It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Oh, and one more thing.
Since this is displayed under the heading of HOAX, I am now asking myself:" Just how many HOAX labelled threads or postings are out there, where I actually believed that was the fact, and now come to realize that some other ones are actually the truth and just being dismissed as Hoaxes?

Just learned something else!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

Since you can handle Google but not posting pics, try looking up images of "sundogs."

The reason is......THERE IS NO SECOND SUN. Do you really think you're the blessed one? No one else saw this and reported it? No news stories, amateur astronomer blogs commenting on the HEADLINE OF THE CENTURY?!?!?!?

You can wha wha wha all you want about the ridicule being shoveled out, but it's more than deserved. Get over it.

Cheers!
edit on 13-11-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

Use imageshack.us or one of the free photo uploaders and link the pics, because to be honest, without pics, no one will take you seriously, and even with pics, we're going to try to find another explanation. I use imageshack still and I've never had to upload anything but the pictures, and they link on here nicely.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Technology in the end can not do anything you can't do. Can a computer perform a perfectly arced butterfly twist? Can it rhyme and reason and debate? Can it use logic? Can it even be intuitive? No, it can not. If there is anything you can not currently do, it is only because you lack the proper training, knowledge, and willpower to do so. However, I will not argue this point on this thread. I don't think you understand the concept of vibrations and the different frequencies. It does not belong in this thread. Adieu.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheBlackDog

HAIL Krulians!!!!
I never heard of them but they will f take care of this mess !!!!
Snaffs likes them Krulls now

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB6699
I am now asking myself:" Just how many HOAX labelled threads or postings are out there, where I actually believed that was the fact, and now come to realize that some other ones are actually the truth and just being dismissed as Hoaxes?

Just learned something else!

Here is a rule of thumb on these "2nd Sun" threads that pop up every few weeks.
If it's some dude on youtube that can only this second sun with smartphone camera and scientist with telescopes can't see it or anybody else can't see it with a naked eye than it's a 100% it's fake. Here is an easy way to check....go outside an look in the sky.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

An icy un-named comet plunged into the sun on July 5, 2011. A majority of these sungrazers (comets that travel very near the sun) come from what is believed to be fragments of one large comet that broke up several centuries ago.
reply to post by CB6699

Now here somthing else just what if...

it is a Rouge Planet or a Big Comet close to the size of our Earth to our Moon

Death Comet dive into sun again
www.space.com...

Now How big is this Comet in the Video above >?

and what about this ?

Scientists eye large, newly discovered comet that might crash into the sun in 2013

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Theres been alot of Comets hiting the Sun Lately in the last decade and Huge Ones at that ...

putting fuel to the fire LOL
edit on 13-11-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thought I would add this...

Binary systems refer to 2 suns (or more with name change), not planets. I have seen this theory before and like the person a few posts up thank you for posting it. The theory suggest there is a companion to our sun, a brown dwarf, which is not observable by the naked eye or most space / ground based telescopes because of how dim / colder it is compared to surrounding stars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was posted on 12-21-10, creepy.....

So what if this thing ignited at some point in the near future, which would cause it to be hotter, and visible to the eye?

It is estimated that approximately 1/3 of the star systems in the Milky Way are binary or multiple, with the remaining 2/3 consisting of single stars.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 14-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

What if Jupiter Ignited? I mean you could what iff all day, the fact is that even a Brown Dwarf is visible by our current equipment and noone has found it yet..... But they find them thousands of light years away?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thought I would add this...

Binary systems refer to 2 suns (or more with name change), not planets. I have seen this theory before and like the person a few posts up thank you for posting it. The theory suggest there is a companion to our sun, a brown dwarf, which is not observable by the naked eye or most space / ground based telescopes because of how dim / colder it is compared to surrounding stars.

This was posted on 12-21-10, creepy.....

So what if this thing ignited at some point in the near future, which would cause it to be hotter, and visible to the eye?

It is estimated that approximately 1/3 of the star systems in the Milky Way are binary or multiple, with the remaining 2/3 consisting of single stars.

en.wikipedia.org...

However Veritas, a brow dwarf reflects light just like all other matter in the universe so it would be visible to the naked eye if it was in our solar system and due for 2012.

One quick very simplified example is looking at your hand in front of your face, how do you see it? because of the light reflecting of it to make it visible.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
...However Veritas, a brow dwarf reflects light just like all other matter in the universe so it would be visible to the naked eye if it was in our solar system and due for 2012.

One quick very simplified example is looking at your hand in front of your face, how do you see it? because of the light reflecting of it to make it visible.

Another example would be shining a light on a black ball in a dark room. The ball would still reflect light and be visible. It's true that Brown Dwarfs that are several light years (3, 10, and more light years away) can't be seen by visible light means on earth, but that's only because they are far away from us and don't shine like a star.

Here's another example:
If you put Jupiter or Saturn in place of a lone brown dwarf just 3 or 4 light years away, those planets would be invisible to our optical telescopes, also. But we know Jupiter and Saturn shine brightly when lit by our sun. Therefore, If you put a brown dwarf somewhere out by Jupiter or Saturn, that brown dwarf would reflect the sun's light brightly, and be visible to the naked eye.

Brown Dwarfs are NOT made of a magical material that sucks up sunlight -- it just doesn't shine brightly on its own, like a star does. Brown Dwarfs can still reflect light from our sun, just like a planet.

edit on 11/14/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I have my own theories about this. Ever gone outside and really took a look at all of the chemtrails in the sky? The trails are composed of a good deal of aluminum which in and of itself had reflective properties.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I have my own theories about this. Ever gone outside and really took a look at all of the chemtrails in the sky? The trails are composed of a good deal of aluminum which in and of itself had reflective properties.

Oh Veritas do have bionic eyes that can perform a chemical analysis of trail 30000 feet up to be able to make this claim of "look at all of the chemtrails in the sky" , I mean and sorry to stray off topic for the thread however how do you know that what you are seeing is not a normal contrail?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I don't want this to become a chemtrail thread, but...

...Persistent contrails reflect light the about same way and with about the same intensity that a cirrus cloud does.

Cirrus clouds aren't made of aluminum.

Getting back to the topic at hand, did you understand what we were saying about why a brown dwarf out by the orbits of -- say -- Jupiter or Saturn would be visible to the naked eye on Earth, just like those planets are visible?

edit on 11/14/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The trails are composed of a good deal of aluminum....

No they are not. Chemtrails do not exist. Clouds and contrails are not comprised of Al. if there was a brown dwarf in our solar system it would disrupt every single planets orbit and we would sure notice that. It would also be visible.

edit on 14-11-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You misunderstand; that's not really my view on a second sun. I was merely sharing interesting information that was relevant To this one, from another thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

My apologies

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You misunderstand; that's not really my view on a second sun. I was merely sharing interesting information that was relevant To this one, from another thread.

All we were doing was just pointing out that info provided about Brown dwarfs was incorrect.

ATS motto is to deny ignorance

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

ATS motto is to deny ignorance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!....good one

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
is this a sun dog too? they cant hide it much longer people..

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join