Chavez to Obama: Stop Invading Countries, Focus on the US.

page: 2
39
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok wait a minute, Obama is not invading no one's country. What Chavez's should have word it was "America needs to stop invading other countries"

Its hard to focus on our own when EVERYONE keeps coming here like its happy hour!




posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


The thing with Chavez is that he has always made sense, even when giving reasons for controlling the press to an extent. But the western media love to mis-quote him and lose vital points in translation.


What's interesting is that the press in Venezuela are actually more free than ours by most measures. If you recall they basically brought about a coup against Chavez, were calling for people to arm up and overthrow him.

If any station in America did the same, whether to a Republican or Democrat leader, they'd be shut down.

I think people would be surprised just how anti-Chavez and insane the Venezuelan media are!



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
When I think of all the atrocities my country has committed I'm surprised the entire world doesn't hate us.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zero1020
 


Most of them are on the US payroll. They don't like us they just don't complain about it so much as they need to keep getting paid.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There are special interests in venezuela who in a heart beat would sell out to the USA in order to be the cream of the crop in venezuela. Chavez knows this and was the one to take those people out of power and use the resources of the nation to benefit the people not just a select few in venezuela and the USA.

He can be seen as a dictator by some especially because he is not particularly buddies with the USA.

He makes a good point. He is not perfect by a long shot but he puts venezuela in a position where in teh future ti will be run by the people of the country for the people of that country not for the interests of a few and the current super power in the world.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Chavez...Chavez...Chavez when oh when will you just stop. Look here Dictator; Obama has pulled us out of Iraq, he is working on pulling us out of Afgantistan, and in case you did not know it the US is closing just about every base in Europe except for Germany and the other I believe is in Italy. So go back to arming your citizens to the teeth with ak-47 and making nice, nice with everyone in South America you threaten with you insane rantings.
edit on 11/12/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by NysgjerrigDame
reply to post by NavyDoc
 


Saul Alinsky tactic? Laughable at best. I suppose I misunderstood your views and assumed incorrectly that you believed the propaganda against non-western leaders. I do disagree with your statement praising Chavez, but I'm curious to know as to why you think him a saint? Nice links, by the way.


I'm sorry. It is a tad bit annoying when one presents reference after reference and the person you are trying to have a discussion with says "nope that don't count" "Nope that don't count" "nope that don't count" rather than bringing out their own references as a counterpoint in the discussion. The Saint comment was a bit of sarcasm due to the aformentioned annoyance.

I've posted references that demonstrate that Chavez has been less than a lover of freedom.


You call that list a list of references.

80.^ Van Cott (2003:55)
81.^ Van Cott (2003:56)
82.^ a b Van Cott (2003:63)
83.^ Van Cott (2003:65)

Look, the quantity is there, great, obviously you learnt how to cut and paste at some stage.

But, no, fail. Sorry

P



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo
 


so lybia never happened?? and the increasing hostilities in syria and heated discussions with iran are non existent right??



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc
 

So what you are saying its that Chaves is high on the US chit list, also a terrorist with WMD that needs Humanitarian Aid and a Regime Change?



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to stand by and do nothing."
edit on 12-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by NysgjerrigDame
reply to post by NavyDoc
 


Saul Alinsky tactic? Laughable at best. I suppose I misunderstood your views and assumed incorrectly that you believed the propaganda against non-western leaders. I do disagree with your statement praising Chavez, but I'm curious to know as to why you think him a saint? Nice links, by the way.


I'm sorry. It is a tad bit annoying when one presents reference after reference and the person you are trying to have a discussion with says "nope that don't count" "Nope that don't count" "nope that don't count" rather than bringing out their own references as a counterpoint in the discussion. The Saint comment was a bit of sarcasm due to the aformentioned annoyance.

I've posted references that demonstrate that Chavez has been less than a lover of freedom.


You call that list a list of references.

80.^ Van Cott (2003:55)
81.^ Van Cott (2003:56)
82.^ a b Van Cott (2003:63)
83.^ Van Cott (2003:65)

Look, the quantity is there, great, obviously you learnt how to cut and paste at some stage.

But, no, fail. Sorry

P
Meh, when all someone does in a discussion is declare every reference that disagrees with him invalid, the only response it to flood him with references.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by NavyDoc
 

So what you are saying its that Chaves is high on the US chit list, also a terrorist with WMD that needs Humanitarian Aid and a Regime Change?


No, he is now something that hipsters can replace Che on their T-shirts with.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
That would be pretty interesting if Obama decides to take orders from Chavez, his good buddy Socialist Friend. After all Hugo did give him a book.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
In response to Chavez,

Obama hasn't invaded ANYONE.

Iraq and Afghanistan were throwbacks to the Bush administration.

Egypt was an internal struggle.

Libya was an internal struggle, Obama provided some military assistance.

No new invasions have taken place under the Obama administration.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by NavyDoc
 

So what you are saying its that Chaves is high on the US chit list, also a terrorist with WMD that needs Humanitarian Aid and a Regime Change?


No, he is now something that hipsters can replace Che on their T-shirts with.

Arh, Arh...

ih0.redbubble.net...



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies
 


Libya was an internal struggle, Obama provided some military assistance.

Thats stretching it a bit...


No new invasions have taken place under the Obama administration.

Not that he is even remotely responsible but... stay tuned!



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc
 


I was not simply saying "nope that don't count" because I disagree with it. I was attempting to show you that your sources are funded by a government with an agenda. ie. a bias against Chavez. Is this forum not for disseminating information and trying to find the truth?



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6
 


Good deal!
Now we ain't gotta put up with those crybaby grape pickers anymore!
Safeway has won!
U.S.A., U.S.A., U.S.A!!!!!!!!!
Oh, that Chavez, hey he called Obama a little monkey.
Shoulda known little monkeys bite hardest.
Big monkeys just tear your silly little head off.
Okay, whose the smart asp with the old grinder organ?
Hurdygurdy man?
I'm thinkin no free concert at Altamonte.
Polly tricks are just mean.
And bad.

Profitable too.
A penny for a fish, but more for it's tale.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NysgjerrigDame
reply to post by NavyDoc
 


I was not simply saying "nope that don't count" because I disagree with it. I was attempting to show you that your sources are funded by a government with an agenda. ie. a bias against Chavez. Is this forum not for disseminating information and trying to find the truth?


You assume bias. What you have to do is prove bias and present a source that contradicts that will pass your same strict criteria, RE suspicion of bias.

Are you saying that Chavez did not have those reporters jailed? That it did not happen and that HRW and AI are making it up? If so, where is your evidence?



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
too bad Chavez advice fell upon deaf ears..... Obama will continue the u.s policy of invading countries for resources and corporate profit.... most likely he moved venezuela up on the list of countries to invade next by the americans...





top topics
 
39
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join