It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Crush depth for submarines in German service was calculated at half the theoretical crush depth. As you go lower the pressure causes other problems especially at seals and other opening.

The 'map' shows 500 meters

One thing you don't want to do is stay at 'crush depth' for any lenght of time

But the question is moot, battery power would run out well before they got to the imagined grotto
edit on 13/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I lost it at ASGARD.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ooahn

Veryyyy interesting! I know rumors had existed for a long time about the Nazi involvement in looking for Agartha/Shambala/whatever...never knew just how close they might have come...

Good info, Ooahn, much easier time reading that

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I know this question has been tossed around on other hollow earth threads, but how can the earth be hollow if we have existence of volcanoes and magma/lava?

Another thought: I wouldn't put it past the Nazis to build ice caves in Antartica, seems like a brilliant, yet slightly dangerous concept.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ill just leave this here:

On Jan.30,43 U-175 plunged to a depth of 310m after DC attack by a Catalina before surfacing without control at 12/08N
20/30W. After returning to Lorient (despite extreme damage), the "Druckmesser" (pressure gauge) checked out correctly since the "Tiefenmesser" (depth gauge) was off the scale.
Incredibly abt 3 1/2 months later on Apr.17 it reached a depth of 320m during a DC pursuit by USCC Spencer before surfacing and its subsequent destruction by gunfire. Two surviving Zentralmaate verified the pressure on the "Druckmesser". The Cdr. and 12 others were killed in this action, 41 survived.
That puts both dives slightly in excess of 1000'.

The theoretical crush depth of the Type VIIC was 280 - 375 meters, depending on which figures are used. Design depths from 120 to 150 meters are published. The Germans generally used a safety factor of 2.5 to get design depth and they tested the hull at a safety factor of 1.5. The maximum safe depth for the VIIC was therefore between 185 and 250 meters. The problem is that most of numbers published do not specify the applicable safety factor, so it is difficult to come up with a precise number for theoretical crush depth. The actual crush depth varied from one boat to another anyway since the quality of the materials and the workmanship varied.

BTW, there was a project for a VII C 42 which was to have a design depth of 200 meters using armor plate as the hull material. This gives us a maximum safe depth of 330 meters and a crush depth of 500 meters. Most of the other U-boat types only had a design depth of 100 meters, so their test and maximum safe depth was only around 170 meters, but many went deeper. (source: uboat.net an excellent site for all things U Boat)

There is no doubt that there were many advanced/crazy designs on the drawing boards at the end of the war, and indeed the Mk XXI- ironically with a shallower crush depth than the VIIC- was way ahead of its time and some say could have turned the tide of the war in the Atlantic had it been commissioned 2 years earlier, but there were no U boats capable of operating at 4-500 metres, which kind of 'sinks' these maps......

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hollow Earth, or partially hollowed-out Antartica? The Argentine USO flap of the mid-20th Century involving confirmed Argentinian Navy sightings of Type XXIII U-boats is still without a solid explanation.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks a book or movie about Nazi armies of the conquered denizens of the world below coming streaming out to fight for the Earth could be so good?

A world war involving Nazi sorcerers with incredible power, monstrous armies, insane magi-tech weapons like tanks and ships controlled by enslaved demons. So much room to run wild with

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

There are many curious things about this letter, this vessel and its "mission".

First that particular u-boat, the 209, is not listed anywhere as "scuttled". It still has a "missing" status since may 1943. The last thing anyone heard from it was that it had taken severe damage somewhere around newfoundland and greenland and that was heading back to base. Now it didnt actually communicate directly, it sent its last transmission viat its sister-ship, the u-954, that also sunk in may 1943 curiously around the same place.

Also curious is the fact that the submarine mentioned, the 209 is picked for such an endeavor and yet its an innocuous and perfectly normal type VIIC, which was the workhorse of the german submarine force - it was a perfectly normal and usual VIIC like all the others. Now, even today in perfectly normal tasks like the testing of a new car for instance usually is done with the mechanics of the new car but with the body of another - called a test mule this keeps the new project away from unwanted attentions. So it makes sense the use of the most common submarine of that time. Max depth at 220m but since it was so "common" on the outside, maybe it was "special" on the inside.

Now another curious fact is the date of the letter, 20th april, and says that the writer feels sorry about everyone on the surface that has to live without the fuhrer. Well 20th of april would be also hitler's birthday if he was alive. The thing is, no one can really tell he died, and the letter makes no reference to it, the choice of words being "gone from the surface".

Even if this seems an outlandish letter, its supported by facts - the 209 existed and Heinrich Brodda was indeed its captain, actually its only captain for 2 years, since it was first commissioned in 41 until its unknown fate in 43. And now we hear about it again in 47, and the same captain.

Now since it is well known all the fascination the heads of the third reich had about the occult, we cant really look at this without thinking about the meaning of the slightest detail; this vessel had to be carefully chosen for such an important mission. Contact with a new land is not a small feat and heres something curious about the 209. The number 209 actually makes sense - a quick read in numerology and we quickly find that the 2 "adds the energy of diplomacy and cooperation", the 0 has to do with "developing one's spiritual aspects" and "carries the vibration of the God Force and Universal Energies and its energies emphasize and amplify the attributes of the numbers it appears with". The 9 "(...) resonates with leading by positive example, Lightworkers and Lightworking, philanthropy and humanitarianism, problem solving, generosity and benevolence, the Universal Spiritual Laws, Karma and the Spiritual Law of Karma. Number 9 also relates to endings and conclusions."

The 209 as a whole number is called an "angel number" - "Angel Number 209 may also be indicating that if you are inclined to pursue a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession, now is a most auspicious time to begin. It is time to accept and develop your spiritual gifts and use them to benefit yourself and others in a lightworking capacity."

209 is also the karmic number 11 - "11 - MASTER TEACHER - KARMIC MASTER TEACHER

The Master Teacher, illumination, enlightenment, inspirational, idealism, intuitive, psychic, channelling, poetry, art/artistic, symbols, expression, dreamer, revolution, drugs, alternate consciousness, mysticism, catalyst, prisoner, prophet, celebrity, highly energized, radical, sensitive, visionary, enthusiastic, creative/creativity."

Its color is silver, and its astrological equivalent is also Aquarius.

Even more interesting: "The Master Number 11 Name is of the super-intellect or genius, also regarded as a lucky person. It represents 'transformation'."

This is most interesting and I checked a LOT of uboats. Around 100. And not a single one came out like this. So its curious how this 209 is such a special snowflake and it had to be the one mentioned in a letter with such outlandish claims. I'm a rational human being. I'm no super natural fan, have no religion and my college degree is in history and archaeology which makes me a lot more skeptical and always look for the "facts". And here... the fact is... there are too many coincidences and too many connections.

This 209 is really a weird case. Well... flame away.
But this turned out to be an awesome search!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by mr10k

Crush depth for submarines in German service was calculated at half the theoretical crush depth. As you go lower the pressure causes other problems especially at seals and other opening.

The 'map' shows 500 meters

One thing you don't want to do is stay at 'crush depth' for any lenght of time

But the question is moot, battery power would run out well before they got to the imagined grotto

Ahh. I see, thanks for the clarification

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've taken the time to translate the instructions as posted in the OP into English:

==========================

DIVE AT THE POINT WITH THE COORDINATES: EXACT INTERSECTION: 68° SOUTH LATITUDE AND
1° EAST LONGITUDE, AT A DEPTH OF 400 METERS

The instructions are to be followed strictly!

1. Dive. From the dive point at half speed, with a starboard angle of 10°, with a bow ballast inclination angle of 5°. Distance 188 nmi [nautical miles]. Given depth 500 meters. (Due to navigating through a corridor, the pressure on the ship's hull is marginally.)
2. Emerge. Ballast at the stern, emerge angle 23°, with a port angle of 22°. 190 meters upwards. Distance 75.5 nmi.
3. Difficult manoeuvre! Emerge. Ballast at the stern, emerge angle 41°. Sail straight ahead. 110 meters upwards. Distance 21,5 nmi. After that, starboard angle of 8° until emerging at the surface in the cavern. Distance 81 nmi.
4. Sail at the surface inside the cavern, with a starboard angle of 8°. Distance 286 nmi.
5, 6. Difficult manoeuvre! Dive. With a bow ballast inclination angle of 45°. Until at a depth of 240 meters, distance 60 nmi. After that, with a port angle of 20°, dive to a depth of 310 meters until the entrance of the cavern is reached. After the 310 meter marker you can proceed to dive with a bow ballast. Inclination angle 7° until 360 meters. Distance 70 nmi. Proceed with starboard angle of 31° until at a depth of 380 meters.
7. Dive. Bow ballast, inclination angle 22°. Emerge 100 meters with a port angle of 26°. Distance 43 nmi.
8. Emerge. Stern ballast. Emerge angle 45°, always straight ahead, until emerging at the surface of Agartha. Distance 70 nmi.
9. Sail to Agartha. Full speed. Sail straight ahead, until the new light is identified. Changes in magnetic poles. The movements of the compass needle and measuring equipment are to be ignored!

(Further instructions in package nr. 3. Do not open until arriving at Agartha!)

The instructions in German.

I've tried to translate it as literally as possible to enable further analysis, and therefore the used English may not always sound natural.

During translation, I noticed a discrepancy in point 7 myself: first it starts with the instruction to dive with ballast at the bow, but goes on to describe the angle and distance to emerge at.

ETA: At the bottom of the map where you can see the corridor from the side and from the top (lower part), it says: "Estimated travel duration: appr. 8 weeks..." Unfortunately the rest is cut off.

edit on 13/11/2012 by RationalDespair because: Typo :S

edit on 13/11/2012 by RationalDespair because: ETA

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
I love the idea of an inner earth, if for anything just for the ancient civ aspect of it, fact remains, unless every single satellite company that does ground penetrating sonar work for say oil, would have discovered huge caverns and cities a long time ago, we have mining companies that are drilling/digging 2-12 miles under the earth. Are we to assume that all the under races have made some kind of pact with mining companies as well? Let alone just keeping some uneducated poor miner from keeping his mouth shut.

I think the idea at this point is a little bit more than 2-12 miles. Earth big. (Compared to us at least.)

Then on to a more general response to the thread...

The funny thing about science is that it tends to build these basic foundations of "knowledge" based on our observations. Then those foundations of "knowledge" are used to build more and more complex systems, always with the core assumption that the initial "knowledge" is 100% infallible.

One thing that people seem reluctant to question is the molten metal core of Earth. It's "common knowledge" with some supporting empirical data... but not enough to discount other scenarios which could produce the same results. In mining, and oil exploration, we don't even drill far enough to directly sample the mantle. Considering pressure of subsurface areas, and plasticity of that layer, I'm not sure we'd so much want to.

There are other acceptable theories for what the center of our planet is composed of, however, and one of those is that there is a fusion reactor core. (I was looking for the PopSci article, but could only find this in my available "free" time: link!)

Solid core Earth is a theory. So is Hollow Core. So is Big Ball of Jellybeans Core, but that one would be very easy to disprove. The truth is you cannot "debunk" Hollow Earth without going much farther than we officially have. And you certainly can't do it while assuming that all of our existing core "knowledge" is infallible. All of the game-changers are that way. If we're assuming that we're right with all that other stuff, we probably won't acknowledge all the evidence that shows otherwise... or we'll blow it off as "erroneous data".

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I did not read all of the comments (yet).

This map has "allways" facinated me a little. We all know the nazi's were interested in the occult and old religions. We also know the nazi's was obsesed by the "white supreme race". This map shows some interesting places, let me elaborate a little.

1. The largest continent is Asgard. In Nordic mythology Asgard is the home of the Aesir, the scandinavian god's like Thor, Odin, Frey and Loki (who actually was a halfgiant). These gods were very similar to the descriptions of the "supreme race".

2. Look even closer and you find a city named "Stat die Asen" City of the "aesir" (Aser is the scandinavian name for those gods even today).

3. Valkaricher Ocean - my german is a bit rusty, but i believe that means the Ocean of the valkyries. The valkyries is an elitegroup of fierce female warriors who is connected to war and death - they work under the comand of Odin - the ruler of Valhalla according to the myth's.

4. Shambala (city): This one i dont know anything about, except that i know its been mentioned in various asian texts, like the Mahabarata. link

1-3 indicates that the nazi's gave a lot of credit to nordic mythology, possible to a much higher extend than previously discussed. We may have an explanation on why the nazi's tried to create a "perfect white race", this might have been an attempt to get closer to the gods (get more similarities). I never heard that the nazi's investergated nordic mythology before, but the map indicates they did and if that is true...could this be the "real" nazi-agenda on eugenics ? (yes, i know the also tried to exterminate certain races/people)

edit on 13-11-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I found a larger version of the written part of the map and decided to post it for those that can read it.

For those in this discussion that have decided that this is simply a hollow section in the ice that was used as a sub base because it has an entrance and exit. I would like to point out that in the center of this "Cavern" is a drop down which leads to "Hollow Earth" Apparently there are several of these entrances and exits all the way around the continent that all lead to the central "Drop Down"

Here are enlargements of the "Cavern section"

Some more compelling evidence is this letter both in its original and translated versions.(click the images to enlarge)
Original: www.ourhollowearth.com...
Translated: www.ourhollowearth.com...

The explanation of the events behind the letter and attempts at verification can be found here: www.ourhollowearth.com...

Verification of the missing U boat can be found on this archived page(in German): www.u-boote-online.de...
edit on 12-11-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

u-209 was lost way before Hitler was killed..

She was lost in May 1943, possibly due to a diving accident.

Patrol number six, at 35 days, was her longest. It took her northwest of Bear Island. By now the boat had returned to Kiel, from where she departed for the last time on 6 April 1943. She was attacked by a British B-17 Flying Fortress of No. 220 Squadron RAF southeast of Iceland, on the 16th, sustaining damage to her periscope. She was also attacked by a Canadian PBY Catalina (known as a Canso) of No. 5 Squadron, RCAF on 4 May. The damage incurred included her radio transmitter, so a message to Bdu (U-boat headquarters), was sent via U-954. U-209 was recalled, but she was never heard from again; her loss might be explained by a diving accident. Whatever the reason, forty-six men died; there were no survivors.

so that letter is fake

U-209 Wiki
edit on 13-11-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

so that letter is fake

So, in your opinion, the letter is a fake, and not the official story of loss of the sub. The only way to know for sure is to find U-209, wouldn't you think?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Not to mention the difficulty of navigation underwater, without light and not knowing the currents, and trying it basically blind

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

1. Where, when and how did hitler die, who killed him and where is the proof of all this?

2. Right... diving accident. Or the 2 ships wiki talks about. Or the canadian Catalina. Or the british warship that claimed the first 209 scuttle. Or the 2 or 3 that followed claiming the same. Or the british bomber... That 209 seems to be pretty famous for an ordinary and common type VII-C. Sure its not for its tonnage sunk or number of ships cause it wasnt the best, actually far from it.

The more I read about this 209 the stranger it gets...

But I'm glad you solved the mystery and rendered this thread, and every webpage on the internet about this issue obsolete with a single post made of 2 paragraphs.

You have my admiration sir.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Dear fellow members, first of all I want to thank you for the overwhelming response and many thanks to the mods putting this thread on the front page!
I'm very pleased with the attention this topic gets because the Nazi UFOs and everything that has to do it is the smoking gun in Ufology and Conspiracies!!!
There is however one thread that deserves the attention from all of you!
Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain
It has almost 750 flags and there are 76 pages to read!
Do read them!

I also want to point to this thread, a thread about a Russian documentary about the Nazi UFOs and a wild theory about the hollow earth. Russian scientists have theorized that the earth isn't hollow but that there is some sort of electro-magnetic vortex at both poles which are some sort of wormhole and that if you go through it you end up in an other star system on another planet.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sincerely, Regenstorm

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Make UFOS? Lol. The Nazi's were primitive. It's 2012 and we can't make UFOs. If reports are to be believed from witnesses (even 50 years ago) then we're far from achieving this.

I think this Nazi stuff is 99% made up. The 1% is just your standard fare secrecy that every nation has. But... when my room is quiet and I concentrate, I feel something is out there.

man u really made my day bahahaaa,next u gona say they threw rocks at each other...
its not bad to read about smthing before talking bs

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by godseyeview

Did it really ? there is now proof anywhere that the Haunebu 1 2 or 3 ever existed just another fantastic tale dreamed up in the 1970s by neo nazis i suspect the same people came up with this map
Oh and by the way if the nazis had this wonder materiel "Victalen" at the end of the 1930s why didnt they use it for anything else. u-boats for example?
edit on 13-11-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

why would that put a hull designed for supersonic flight on a submarine? Also the Nazi UFOs were all in experimental stages and were only effective for recon and transportation so they could not have won the war with them as the computer systems have not been developed for the maneuverability required for combat or stabilization after weapons fire so they could not be used to win the war. It would only result in an hugely expensive destruction of experimental craft Also the shielding from the pressure is generated from the Marconi vortex dynamo which distorts gravity as well as provide a strong electromagnetic force field which repels the water particles much like the earth's magnetic field does to the sun's coronal mass ejection. In fact there is strong evidence that the center of the earth as well as the sun contains a singularity which can be thought of as like a black hole which creates gravity and surrounded by an energy field. which is basically what the implosion engine of the Marconi vortex dynamo basically does. Creates a singularity by creating a phi ratio sacred geometrical 3d vortex from the mercury which stimulates the plank constant zero point ether vacuum to also moves in the motion of the singularity vortex because the atoms of the metal will align when moved in this configuration creating a scalar compounding of force because the phi ration being the maximum multiplier of wave interference. This tech is refered by Tesla about hooking into the gears of the universe. which is also the process that nature creates matter out of energy by creating a vortex of energy aka atoms; Atoms being tiny singularities. And also is the origin of life and consciousness. This also proves that the standard model is wrong because what charge is is the direction of the spin of the vortex created by the singularity. how magnets work is the alignment of the atoms vortexes so they all spin in the same direction. Metals are materials in which the atoms are loosely bonded where the atoms can easily realign when stimulated with a current. Current is a vortex which causes metals atoms to align. light is waves of the vortex stimulating your retina. thats why light can be converted to electricity and vice versa and why electricity can create electromagnets and why permanent magnets are created by quickly freezing molten metal in the presence of a magnetic field. I mean can you believe u went through high school with all your teachers pretending to know all this basic stuff work when they had no idea and just bsing in regurgitation matter worship magic religious science class? It's like here we have + and - they attract but repel each other.. um but hopefully no one even college students or phds will ask where they come from. and... opps our model has all the +s together at the nucleus and the -s are floating around the +s. Strong and weak force are figments of man's imagination. and they standard model physicist priest are hoping no one will ask where those forces come from either. They just pile bs on top of bs to cover up the bs they already came up with instead of rethinking their model. and just kicking a real explanation can down the road for more bs till you start having string theory, m theory 11th dimension, supersemitry just to try to make their dumbass stuff they teach in highschool work. But thats how the nazis can go into Antarctica base which btw is created by extra terrestrials. Hope this clears things up.
edit on 13-11-2012 by godseyeview because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Honestly, I don't think this is hollow Earth guys. I think this is a map of Atlantis. I'm sure some of you have heard the theory of crustal displacement, well, if it were true then Antarctica would have been outside of the antarctic circle thousands of years ago. As far as I knew, wasn't north America underneath a mile of ice a few dozen thousand years ago? Maybe Atlantis wasn't destroyed, they just got a really sweet free ice wall. Until the Nazis broke in...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join