in synch.

Well done-I have never seen that mentioned anywhere else and I'm going with it.

I just noticed that within the last few months. Once real video people get involved, Greer's arm/hand movements will become more clear and I think it will be the Muchmore film that has more footage that will match Greer passing the gun before the shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join