It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by InhaleExhale

not replying to you anymore. so go ahead and exhale.. this thread will serve its purpose in reaching the masses. unless you close it like you did my event thread?

I sure do hope many do come and see your thread.

Are you able to close threads on this website if so how? My understanding is that the MODS are responsible for, wait for it, moderating these threads that our members author.

How again did I close your event thread whatever that was?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This thread has already been proven as hoax and I have reported as such to the moderators. So it's just a matter of time.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

If they meant an actual naval warship, it's there in the video. They didn't wait until the next morning, they showed up before the video was shot.

I thought that was too obvious

I think my take on it fits the OPs ideas better.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

not replying to you anymore. so go ahead and exhale.. this thread will serve its purpose in reaching the masses. unless you close it like you did my event thread?

I'm afraid that the only purpose that this thread serves is to show:

A) Your main source of information is from YouTube.
B) You seriously lack knowledge in several scientific fields (even just the passing high school knowledge).
C) You are willing to believe anything.
D) You can not carry on an actual debate in any normal sense of the word as you deflect/redirect only.

However, I will admit that your thread does serve one positive thing that I can think of:

It's a fine example to all those that read it how NOT to create a thread trying to prove something, how NOT to argue your case, and to be wary of any future threads you create.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cemus
No matter how much drugs I take, I cannot see this other sun.

Keep tryin buddy,

One of these days you might one of select and be able to see the unseeable

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Just goolge super storm on Saturn

The storm on Saturn has been observed several times. It happens every couple of decades. Does that mean Nibiru has been out there for that long and hasn't gotten any closer? It just suddenly decided to bum rush us this year?

or Jupiter losing one of it's rings

Again, it happens every 10 or 15 years. This isn't the first time it's been noticed.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
This thread has already been proven as hoax and I have reported as such to the moderators. So it's just a matter of time.

Why? You killjoy you

These are my favorite threads on ATS

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No offense OP, I am sure you meant well, but I am glad we have people on here to chime in and debunk junk like this before it hits the paranoids and causes mass hysteria. Seems like people will flag anything these days, as long as it throws out some bogus theory that has no credible evidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jburg6

you havent debunked anything. you have made fools of yourselves by being so obvious.

in your poor attempts at debunking the videos. the truth is in front of your faces people!
edit on 12-11-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yep yep, this magical second sun, which can only be viewed through a camera! But the moment you put the camera down, it disappears from plain sight. Seriously, these reflection / camera flare videos are getting ridiculous. Don't you think if there were a second sun, people would go haywire, news would report it globally, etc etc etc. Go look up at the sun, people, now notice no second sun ANYWHERE? NOW, take your mobile phone, snap a picture of the sun, and NOTICE the "second sun" in the pic?
edit on 12-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by jburg6

you havent debunked anything. you have made fools of yourselves by being so obvious.

in your poor attempts at debunking the videos. the truth is in front of your faces people!

I agree.

link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Clouds aren't planets, and they don't just appear and disappear from one day to the next

The gullibility of people always stuns me. At least this 2012 nonsense is over soon...until people find a new way to trick gullible people into buying ebooks

link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

its ALL BEEN DEBUNKED, you said one video shows the second sun is seen in SC, yet Erik and I are in the SAME AREA, and we dont see a second sun, that aint proof enough?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

First of all Nibiru is a brown dwarf. Meaning it doesnt radiate visible light. It only radiates infared. second in order to see it has to be in position to catch the reflection off the sun

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by jburg6

You still believe in Santa, and the Easter Bunny....don't you....

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

reply to post by jburg6

Des

why dont u say something useful

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by godseyeview

thank you brother. i appreciate another person not scared to speak the truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by godseyeview
reply to post by HomerinNC

First of all Nibiru is a brown dwarf. Meaning it doesnt radiate visible light. It only radiates infared. second in order to see it has to be in position to catch the reflection off the sun

A planet sized brown dwarf would have been spotted decades ago. For crying out loud, tiny Pluto was found in 1930

link   

Originally posted by godseyeview

Originally posted by Destinyone

reply to post by jburg6

Des

why dont u say something useful

I did...the OP obviously holds onto myths....I'm trying to delve deeper into his reluctance to look at reality.....

Des

edit on 12-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
If a second sun/planet/whatever it is, was to pass through our solar system, it wouldn't matter if anyone was in hiding or not. It would tear the earth apart, and we wouldn't survive it.

And as everyone has ever pointed out in the other threads, where is the evidence of another gravitational source anywhere in the solar system? All the outer planets should be showing wobble, or be knocked out of their orbits if was that close.

Unless our theories of gravity are wrong.....
and if you know anything about modern physics, gravity theories don't fit with a lot of what we see in the universe.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join