It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons to be investigated in uk peadophile scandle.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Funny, I didn't hear the former cop say "Mason's seem to be a convenient target", I hear the reporter ask WHO NEEDS to be investigated. He could have said, "oh, this guy Steve, and this guy Bob maybe, who just HAPPEN to be Masons"...but he didn't, he said "the MASONS DEFINITELY need to be investigated ESPECIALLY those of North Wales". Sounds like he has reason to believe that the members of these PRIVATE lodges may be involved in the RING, NOT an individual, but a RING of CONSPIRATORS in a pedophilia RING...just listen to their actual words. They ARE directly accusing the Masons for some reason.
I'm not trying to poke at ALL Mason's either, but you are coming to the defense of people you do not know.
Maybe they will be caught and thrown out of the Masons for committing a crime, as opposed to having their @$$es beat like they should. But most likely, as the reporter stated, because EVERYONE knows it already, they just might use their positions of power and connections ("it's all about connections" - sound familiar?) who are judges and investigators and prosecutors to cover their tracks and escape prosecution. Not that Masons have EVER done any such thing in the past, ever. But someone should get the names of those blokes and keep an eye on em, they may hang themselves suddenly or become a victim of a hit-and-run, completely unrelated of course.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

nobody is "sticking up" for all masons here. We are just pointing out that the media has already tried, and found the masons guilty, and now everyone wants the execution. But no official facts have come out. We want the results of the investigation before the guilty verdict.

I personally don't think there exists a vile enough punishment for an child abuser, but whatever fits, should be applied to the guilty. Whomever they may be.

But there are many factors here to consider. Is the accuser telling the 100% truth? Does he have an agenda?
These are all questions that need to be answered, along with who did what to whom. (IMHO)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Like I said, accusations shouldn't be used as a presumption of guilt like many of you seem to be doing. Let them investigate and those guilty should pay, but I'm not going to give into emotional targeting to wrangle support against an organization whose principles stand against such disgusting acts.

They ARE directly accusing the Masons for some reason.

And maybe for not good reasons.

I'm not attacking the victims, but its not unheard of to see "victims" pop up once the accusation has been made. I wouldn't be surprised to see anti-Masons use this as a means to attack us.

I'm not trying to poke at ALL Mason's either, but you are coming to the defense of people you do not know.

I'm coming to the defense of the Fraternity and asking that we don't convict them in the media. It should be done in the court system and lawfully.

Maybe they will be caught and thrown out of the Masons for committing a crime, as opposed to having their @$$es beat like they should.

If a Mason is found to be guilty of such a disgusting crime they should be expelled and beaten.

Not that Masons have EVER done any such thing in the past, ever.

Can you cite precedence?

But someone should get the names of those blokes and keep an eye on em, they may hang themselves suddenly or become a victim of a hit-and-run, completely unrelated of course.

Are you inferring that if a Mason is not found guilty he may face vigilantes? What if he was innocent and erroneously accused? That isn't justice.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

All very good points. Well debated, sir.
To be honest, I was just taking out some frustration. Most here that are not Masons have some level of suspicion, distrust, and belief that they are part of some sort of conspiracy against everyone else, but seem to walk on eggshells a bit because of Masonic members here. I was just "saying what everyone is thinking".
I'm sure I'm not the only one here, by FAR, for whom this is not the first mention of a "Masonic Pedo Ring".

However, you are absolutely right, they could have bad reasons, a personal vendetta, or any other number of possibilities. I take it just as personally when someone makes a general statement about an affiliation of mine, whether i know the whole story or not. It's just human nature.

But Masons are not Black or Gay. It's a choice. We should be able to speak our minds a bit more freely about our suspicions without worrying about being accused of hate-speech on here.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No worries, rants and soapboxes are okay from time to time.

I've been on this forum for a few years and the outlook on Masonry has stayed fairly steady, but there are periods where I've been figuratively dragged through the mud. I had one gal tell me I should be imprisoned and put to death (she didn't last long on this forum).

I take it just as personally when someone makes a general statement about an affiliation of mine, whether i know the whole story or not. It's just human nature.

It really is, but I do understand that there are always bad apples.

But Masons are not Black or Gay. It's a choice.

Well there are black and gay Masons, but I know what you mean.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

HA! was just thinking the same thing about the black & gay Masons comment lol...
and thanks for understanding that i was ranting and that my sense of humor doesn't always translate to text. glad you got it. others may have snapped off on me for that lol.

and yea it's still somewhat a form of bigotry, fine line there i suppose. the cops did say "the Masons" but then said "especially those of North Wales", possibly realizing that he needed to clarify that he didn't mean ALL...

i have friends who are Masons. i almost joined a lodge, but something said it wasn't the right path for me.
for all i know, that could change too. i read Rosicrucian texts etc.
to me, Masons are like cops. it just seems like there are more bad apples than good.
that's books, movies, internet, media influence 95% i'm sure, in both cases.
i do appreciate that ATS is here for you and the others to tell your side, you do deserve the right as anyone else does.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
Most here that are not Masons have some level of suspicion, distrust, and belief that they are part of some sort of conspiracy against everyone else
I think you'd find that most of the Masons on ATS believe there is a conspiracy as well. The difference is that that Masons are fairly certain it has nothing to do with us. I could point to the Bilderberg Group, the Bohemian Grove attendees, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, etc. None of which have anything to do with Masonry, yet have a lot more people in positions of power and influence than Masonry does.

But Masons are not Black or Gay. It's a choice. We should be able to speak our minds a bit more freely about our suspicions without worrying about being accused of hate-speech on here.
Speaking your mind is fine and encouraged. But give some thought to why you're saying what you are. Have you done the research yourself, or are you making assumptions based on what you've heard from other conspiracy theorist wrote or said?

As to the matter of hate speech, we have seen posters on ATS who have said "The only good Mason is a dead Mason." And that framing, "the only good X is a dead X", is NEVER appropriate, for any value of X.

Nobody will claim all Masons are saints. We're people, just like everyone else. Have there ever been Masons who were pedophiles? Probably. Are Masons statistically more likely to be pedophiles than members of any other group? Probably not. So if, for instance, .05% of men were pedophiles, chances are .05% of Masons might be too. We wouldn't know it sitting in lodge with them, any more than you'd know what your co-worker does when he goes home at night.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

That's what i mean by i appreciate it that he got it that it was a rant and a bit of humour and i was just "saying what everyone's thinking"...
I'm NOT one of those people you refer to and they have no place here.
Just sayin, it seems people go out of their way to not piss you guys off more than address or even begin to seriously investigate if and what any Masonic Conspiracy may be.
i guess no one else saw Bush & Kerry shake hands.

Note to Networkdude, I hear ya too. I've read and enjoyed many of your posts and replies here on ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join