It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodyform Rant and the Response

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So this guy Richard Neill leaves a rant on the Bodyform facebook page,

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hi, as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years. 'As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things, I felt a little jealous. 'I mean bike riding, rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings!! Dam my penis!! 'Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! 'There was no joy, no extreme sports, no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. 'Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving, gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. 'Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform, you crafty b@gger' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 3z0P1E Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Lol, kinda funny, but then Bodyform responded with this video,

lolol

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

That is abso - freaking - lutely hilarious!!!

His Facebook post AND the company's good-natured response. What a great sense of humor they both have! Pass the Midol...

edit on 11/12/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Oh my word that was awesome!

From now on I will be calling are lasses blog week - Body Form! Because just like Richard said, "my lady changed from the loving, gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin" Is exactly what happens.

Brilliant reply from Bodyform, they obviously seen this as a great marketing opportunity

Brilliant OP, thanks for sharing

edit on 12-11-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hi thats a really OLD joke...used to be told years ago when

i was employed as a salesperson for the company that manufactured 'Bodyform' among

other products....BUT IT WAS TOLD ABOUT TAMPAX

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Not sure what you mean, this whole situation happened before?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Brilliant..
made me laugh.. good on them for having such a good sense of humour
with added 360 degree head spinning am sure there is a need for someone to have a sense of humour..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The 'whole situation' didn't happen before....It was a long standing joke among the sales

reps and their friends but it was said about TAMPAX (eg. when you use 'tampax' as their

advert stated you could swim, ski, etc nothing was impossible) and that was in the 1980's

OLD JOKE! rehashed

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Ah like that.

Here is your star for responding to my thread....

new topics

top topics

join