It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Paula Broadwell intentionally reveal a secret CIA prison at Benghazi compound?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gmonundercover

The CIA response reminds me of a scene from a movie, namely, Spie Like Us. In the early scenes Chevy Chases' character is giving a press conference and the microphone mysteriously starts cutting out. When its actually Chase interupting himselt.

Love that movie

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Where's TheProfessional when we need him?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think she's just another broad with a really big mouth.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
So, what is the conclusion of this cat fight turned conspiracy? Did Broadwell have clearance to know about the Libyan militia members alleged detainment or was Petraeus's resignation really because he allowed her access to such secrets beyond Broadwell's clearance?

Whatever the case may be, it leaves no doubt Americans are being deceived by our government. Then we have idiots working as FBI agents sending semi-nude photos of themselves in the midst of it all.

Secondly was this kept secret until after the after the election in order to not effect it?
edit on 11/13/12 by verylowfrequency because: just say what again

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This is misinformation of the highest degree.

I salute you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Do you HONESTLY THINK that the CIA... would be such SIMPLETONS to keep prisoners in such a high-risk area? LOL.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

The affair Is not a shocker....I mean really, you have a man who is away from home , for months at a time, and a pretty woman half his age, who is assigned to work closely with him for months at a time. He's her idol, and she stoked and fed his Ego. ...and there is no way they could have worked closely together learning about each others whole life without forming some romantic bond....it's a man and a woman... and its very hard for men and women to stay " friends" and not have one of them form some sort of feeling toward one another. ...with that being said, ...pillow talk can be an interesting and powerful thing. ....Obviously Paula Broadwell Did NOT have the same clearance level as Petraus...but she did have some form of higher clearance due to her military status, and the fact that she was able to work so closely with Petraus for so long. I'm sure between the pillow talk and the military lingo Paula can pull out of her mouth, Petraus blurred the lines of intel vs security clearance level. ...but when she was dumped....jealousy can be a bi***! ....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Ha. Ha.

How did he have a higher security clearance than her?

At any rate...

*REDACTED* >snip

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Im not saying it was a long term prison, just a temporary holding cell while the detained awaits transport to a more secure location.

Nothing like hiding in plain sight

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
Do you HONESTLY THINK that the CIA... would be such SIMPLETONS to keep prisoners in such a high-risk area? LOL.

Yes.

Their authoritarian, "whos stopping the cia anyway", approach has been proven since the agency's inception.

So, yes, they would break the rules w/o thinking twice about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Good one!! Lol!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join