It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
is this a sun dog too? they cant hide it much longer people..

www.youtube.com...

What a joke. It IS a reflection. Video taken from behind a window.

There's nothing to hide.

Well, except you, when nothing shows up. But of course that will be when all the excuses come out, etc, etc.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FILM BEHIND GLASS?

Just stop this. Seriously, quit it. Go do something productive with your life instead of trying to scare people into believing in the bogeyman.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

how about you stop trawling youtube desperatly trying to find videos of your beloved planet / sun / whatever and GO OUTSIDE AND LOOK FOR YOURSELF. You are sucessfully making yourself look really, really stupid.

it isnt real, it isnt there, face it.

Or, alternatively, how about spending your time actually trying to answer the questions posed to you on this thread?

I cannot understand you attitude here - are you in denial? is the truth (that it does not exist) so painful to your mind that you have descended into single-minded madness on a quest to prove it to not only yourself, but the world at large?

Honestly, im starting to feel pity for you and your state of mind now

EDIT : looked at your latest video.....dude, ALL those things that are not the sun are moving with the camera. ALL of them. the brightest one, which has to be the one your on about, even distorts at the very end. and its behing glass
edit on 14-11-2012 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hey... we can see this...

Rogue Planet spotted 100 light years away

But the OP thinks we're incapable of seeing a second star in our own system.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Don't you get it? This kind of crap spews fear. People get scared and do drastic things because shameless people like you insist that some form of doom or another is always around the corner. People quit their jobs, uproot their families to the highest reaches of Timbuktu to try and escape a fairytale, and you wonder why you get an assful of spite and ridicule?

Just because your life has gone sideways and you desperately hope for something major to happen to rescue you (or put you out of your misery) from the crap you've found yourself under, doesn't mean you need to spread your mental disease onto others.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

trolls i could care less if you pity me, ridicule me, etc. it doesnt phase me. obviously the truth that i post phases you enough to resort to the tactics you do.. i wont stoop that low.

but you are stooping WAY lower than us by continiously denying the very simple facts, and continuing your crusade of insanity and needless fearmongering

EDIT:

i have just read your signature and something struck me as incredibly insightful

"Fear will consume your mind"

Take a look at yourself, you are either so fearul of the world we all live in that you are depserate to convince others of your fear so you will not be alone, or you genuinely believe you are on some sort of divine mission to free us from our fears. I think, you are failing at both and should take some time to reflect on your actions.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Internet sheeple:

"I've never seen a second star with my own eyes at sunset, but some guy on YouTube says he saw one, so it must be true! -- Plus a second star would be really cool! Some guy I never met on YouTube must know more than what my own eyes, my logic, and my knowledge of science tells me".

That's just basic sheeple mentality.

It's also a very close-minded way of thinking. People get an idea stuck in their heads (e.g., that there MUST be a large celestial rogue object in the inner solar system, just because someone once speculated that it might happen -- and it sounds like a "kewl" idea), and they never stop believing in that idea, even after logic, science, and hard evidence tells them otherwise.

I think it may be possible that some sort of companion brown dwarf exists somewhere at the far reaches of the solar system. I don't discount the possibility. However, if it is there, it has been there as part of our stable solar system for at least a couple of billion years, and there is no reason to believe it won't just keep on doing its thing -- that is existing without us even realizing it exists, causing us no harm.

edit on 11/14/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Internet sheeple:

"I've never seen a second star with my own eyes at sunset, but some guy on YouTube says he saw one, so it must be true (because a second star would be really cool)! Some guy I never met on YouTube must know more than what my own eyes, my logic, and my knowledge of science tells me".

That's just basic sheeple mentality.

It's also a very close-minded way of thinking. People get an idea stuck in their heads (e.g., that there MUST be a large celestial rogue object in the inner solar system, just because someone once speculated that it might happen -- and it sounds like a "kewl" idea), and they never stop believing in that idea, even after logic, science, and hard evidence tells them otherwise.

I think it may be possible that some sort of companion brown dwarf exists somewhere at the far reaches of the solar system. I don't discount the possibility. However, if it is there, it has been there as part of our stable solar system for at least a couple of billion years, and there is no reason to believe it won't just keep on doing its thing -- that is existing without us even realizing it exists, causing us no harm.

it is an intriguing possibility isnt it.....as I said earlier in the thread all I was asking of the OP was to provide some sort of theory as to how any second sun could suddenly "pop" into existence and cause us harm..a question with merit and anyone willing to back up their claims would at least attempt to answer.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

trolls i could care less if you pity me, ridicule me, etc. it doesnt phase me. obviously the truth that i post phases you enough to resort to the tactics you do.. i wont stoop that low.

You sound just like my cousin who ruined his life back in 03! My family even brought in a local astronomer to talk to him and no matter how many times we showed him proof that he was misinformed he wouldn't listen and just say we where trying to hide the truth or the astronomer is really a government agent. I just hope you don't do anything drastic like my cousin did and keep the stupidity to the website.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

You sound just like my cousin who ruined his life back in 03! My family even brought in a local astronomer to talk to him and no matter how many times we showed him proof that he was misinformed he wouldn't listen and just say we where trying to hide the truth or the astronomer is really a government agent. I just hope you don't do anything drastic like my cousin did and keep the stupidity to the website.

wow, thats very sad.......what was the root cause of the fear in this case?

given you said 2003, and your user name im willing to bet it was PoleShiftNancy's 2003 nibiru doom

Im very sorry for your cousin, hope everything is OK now

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis
it is an intriguing possibility isnt it.....as I said earlier in the thread all I was asking of the OP was to provide some sort of theory as to how any second sun could suddenly "pop" into existence and cause us harm..a question with merit and anyone willing to back up their claims would at least attempt to answer.

One of the points I often make is that -- say -- tomorrow IF scientists discover that a brown dwarf exists somewhere in the far reaches of our solar system that SOMEHOW people want to believe that means doom for us....

....I mean, if the brown dwarf does exist out there beyond the Oort Cloud, it has probably been there for a long time. It's not suddenly going to cause problems for us, simply because we just realized it exists. It wouldn't "know" it was just discovered.

edit on 11/14/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Honestly, i haven't read every thing in the past 22 pages however I am deeply concerned for your mental state and i'm being completely sincere.. it's one thing to believe in a possibility but this for you is something else entirely and i'm sorry to say it.. but i think you really need to get out and see a doctor and talk to someone.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Honestly, i haven't read every thing in the past 22 pages however I am deeply concerned for your mental state and i'm being completely sincere.. it's one thing to believe in a possibility but this for you is something else entirely and i'm sorry to say it.. but i think you really need to get out and see a doctor and talk to someone.

many of us have expressed the same meaningful concern.

Nancy Lieder has a lot to answer too

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

given you said 2003, and your user name im willing to bet it was PoleShiftNancy's 2003 nibiru doom

My cousin got caught up in Nancy Lieder's website back in the late 90's and early 2000's when she was at the height of her popularity. I'm 24 now so I was pretty young when it happened but I remember alot of what happened, he spent around $40,000 back then on 2 nice bunkers, guns, food, donations to Nancy, books and movies on planet x, and other random stuff that went to waste. He's doing somewhat better now but it took him a while to get back on his feet since he lost his job, wife, kids, a good amount of saved money, and his dignity but thanks for asking.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

My cousin got caught up in Nancy Lieder's website back in the late 90's and early 2000's when she was at the height of her popularity. I'm 24 now so I was pretty young when it happened but I remember alot of what happened, he spent around $40,000 back then on 2 nice bunkers, guns, food, donations to Nancy, books and movies on planet x, and other random stuff that went to waste. He's doing somewhat better now but it took him a while to get back on his feet since he lost his job, wife, kids, a good amount of saved money, and his dignity but thanks for asking.

oh thats a very sad tale, but one of many like it on the internet. Similar things happened with Camping's prediction last year, all very sad. Im glad for him and your family its mostly in the past now

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The OP is obviously trolling hard, but I still find it amusing that Nibiru looks completely different in every video he's posted so far. Shifty little bugger this Nibiru.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

oh thats a very sad tale, but one of many like it on the internet. Similar things happened with Camping's prediction last year, all very sad. Im glad for him and your family its mostly in the past now

Thanks you, I appreciate it very much. You are very right about similar things happening to others I read about one girl committing suicide who was a regular visitor to Terral Croft's website and another girl commited suicide over her fear of 2012, it's sad because these tragedies could of been avoided. I would like to see videos of harold camping followers before the supposed rapture and after.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Found this to be interesting (and coincidental) today....

'Orphan' alien planet with no parent is found near Earth

*edit: Also from the article... "There's still a slight chance that CFBDSIR2149 is a brown dwarf "
edit on 14-11-2012 by djgray because: Added a quote from the article referenced.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by djgray
Found this to be interesting (and coincidental) today....

'Orphan' alien planet with no parent is found near Earth

*edit: Also from the article... "There's still a slight chance that CFBDSIR2149 is a brown dwarf "
edit on 14-11-2012 by djgray because: Added a quote from the article referenced.

100 million light years away... isn't in our solar system.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join