It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons to be investigated in uk peadophile scandle.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I just did a search on this and nothing, mods please move if in wrong place.

Channel 4 news interview a counciler and ex police as to what lines of inquiry should be taken in the uk, north whales pedophile ring scandle.

They say the masons should definately be a line of inquiry, especially in north whales.

I don't think that all masons are involved in this but fear you good guys could be tarnished with the same brush if the Masonic connection is proven.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'll just bet the Masons do more to clean their own house and ranks than outsiders manage...whether anyone hears about all that's done or not. I've never known or even heard of a Lodge which would tolerate such things, even as a subject to be discussed in anything like favorable tones.

Every walk of life has some of these filthy people......I'd be shocked if Masons didn't, by that factor alone. Now, how do they deal with it? I'm betting it's handled as more is known and proven. Just my guess.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000 I've never known or even heard of a Lodge which would tolerate such things, even as a subject to be discussed in anything like favorable tones.

I'm guessing rule one of a peado ring is don't talk about the peado ring, right?

Sarcasm..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Yeah, I'm sure it is..... That rule seems to be out the window as the first thing shattered. Good..... Baby rapers deserve no cover and no quarter. Although....why some groups seem to be getting more focus than others is rather baffling. Last night it was a thread with Witches drawn in. I'm not a Mason but I AM a Wiccan and this pedophile brush being used to paint whole sectors of the population with suspicion is getting real real old.

Members OF A GROUP may well be guilty and I'm sure....some are. The whole group? well.. Until someone shows being a Mason has anything to do with criminal perversion in a life carried on outside that? I don't see where one relates to the other beyond interesting coincidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If a Mason is proved to be a criminal he would be expelled from the Lodge.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Thanks for posting. It would seem that there is a n abundance of paedophile related news articles. Here in Australia the Prime Minister has announced a Commission into Child Abuse and she stated all agencies so we can only hope that the Masons and their connections will be featured in the investigations.

Great find and thank you again. I am in a position where a two year battle I have been waging - can and will be a part of the Commission. My experience shows exactly how the laws are structured to fail. It is about time the awakened pushed a lot harder for Child Protection and those that are in the process of awakening - watch and let the triggers do their work and for the unawakened - the rest of us will be there to help you when you finally rouse.

Children deserve so much more than we have provided in terms of protection. Every Child deserves to grow up without being sexually abused and psychologically damaged.

Much Peace...to all Child Abuse victims waiting for justice...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Here in Australia the Prime Minister has announced a Commission into Child Abuse and she stated all agencies so we can only hope that the Masons and their connections will be featured in the investigations.

Why have an investigation if your mind is already made up on the guilt of the Masons?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Because victims deserve some justice. I want whoever is involved to be made accountable - don't you? Or do you think predators deserve to go unpunished?

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Victims do need justice, but I was pointing out the immediate bias. No one has been convicted and accusations are not enough to prove guilt. I believe the justice system should be allowed to work untainted by preconceived bigotries held against the Masons. The criminals should be punished, but the Masons shouldn't be used some kind of scapegoat just because its a convenient target.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why do people keep going on about paedophiles? I'm not aware of any allegations of paedophilia? In all cases, the victims were teenagers so presumably past pubety?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Because victims deserve some justice. I want whoever is involved to be made accountable - don't you? Or do you think predators deserve to go unpunished?

I agree, anyone who committed such a crime should be punished.

*IF* they committed a crime. To go around accusing someone of sexually abusing children is *THE WORST* accusation you can make, in my opinion. Because, knowing the hot heads and zealots out there, as soon as they get a whiff of a name linked to child abuse, that's it - said person's life is over. Done.

You can come back from false accusations of murder, drug abuse, violence, etc. But sexually abusing children?? No - once accused, you're essentially guilty in the eyes of a mob mentality public.

So, I'd like to see a proper investigation done. BUT, i want names quiet and hidden until there is actual evidence and proof. Not here say or speculation - actual proof. Because someone's life will be ruined in the process, guilty or not.
edit on 13-11-2012 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Your post could be construed as bias as well. You seem certain according to the context of your post. I too want fairness but I also KNOW that the studied psychology of paedophilia and situational Child abuse ( they are different) is one of predatory behaviour - they lie, tell the victim it is their secret, threaten the victim if they tell they will harm them or their family and so on and so forth.

I want justice for all victims and that includes investigating the Masons should they be involved - they are very secretive and in cases like this that is not a good history to present. As for the people giving you stars - it makes me wonder....

Know too that in many circumstances Children speak out and they are not believed - what must that do to them psychologically - send the same message as you to have to me - don't believe you until you can prove it - no different in my experience. So Children don't speak out and suffer their pain or they do speak out and they are not believed - it's time we started listening and started to protect them.

I too understand that a life can be ruined from becoming linked with information that suggests they have abused a Child - so what do we do? Let the Child suffer while the predators continue their abuse - they have relied on people like you for centuries - I say it is time to push beyond that mentality and protect the Children.

Much Peace...
edit on 13-11-2012 by Amanda5 because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There is already a thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13/11/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 13/11/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

It's interesting. I'm doing research on social psychology and how the situation can overpower individual beliefs, to include ethical and moral beliefs. I find examples of what social psychologist discuss pertinent as a few people decry Freemasonry and accuse it of pedophilia, and for no logical reason or any scrap of evidence people jump on board.

reply to post by Amanda5

All I have said is that the guilty should be punished.

If a Mason is to be investigated it should be because of his crimes not because the group he belongs to is a convenient target. Why does my receiving stars make you wonder? Are people not allowed to agree with my posts?

I too understand that a life can be ruined from becoming linked with information that suggests they have abused a Child - so what do we do? Let the Child suffer while the predators continue their abuse - they have relied on people like you for centuries - I say it is time to push beyond that mentality and protect the Children.

Where have I said to just let the abuse continue? I have no love for those who hurt children

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Accusations are not enough - (from your post) - if you knew how poorly the system in Australia is constructed you would know why I have engaged in discussion over your comments.

Accusations are termed - information - once the information is being investigated it becomes an allegation. I am in the middle of legal proceedings and would love to share more and will when it is safe for me to do so. What I will say to you is that the current system is set up to fail. Accusations/information/allegations - it is all the same at present and it does not have to be that way.

I will be pushing for change. You don't understand my point and I am not at liberty to give you further information. This is also the problem - constraints of speech - I will be pushing to make changes in that area as well. Who knows what I might achieve - at least I won't be all talk and no action. Whatever you think of my comments and of me - the Children come first. Adults know what they are doing and adults have had many years to practice lies and deception. Children deserve justice.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Everyone deserves justice.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
OP, can you link another video or source? I tried twice now and just can't pay attention to these people. They're like zombies reading from the Bible.

And of course not all Masons are approving of pedophilia (regardless if these allegations are even true). That's like saying all Muslims "may" want to fly planes into your office.

reply to post by Amanda5

Nobody is doubting that there needs to be justice and the right people be held accountable.
Making accusations, publicly, is not how to do it however. People become toxic once they are associated with children in any non-familial fashion unless it's a group of clowns throwing birthday parties (although they should be most toxic of all, who really hires clowns anymore for bday parties!? but I digress).

And if I don't understand your point, since you're not at liberty to say (!?) then please excuse me for being a retarded SOB.

And as far as stars goes...I gave you one just for having such a cute picture.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Perhaps making public accusations are not acceptable - as a former Police officer I can agree with you in that it can mess with a case. However you must take into account how many times cases have been secretly filed away, have gone missing, been handed over to a higher authority etcetera.

Most people - myself may be included - trust the system to work and when it doesn't work, repeatedly, time after time, over many many many years - the same trusting people get fed up. So while I agree with you in theory I can fully understand why the public just start talking - that is how the Commission in Australia got to where it is. The Prime Minister was placed under extra pressure and had nowhere to go but to answer to the public.

Yes I also know that Commissions can be problematic however as more people awaken all around the planet. Less and less is being tolerated. The 'systems' that are in place are not working are being violated by people who should know better and the only person missing out on justice is the victim. So while I understand your position I also understand that public accusations are a part of the way through the corrupted system.

Public pressure, public voice and public outrage - it will work and it will win. As many people are aware that Commissions are fraught with inequalities - I also imagine that 'getting away with less than transparent and honest proceedings' will not be tolerated by the public.

I am not underestimating the public nor the strength of Spirit of the Survivors of Childhood sexual abuse - they will triumph and all because of the people who were not afraid to push through the imaginary boundaries of trust. You will see.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
It's interesting. I'm doing research on social psychology and how the situation can overpower individual beliefs, to include ethical and moral beliefs. I find examples of what social psychologist discuss pertinent as a few people decry Freemasonry and accuse it of pedophilia, and for no logical reason or any scrap of evidence people jump on board.

I reckon it's a combination of of factors : the empowerment that comes from anonymity in a crowd (either real or behind the confines of a computer screen), the fear of the unknown, deflection of internal self doubt/worry, the animosity *any* organisation that limits membership brings from those who do not/cannot join.

And, because, as I previously stated, the accusation of paedophilia and child abuse is so terrible, it's easy to direct it at those who do not or perhaps due to their convictions of belonging to a group that does not broadcast it's internal workings publicly, as they probably won't fight back.

In any case, it does sicken me to see my fellow brethren to be lumped into that category with no basis, no evidence, nothing but "Mob mentality".

By the logic exhibited by the anti-mason people, I could just as easily accuse *all* Catholics of paedophilia and covering it up, given the *real* evidence and cases of priests abusing children over the years. And, as this thread as effectively said child abuser who *may* be a mason = all masons are guilty, catholic priests who abuse children are catholic = all Catholics are child abusers. Seems rational enough to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join