It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we drive aliens from this earth???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I sometimes wonder about if aliens are visiting earth and if they are did they actually come from this planet to start with,and if so did we drive them away along time ago with wars we dont even have on record? What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

I believe that they are from Earth originally, just not this Earth. I see them as coming from another dimension. They are not extra-terrestrial, but rather extra-dimensional.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
No, I think the Big guy did that.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Oh we probably drive them away. I seem to remember reading that Some Italian ruler was planning to attack Atlantis and the city blew up with no trace. Maybe it didn't blow up, maybe they left the earth because we were revolting against. It is evident that if you give some ruler power they eventually attack the one giving them the power. The United States does that often and has to go clean up what they created. Seems to me that this Human nature may be very old. If this is true, where do the aliens come from and will they come back and help the meek people to survive what is to come? I think they are fed up with us and will let what is to happen happen myself. I guess we will shortly know, as the worlds economies crumble. Looks like Japan may be the next to crumble, I am surprised that they were not smarter than that.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
We probably wouldn't have to drive them away at all. One look at our childish behavior and they would just shake their heads in disbelief and turn the other way. All you have to do is try and think about humanity from an outsiders point of view and you soon realize that we are 6.95 billion strong that think we are invincible and do not hold ourselves responsible for the heaps of garbage that we leave in our tracks. If there are aliens that have visited us in the recent past, they have probably already condemned the place...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
We may not have drove them away, but we're sure not giving them much incentive to hang around.

My guess is that they are maintaining a safe distance, watching in this odd blend of horror and amusement, trying to figure out what went so terribly wrong with humanity.

I can imagine those little suckers out there recording our antics to show back home on some equivalent of TV shows, like:

"Desperate, Self-Destructive Humans of the Solar System"

"Keeping up with the Earthlings"

"Galaxy Quest - Let's Hope Not!"

"Whew - Close-Call Encounters of the Ugly Kind"

"The Military Channel - What are These People Thinking?"

"Bridezillas and Hoarders; A Match Not Made in the Heavans"

"CNN/Fox/MSNBC - You're Kidding, Right?"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
We may not have drove them away, but we're sure not giving them much incentive to hang around.

My guess is that they are maintaining a safe distance, watching in this odd blend of horror and amusement, trying to figure out what went so terribly wrong with humanity.

I can imagine those little suckers out there recording our antics to show back home on some equivalent of TV shows, like:

"Desperate, Self-Destructive Humans of the Solar System"

"Keeping up with the Earthlings"

"Galaxy Quest - Let's Hope Not!"

"Whew - Close-Call Encounters of the Ugly Kind"

"The Military Channel - What are These People Thinking?"

"Bridezillas and Hoarders; A Match Not Made in the Heavans"

"CNN/Fox/MSNBC - You're Kidding, Right?"

You forgot "The Kardashian Species - All Ass, No Brain"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You guys crack me up with your ego centric Earth first mentality. Why is it so hard for you guys to think that the galaxy is full of life. Why would Earth be special?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

They reincarnate around you and walk as you. Proof it's not tyranny.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki

They reincarnate around you and walk as you. Proof it's not tyranny.

Do you mean they reincarnate as human or something else? When you said "around you," and "walk as you," it made me think of something I read about these little unseen entities we pick up as we age that live on us, forget the whole story right now.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

If you believe a portion of ancient alien theory you are already aware of alien visitation if your an abductee or know one. Your aware.

That said if you believe in the bible your aware of alie visitation mixed with esoteric beliefs.

So if you are on the fence about roswell being an alien incident your aware.

If you believe it is possible that the soul cannot die. That it is recycled just like everything else in this reality.

Then even if you are not 100% sure about roswell you already believe in some way those 3-4 aliens that died are alive again on this planet. Most likely as people.

That'd mean that when ra died in babylon he reincarnated as a human. Which he was already half anyway since his mother was an ape woman.

In any event they're here walking as us. I'd say people and alien alike most likely not alien since they're more aware of the rules of the universe and how the macrocosmic god works. They'd be less prone to demote to anything less then an intelligent incarnate capable of creating and building.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Incase I didn't get my point across at the end of my reply. Cause I went back re read it and seen where confusion could happen.

Basically a human would demote to animal before a alien would. and that includes alien walking as human and then dieing to be reborn.

It's got to do with spiritual maturity.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

So, they have reincarnated as us, "humans" their soul going on like ours, but the difference is they are super aware of the whole process and its structure, unlike most of us? Well, I bet they would be some laid back, peace loving folks but may not be too social as they know just how harmful we can be to ourselves and everything else, that is assuming they reincarnate as Benevolent_I guess that would depend on the soul of the being?
edit on 12-11-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Ah kk gotcha. Interesting thing is, some pets and even animals can be so loyal, loving, and pure of heart_but I guess some can be savage beasts and/or straight survivalist as well...sounds like us lol

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Most likely the technician that died at roswell if you want to believe that would have been reincarnated as someone who would give our understanding of either technology or the universe a boost. Sort of look at it like that.

When you do it makes you wonder about people like Nikola Tesla.

I believe some animals are infact past humans. Most likely the lesson is to be more humble and more giving to the process.

We humans are a take and give nothing species. Not all of us ofcourse but the mass majority is. Thats part of being a type 0 civilization.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Ah yeah, Tesla_now that fits the "IS-BE" theory "I guess it's a theory," where the IS-BE would be reincarnated as human and give a major contribution or give major change here on earth with knowledge and work. Not sure if you're familiar with that but it's fitting. Anyway, I can relate to what you are saying and can very well see it happening. Thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

The belief that something is wrong with the world is all that is wrong with the world. Its all subjective. If the aliens are waiting on anything from us, its an attitude adjustment. We need to fortify a perspective that wouldnt die from a judgemental shock in their presence. Are the aliens going to be good or evil? Thats up to you.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Man, this post is sweeter than corn bread.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
I sometimes wonder about if aliens are visiting earth and if they are did they actually come from this planet to start with,and if so did we drive them away along time ago with wars we dont even have on record? What do you guys think?

I think that they would not be alien then, wouldn't you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join