It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventure (need your help)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
hey ATS!!!

i have an idea..
basically i plan on traveling around the world in 2014 with my girlfriend and id like to have people to meet on my travels i plan on working in the places i visit so not looking for hand outs just people who are up for going for a drink or showing us round your local areas what ever you want..

please if your not intrested dont reply and i know you might not know me im asking to get to know you and as its not for another year we have time to talk and get to no each other. any one that would be intrested i would be very gratfull and if you ever come to my neck of the woods it would be a pleasure to show you around or meet for a drink.

so ATS is any one up for an adventure???

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You know there's websites dedicated to this type of travel that you're pursuing, right? Where people let travelers stay for a few days, show them round etc.

I don't think ATS is the best medium for this type of advertisment, but each to their own.

You could meet saome real nice people, but then you could meet a real mental head who has his own bunker underground, made like a maze and he/she/they turns out to be a complete psychopath and you end up dead in tiny little peices.

Side note: I'v always wanted to travel, but I was an idiot when young and since I'v matured, I now have family so traveling and exploring the world has took an undeserved back bench
Hope you have funny buddy, but be carefull

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by incandecenttruth

if you ever come to my neck of the woods it would be a pleasure to show you around or meet for a drink.

Your location says "Hell"...I hope I'm not in your "neck of the woods" anytime soon

Anyway...I like the idea...If you decide to visit Croatia (a small country in the mediteranean sea), I will show you around the the capital...I like meeting new people

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
lol i live in england and thanks mate just thought id give it a try cnt really hurt to ask

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by incandecenttruth
lol i live in england and thanks mate just thought id give it a try cnt really hurt to ask

So "Hell" is a perfectly reasonable description then?

If you're ever up in the frozen North drop in past.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

ha yeh its not far off this time of year. You from scotland?

top topics

join