It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

call it what you want my friend its real.

On the subject of disinformation agents.....who's paying you to spread this nonsensical medieval garbage?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The earthquake frequency hasn't increased significantly as the data CLEARLY shows. Look up tectonic plates, they can happen everywhere...

And no, the video DOESN'T show anything because it's an OBVIOUS lens flare. Furthermore, if it really was Nibiru, it wouldn't just disappear the next day...and as has been mentioned before, hobby astronomers would spot it and it could never be kept a secret.

In short, it's a hoax. You might not like it, but sometimes a conspiracy is just that...a hoax

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Exactly if Unity_99 is behind this then you know it's bunk..

How can you take someone seriously who yells at stars....thinking it is alien aircraft following her.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by godseyeview

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by godseyeview

Ok at this point I think we can say conclusively that you're just a troll. If you're not... I don't even think my mind can comprehend it if you're serious.

no im telling you information that is very hard to come by and obviously you got a mind block to such things but i guess you just arent in the proper frequency to receive the information.

This information is not hard to come by at all. It's ALL over Youtube, ATS, GLP, need I go on?

It appears you feel special or something because you watched some youtube videos and were under the impression you were receiving some top secret rare information. When in fact nothing in this thread is new, it's all been talked about for years here on ATS, and nothing, not once, has ever come of it.

I think his mind block is kind of like an adblocker or spam blocker, it stops him from believing trash like this. While you are like a nigerian prince without a bank account, or a pill capable of growing male genitals to unnaturally large proportions, or maybe even a cream that can grow back a full 80s style head of hair on a bald person.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I'm a little confused. I didn't read every post but I think I have the jist of it.

The Krulians shot a rod into a volcano.
Which caused General Petraeus to get a little on the side.
Which means he must know that Nibiru is comming.

Do I have it about right?

I think that's pretty close...

I'm still of the opinion that the huge ROD slamming into the Volcano is the celestial version of what happened in the bedroom with patraeus.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
...still searching for TRUTH AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THE WORLD's CRIMINAL MISMANAGERS.

If that is what people are trying to do, posting about Nibiru and all manner of unsubstantiated ridiculousness is NOT going to help in the least.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

How can you take someone seriously who yells at stars....thinking it is alien aircraft following her.

LOL Oh boy, got a link? Sounds like good reading.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Wish I did ...

It is one of her many wacky posts about alien abduction. Says she was looking for one pf her children with another child...then looked up and noticed something(forget what) then proceeds to talk to the stars saying something like I know your there...

She is so full of it..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Below are some selected quotes from the OP. Given this has been rightly thrown into the HOAX bin, and after reading the following and given the misrepresentation of various youtube links like the one from Casey station - how could this person NOT be regarded as a DELIBERATE hoaxer?

They are allowed to continue posting? Go figure.

the fact of the matter is it's real..
Here is the proof..
sun dog LMAO..
you sound scripted like the rest of them..
do they give you a rebuttal list to these threads or what lmao...
you trolls take it to a whole new level..
if you cant see there is a second sun on those three videos its obvious you have an AGENDA..
your sole purpose here is decpetion [sic]..
at least I got your head up. yours is apparently stuck between your cheeks..
i wouldnt be doing a good job of posting straight TRUTH if there werent as many souless trollers trying ever so hard to discredit me..
the sun of Righteousness will cleanse all evil from the world. no wonder these detractors are so angry.. Their time is up shortly

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

It's OK...now that his thread is rightfully placed in the HOAX bin, further posting by the OP just gives us a birds-eye view into the depths of their delusion.....

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightfury

All I can say is "sundogs"

Sorry, this is not proof...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-11-2012 by Nightfury because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2012 by Nightfury because: Added link

On the third video it looks more like a sun bunny than a sun dog.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsLNdbOi

Originally posted by GameKeeper
Living in the northern hemisphere, I have seen Numerous asteroids/meteors fly overhead in the past few nights. 'Something' is close..

edit on 12-11-2012 by GameKeeper because: link for ascenion

You know the annual Leonid meteor shower is going on and peaks this weekend, right?

You are right in principal IsLNdbO - this is a busy time of year for meteors, but this years Leonid peak is predicted to be relatively weak (perhaps 10-15 Leonids visible under ideal conditions) and at the moment rates are perhaps 1-2 per hour, so it's unlikely that GameKeeper was seeing Leonids.

In recent days/weeks it's actually been the Taurids that have been dominating the skies, and there is also quite a bit of random/sporadic meteor activity.

On the night of Nov. 9-10, NASA's network of all-sky fireball cameras recorded 10 Taurids streaking across the southern United States. The orbits of those meteoroids are color-coded yellow in this diagram of the inner solar system:

In the diagram, the location of Earth is denoted by a red splat. Taurids weren't the only meteoroids hitting our planet last night. Red, orange and green orbits correspond to random debris not associated with Comet Encke's debris stream.

Forecasters expect the Taurid fireball shower to peak on the nights around Nov. 12th.

Source: Spaceweather.com Archive

Edit to add: There is not a single Leonid meteor on that diagram.

Edit to add: I also agree with all those who have said this thread is full of utter rubbish, and the OP does not know his arse from his elbow when it comes to sun dogs amongst other things.
edit on 12-11-2012 by FireballStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
wow.. thrown to the HOAX bin? ATS you have sold(souled) out. Did I say this was happening today? So my last thread was about an "Event" was shut down and this gets thrown to the hoax bin? are you as blind as the devilish trolls pretend to be? absurd.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I guess the mods simply expect at least a shred of evidence...something you CLEARLY haven't provided. Even worse, when people pointed that out you resorted to calling them trolls. What did you expect would happen?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
consider it a job well done!(only if they pay you time and a half for the holiday)..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
consider it a job well done!(only if they pay you time and a half for the holiday)..

Well, according to you I only have a few weeks left to spend it. And either way, I can't take all the credit...you were pretty instrumental at getting this moved to the hoax section

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
the truth is this thread was on pace to make ats front page so they had to go and label it a 'hoax' to try and dissuade people from reading and watching thr videos. but you devils cant stop my shine no matter how hard you try.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You know what all these 2nd sun videos have in common? They'er filmed behind glass, not one or two, all of them.

If only they would take their cameras outside and out from behind glass, maybe then would these videos be taken seriously.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by GameKeeper

Is that your only goal here, to make front page? Wow, what ever floats your boat buddy

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yes it's because this thread was going to be on the front page that it was labeled a hoax. I mean let's ignore the fact that there have been plenty of Nibiru/second sun threads on the front page and that the videos in your OP showed sun dogs. It must have been because ATS is actually a conspiracy designed to keep your beliefs suppressed.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join