It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
hey veritas here are a few great vids on the black sun- 2012.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Suns don't just appear and then disappear again...

I can't believe you are STILL falling for that uneducated nonsense of people who don't know what lens flares are. Common, even ATS considers it a complete hoax...and that's people who consider a thread about reptilians Ok

edit on 13-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by MrXYZ

You might as well have just said who needs brains, because we have iPad calculators.. Technology is a counterfeit to the brain and our senses. There is a reason the Architect gave us a brain and senses, not kindle pro's and anti-gravity pens.

Do you have the slightest clue how much we get to see through technology that our human senses don't see,?

You can't just clap your hands Peter Pan style and pretend magic is real. Show us evidence...something the OP hasn't done.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

hey veritas here are a few great vids on the black sun- 2012.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Suns don't just appear and then disappear again...

I can't believe you are STILL falling for that uneducated nonsense of people who don't know what lens flares are. Common, even ATS considers it a complete hoax...and that's people who consider a thread about reptilians Ok

edit on 13-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

Cmon MrXYZ, There are a few posters including the OP who are just teens sitting around a computer and having a laugh, to try and explain it as anything else goes into the realms of the deranged and makes one concerned for making posts like the OPs, That kind of thinking is very unhealthy for the whole of humanity.

They must be playing a game, I pray that they are and not serious about what they post.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

this video was taken today.

www.youtube.com...

is this a sun dog too?

no, thats a bad fake alien film with a meteorite at the end

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

this video was taken today.

www.youtube.com...

is this a sun dog too?

No its a video with some sort of alien being depicted at the start of a 10min vid, what else is in it which you would like to discuss?

Stop playing games and go to bed, when you awaken may the demons possessing your thoughts be gone.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

its getting weird folks..

chemtrail, alien nano, haarp and nibiru???

www.youtube.com...

now this is a video of CONTRAILS from jet fighters, in persuit of "something", then it goes into zoom in/outs of what could literally be anythying against a totally dark background with no points of reference.

where did you get HAARP, and alien nano from? and how is this connected to nibiru or your new second sun?

straws.....clutching.....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

If there is a cosmic nibiru, why don't we have even more affects than this, is it a long long ways away and we're buffered by the sun?

I do believe in cycles, and that they're hiding things but don't know how this relates to earth.

I still think nibiru would be nuclear related, ie. we have nearly all the nuclear built on coastlines and faultlines, which does beg the question WHY?

The eclipse today may have some affects on our core as the earth runs on sunlight, like a machine. The eclipse may be a part of their plans to unleash some disasters.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

If there is a cosmic nibiru, why don't we have even more affects than this, is it a long long ways away and we're buffered by the sun?

I do believe in cycles, and that they're hiding things but don't know how this relates to earth.

I still think nibiru would be nuclear related, ie. we have nearly all the nuclear built on coastlines and faultlines, which does beg the question WHY?

The eclipse today may have some affects on our core as the earth runs on sunlight, like a machine. The eclipse may be a part of their plans to unleash some disasters.

oh please do explain how the core of the earth runs on sunlight? last i checked its a spinning liquid iron core surrounded by several thousand miles thickness of varying densities of liquid metal and rock with a several mile thick crust of rock on the top. How does sunlight get to the core? and how is having a teeny tiny portion of the planet in solar eclipse any more dangerous according to your theory, than half the planet at any one time being in the dark?

the moon, nor the sun are suddenly moving into position during the eclipse - the moon is just following its normal orbit and coincedentally passes in front of the sun, from a certain perspective only, for just a few minutes.

there are no significant gravitation, magnetic, radioactive or other such anomalies associated with, or ever have been, with eclipses.

But, please, do try to explain this new thory of yours - dont just brush off my questions like GameKeeper does - stand up for yourself and explain it.

and dont refer to that video of the "russian scientist". use actual, scientific acreddited proof, if you can. Or at least your own theory

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Come on people!
If you want to see the sun and any other 'second sun' use 'pin hole projection'.
No lens flare.
No sun dogs.

Anyone can do it.
No camera needed.

Two pieces of paper. One with a hole from a pin or needle.
Place the paper with the hole towards the sun and it's twin. Let the light shine onto the second paper.
If there are two suns you will see two points of light.

But Noooo! You insist on believing in your Iphone camera.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

I'll almost guarantee that they're chase planes on a test flight. I couldn't see what they were flying with well enough to identify it, since the camera shook too much, but every F-22 we watched flying out of Marietta after being built had a chase plane with it, usually an F-16.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I'll answer the Nuclear question, used to work in the field.

Unity: it takes an enormous amount of water to keep those reactors cool, therefore building on a River or a Coast is the most efficient way of getting water into those plants. Unfortunately some of the biggest areas of inland water also rest upon .. dum dum dummmmmm Fault Lines.... But in the end no water, no nuke plant end of story.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Most suns have sister suns, They are not usually identical. There are 7 different kinds of suns. You can't see all of them. Just because we don't see a bright huge ball coming toward us does not mean there isn't a sister sun coming back around from a loooong round trip which could effect us with it's gravitational pull on other planets or even disrupt the asteroid belt and sling a few at us. I would not count the possibility out.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Most suns have sister suns, They are not usually identical. There are 7 different kinds of suns. You can't see all of them. Just because we don't see a bright huge ball coming toward us does not mean there isn't a sister sun coming back around from a loooong round trip which could effect us with it's gravitational pull on other planets or even disrupt the asteroid belt and sling a few at us. I would not count the possibility out.

Well, yeah. I suppose it is possible that the Sun may have a companion out there somewhere -- maybe a brown dwarf that is a couple of light years away. Maybe.

However, most of these claims of a second sun are based on "seeing" that second sun, such as in the OP's videos (videos that look like sundogs). If a second sun was close enough to be that visible in the daylight sky, then it would be close enough to have measurable (and outright noticeable) effects on the orbits of the Earth and other planets.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Come on people!
If you want to see the sun and any other 'second sun' use 'pin hole projection'.
No lens flare.
No sun dogs.

Anyone can do it.
No camera needed.

Two pieces of paper. One with a hole from a pin or needle.
Place the paper with the hole towards the sun and it's twin. Let the light shine onto the second paper.
If there are two suns you will see two points of light.

But Noooo! You insist on believing in your Iphone camera.

Or even binoculars behind a hand held welder's mask. I've even seen sun spots this way. Only one sun though....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Actually in our neck of the universe multi-star systems are the exception. On top of that if a yellow dwarf is in a multi-star system it almost always appears with another yellow dwarf.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by Zaphod58
If a second sun/planet/whatever it is, was to pass through our solar system, it wouldn't matter if anyone was in hiding or not. It would tear the earth apart, and we wouldn't survive it.

And as everyone has ever pointed out in the other threads, where is the evidence of another gravitational source anywhere in the solar system? All the outer planets should be showing wobble, or be knocked out of their orbits if was that close.

Hmm some Scientist think that this Solar system Could be Binary

as there alot Others stars aka Suns are.. in Our Milky Way

The 2nd Sun Could Only be 1 ) Dead Star or 2) Brown Dwarf Called Nemesis

Could be very well be the cause of Mass extinction every so Ion Years

Sun's Nemesis Pelted Earth with Comets,
Study Suggestsby Leslie Mullen,
Astrobiology MagazineDate: 11 March 2010 Time: 08:16 AM ET
www.space.com...

But as for somthing Now It could be like Nemesis as Nemesis is way to far away ...

Dont for Get People

that there are 3 Rouge Galexys being ripped apart but our Wonderfull Galaxy Milkey Way

as we Speek ... research it .. as One is Wrapped around Our Galaxy 3 times so far

and maybe throwing Rouge Planet and Suns all over the Galexy ..

As Worlds Colllide ... part ...........

edit on 12-11-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

See, you use words like "maybe" and "could be"

That's the difference, what you propose, that a rogue planet COULD come flinging around our solar system, is possible. I don't think anyone would disagree with you on that.

But the OP isn't saying "This is possible" "this could happen" he/she is saying "Nibiru IS coming" "This IS happening" stating all of this hypothetical stuff as fact, when we all know it's impossible for the OP to know what the future holds.

The timeline is the other issue. Nibiru proponents always screw up the timeline, because they claim Nibiru is here or there in our solar system, or this or that. They propose situations that IF true we WOULD see effects from, and we don't.

Or they say that Nibiru is too far away to see right NOW but will still be here by the end of 2012. They basically suggest this whole planet will end up traveling faster than it could.

If someone wants to talk possibilities I'm not going to rag on them. But if someone goes around thinking they can see the future and know super special secret knowledge, then yes, I'll rag on them with all my ability.

Thank you ..

if someone is trying to prove conjucture as Fact then there is a Problem ..

For one as is said before 3 galaxys are being ripped apart in our Galexy Milky Way that is a Fact ..

and its Proven that there are Rouge Planets going every which way in Our Galexy from those 3 Galaxys

The Other FACT is Our Solar system will Start to Pass Through a High Electrical Charged Intersteller Cloud

as science says its going to happen with a Hundred Years just maybe the effects of it Now is what we are feeling , those Photon Particals !!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is is a sad display of “know-it-all” comments on this thread, combined with downright ignorant, stupid, and hurtful remarks.
So, just because you haven’t - or currently see anything, it only doesn’t exist, but it makes the OP –or others for that matter- liars, trolls and such?
Funny, because I thought the motto of this site was “deny ignorance”.
Yet, there are sooooo many downright ignorant posters on here!

Let me tell you a little story. Last weekend, Nov. 11/2012, about 10 AM, northern Alberta.
Went outside to have a smoke. When , as looking up into the sky above the rooftops of the building across from me, I see the sun.
Nothing special.
Then I noticed an odd thing, off to the left of the sun was … another sun!

I immediately went inside to grab my digi cam, and took four pics.
Then I came back inside to google “two suns”, to see what this was all about.
Well, what came up were explanations about Betelgeuse and Niburu.
Well, much to “outta this world” for me.

About 20 minutes later, I went back outside, the regular sun had moved a bit further to the south, and the vision had gone.
NOW… let me explain this to you all, to maybe shed a little light on this appearance.
• It was quite a cold morning, the temperatures were at about -15 or colder- Celsius.
• We had just recently had been dumped on with 20cm of newly fallen snow.
• There was ice mist in the air.
• There was a huge and very strong sundog around the sun, and extremely well and very clearly visible as I darkened one of my uploaded pictures.
• There was a “rainbow” at the edge of this sundog, at the same location where this “second sun” was showing.

So, maybe those facts will give someone some pointers as to where to start making sense of this occurrence. I have no idea.
And as I had stated, YES, I DO have pictures, and I had actually tried to post them on this site.
However, I could not get this figured out, since I would have had to upload certain programs, which I am not willing to do, have really no need to.

I also was hesitant to post this observation on here, and the reasons for this are simply (and apparently justified).

So, again …

Do NOT post such nonsense like, we need proof, or- Pics , or it didn’t happen. I don’t have to PROVE anything to you.
I will NOT post them anyway, as those ignorant responses to the OP, as well as the accusations of him being on drugs and such, as well as the name-calling does not sit well with me, and only points out the immaturity of many posters.

And again, personally, I saw and photographed those images of a "second sun".

An “image” of such, - not of Niburu, not of an “actual sun, I presume”, not of another planet ,nor an image of another anything.

I will NOT make such claim, since neither I, nor seemingly anyone else apparently has any real explanation of these occurrences.

Also, I had shown those images to friends and family, (even though I was hesitant showing the pics even then), their comments were:” wow!, awesome!, you should put them “out there”, as well as “enlarge them and hang them on your wall” and “what the hell is that?”

Well, this is all that I have to contribute, ... just one more thing.

Please, would it be possible to show a little more respect maybe, even though when a topic seems far-fetched for some?
Deny ignorance, remember?

Thank you!

edit on 13-11-2012 by CB6699 because: spelling

edit on 13-11-2012 by CB6699 because: spelling error

edit on 13-11-2012 by CB6699 because: error

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join